At our holiday parties, Bourbon Slush is definitely a favorite. Have fun experimenting with different teas when you make it. We like black tea, green tea and orange spice. -Darcene Sigler, Louisville, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings (1 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a Dutch oven, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat., Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates, tea and bourbon. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze 12 hours or overnight., To serve, place about 1/2 cup bourbon mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda.
Nutrition Facts :
- In a large bowl or container, mix together the orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, sugar, tea, and whiskey. Transfer to shallow bowls or dishes, and freeze overnight.
- Remove the frozen mixture from the freezer and let stand for about 10 minutes. Chop with a wire whisk or potato masher to make a slushy consistency. Place scoops of the frozen slush into glasses, and top off with the lemon-lime flavored soda.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358.7 calories, Carbohydrate 69.9 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 21.3 mg, Sugar 50.8 g
- In a very large pitcher or bowl (at least 24-cup capacity), mix together the tea, bourbon and lemonade and orange juice concentrates. Stir in 3 quarts (12 cups) water. Place in the freezer for 8 hours. Stir, then continue to freeze for 2 hours more and up to 2 days. Take out of the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Stir and serve.
Delicious summer drink. I've seen a couple recipes on this site, but I think mine probably isn't as sweet. It's been described as "a long island iced tea with bourbon." We keep some in the freezer all summer long!
Provided by Raiko
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients and freeze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309.2, Fat 0.3, Sodium 22.2, Carbohydrate 52.7, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 47.4, Protein 0.6
BEACH BOURBON SLUSH
- In a large metal bowl (that will fit in your freezer), combine all of the ingredients except for the ginger ale.
- Place the bowl in the freezer, and every couple of hours or so, stir the mixture, until frozen.
- To serve, use an ice cream scoop or a large, heavy spoon to fill an old-fashioned glass 2/3 full with the frozen tea mixture.
- Top with some ginger ale; do not stir.
- Let the ginger ale coagulate with the frozen tea and make it all slushy, and then drink up.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.1, Fat 0.6, Sodium 14.7, Carbohydrate 58.5, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 54, Protein 1
BEACH BOURBON SLUSH
- 1. Combine the tea, water, Jack Daniel's, sugar, and the two juice concentrates in a 9x13-inch metal baking pan. Place in the freezer. About every 45 minutes, stir the blend with a fork. Continue this for a couple of hours, until the mixture has the consistency of a granita: icy, slushy, and granular.
- 2. To serve, use an ice-cream scoop or large heavy spoon and fill a glass two-thirds full with the frozen tea. Top with a bit of ginger ale, but don't stir. Let the ginger ale coagulate with the frozen tea, then enjoy.
BOURBON CITRUS SLUSH
This is my favorite summertime drink, sitting on the patio enjoying life. Given to me by my college friend's Mom. Very enjoyable and thirst-quenching without being overpowering. They are the perfect light cocktail. When ready to serve, scoop out enough frozen mixture to fill your glass 1/2- to 3/4-full and top off with 7Up®, gingerale, lemon-lime, or grapefruit soda.
Provided by Anonymous
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine tea bags and 1 cup boiling water in a cup; allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bag.
