CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS
Prize-Winning Recipe 2008! Love chocolate sundaes with peanuts? Here's a "sundae" that can be waiting in your fridge.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Spread dough in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or just until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and candies. Spread over cooled cookie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, beat peanut butter, milk and 2 tablespoons sugar with wire whisk until smooth. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, to thin for drizzling. Drizzle mixture over filling. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 170 mg, Sugar 20 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS
Who doesn't like this dessert duo? Add your favorite combination of candies to garnish the tops of these chocolate peanut butter dream bars. -Cindi DeClue, Anchorage, Alaska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, finely crush 24 of the cookies; stir in melted butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool completely., In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until smooth; spread over cooled crust. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon cream cheese mixture over pudding; gently spread to cover pudding. Spread remaining whipped topping over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. , Coarsely crush remaining 8 cookies. Sprinkle crushed cookies and chips over whipped topping before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448 calories, Fat 25g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 300mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with foil, allowing sides to overhang; spray foil.
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar.
- Mix in melted butter.
- Press crumb mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake until golden, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cakelike brownies (adding 1/4 cup water, 1/3 cup oil and 3 eggs).
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into crust-lined pan.
- Return to 350°F oven; bake until brownie is just set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- With electric mixer in medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and confectioners' sugar; beat until just blended (it will look lumpy).
- Add milk; beat lightly to loosen mixture.
- In separate bowl, whip 1 cup of the cream and gently fold into peanut butter mixture.
- Spread mousse evenly over cooled brownie.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat remaining 1/2 cup cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until just boiling.
- Remove from heat; add corn syrup and chocolate chips.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour glaze over chilled mousse and spread to cover completely.
- Return to refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Run a small knife around inside of pan and lift out brownie.
- Heat knife under hot running water and trim edges.
- Slice brownie, rinsing knife after each cut, into 5 strips about 1-1/2 inches wide.
- Cut each strip into 5 pieces about 1-1/2 inches square.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with whipped cream, nuts, candy and caramel sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.3, Fat 21.7, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 53.9, Sodium 171.6, Carbohydrate 28.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 7.9, Protein 5.1
CHOCOLATE PEANUT DREAM PIE
"I love the flavor of peanut butter cups, so I dreamed up this creamy, rich pie to serve to company," shares Rosanne Marshall of Depew, New York. "It's wonderfully simple to make and always get rave reviews."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Remove from the heat; whisk in peanut butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fold in whipped topping. , Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with peanuts and whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM COOKIES
YUM, you can't go wrong with Chocolate and peanut butter!! Note: When I first made these cookies I added 1/4 cup more of flour. The dough looked like it would spread all over the pan.
Provided by Nikki Kate
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 4 dozen, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels and peanuts.
- Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly. Top with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
More about "chocolate peanut butter dreams recipes"
QUICK & EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS RECIPE
BEST 70+ CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES - THE …
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING BARS - AVERIE COOKS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS - 365 DAYS OF …
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS YUMMY SNACKS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM SMOOTHIE RECIPE | AUGUST TABLE
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CAKE - THE NOVICE CHEF
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM PIE | RECIPELION.COM
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
RECIPE: CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS - RECIPELINK.COM
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
40 CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS | ALLRECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS RECIPE - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS - THE BAKING BIT
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BUNDT CAKE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE DREAM BARS – SWITCHGROCERY
PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS - YUMMY RECIPES
NO BAKE DESSERT: CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CAKE (RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
RECIPES – PEANUT BUTTER & CO. - ILOVEPEANUTBUTTER.COM
PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE DREAM BARS - THE CREATIVE BITE
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM - PLANET NUTRITION
DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM CANDY
PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS - THE REDNECK VEGETARIAN
29 DELECTABLE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS | RECIPESTY
PEANUT BUTTER & CO. PEANUT BUTTER - ILOVEPEANUTBUTTER.COM
PEANUT BUTTER & CO. DARK CHOCOLATEY DREAMS PUDDING CAKE
CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE | PURELYINSPIRED.COM
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAMS RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
You'll also love