- Mix 3 1/2 cup boiling water, tea, orange juice concentrate, frozen lemonade concentrate, bourbon, and sugar together in a container with an airtight lid. Cover and freeze until partially frozen, about 30 minutes. Stir mixture and freeze for about 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272.7 calories, Carbohydrate 50.4 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.1 g, Sodium 6.1 mg, Sugar 49.1 g
More about "beach bourbon slush recipes"
BOURBON SLUSH RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 10Total Time 10 hrs 10 minsCategory Cocktails
BOURBON PEACH SLUSH - RECIPE RUNNER
PEACH BOURBON SLUSH - THE SPECKLED PALATE
BOURBON SLUSH: A DELICIOUS SUMMER DRINK, PERFECT FOR …
BOURBON SLUSH - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
BEST BOURBON SLUSH RECIPE (NO CONCENTRATES) | LIVE EAT …
BOURBON SLUSH | STEPHIE COOKS
BOURBON SLUSH RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES & DIY
BEACH DRINKS: PRE-BATCHED COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU CAN …
BOURBON SLUSH RECIPE - BROWN EYED BAKER
TOP 13 ALCOHOLIC SLUSHIES OF 2020! | ALCOHOLIC SLUSH …
BOURBON SLUSH RECIPE - SLUSHIEMACHINEGUIDE.COM
RECIPES – S & B FARMS DISTILLERY
BOURBON PEACH SMASH - STRIPED SPATULA
BOURBON SLUSH - A FRUITY WHISKY COCKTAIL | THE FOODIE …
CHEERWINE BOURBON SLUSHY - TWO SOUTHERN FAVORITES
46 BOURBON SLUSH RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST.COM
TROPICAL BOURBON SLUSH | SCHNUCKS
BOURBON PEACH SLUSH | SLUSH RECIPES, BOURBON DRINKS RECIPES, …
HOW TO SET UP A BOURBON SLUSH BAR – EVERYDAY DISHES & DIY
CHERRY BOURBON SLUSH - COOKAHOLIC WIFE
BIG BATCH PEACH BOURBON SLUSH - THE ROASTED ROOT
BOURBON SLUSH – THE CHEF MIMI BLOG
BOURBON SLUSH - MY KURATED LIFE
CHERRY BOURBON SLUSH - THE SPECKLED PALATE
BOURBON PEACH SLUSH RECIPE | LEARN HOW TO MAKE PEACH SLUSH
PEACH BOURBON SLUSH | RECIPE | BOURBON SLUSH, SLUSH RECIPES, …
PEACH BOURBON SLUSH | THE MARBLE KITCHEN
BOURBON PEACH SLUSH - CHEFTALK BLOG
20 EASY ALCOHOLIC SLUSHIES FOR SUMMER PARTIES - INSANELY GOOD …
HOW TO MAKE BOURBON SLUSH - SOUFFLE BOMBAY
BEACH BOURBON SLUSH RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BOURBON SLUSH PUNCH – SMITTEN KITCHEN
PEACH BOURBON SLUSH - MOOSHU JENNE
CHEERWINE BOURBON SLUSHY | RECIPE | THE FRESH MARKET
10 BEST BOURBON SLUSH WITHOUT TEA RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEACH BOURBON SLUSH
43 DRINK RECIPES TO ENJOY WHILE POOLSIDE - TASTE OF HOME
BEST SUMMER BOAT DRINKS – 10 EASY RECIPES! | CRUISING SEA
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a Bourbon slush?Black Tea: 1 single-serving size bag of black tea will be used in this bourbon slush. Sugar: To add a dash of sweetness, we’ll use ½ cup of sugar. Orange Juice: 2 cups of orange juice helps to add flavor and tanginess. Lemonade: We’ll also add 3 cups of lemonade to add a bit of zest. Bourbon: You can’t have bourbon slush without the bourbon!
How do you make a slushy cocktail?Stir: Add orange juice, lemonade, and bourbon, stirring to incorporate everything. Freeze: Pour into a large container or a few large freezer baggies. Freeze for at least 8 hours, or until slushy. Serve: To serve, rake slush with a fork and scoop into serving glasses.
How do you make a lemonade slush?Freeze: Pour into a large container or a few large freezer baggies. Freeze for at least 8 hours, or until slushy. Serve: To serve, rake slush with a fork and scoop into serving glasses. Serve with a spoon and/or straw. *To make lemonade, dissolve ½ cup of sugar into 2 ½ cups hot water. Add ½ cup of lemon juice, stir, and chill.
How to make lemonade with Bourbon?Directions. In a Dutch oven, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates, tea and bourbon. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze 12 hours or overnight. To serve, place about 1/2 cup bourbon mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda.