PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE MARBLE CAKE
A swirl of peanut butter and chocolate fun filled scrumptious dessert. and not too heavy on the waist too ;)
Recipe From food.com
Provided by dinie
Yield 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the peanut butter, butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Meanwhile melt the dark cooking chocolate with just a little bit of butter.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, sweetened condensed milk, milk and vanilla.
- Divide the batter into two portions.
- To one portion, mix in the cocoa powder and melted dark baking chocolate. Add in the peanut butter chips if desired.
- To the other portion, add the chocolate chips.
- Alternately spoon in huge globs of both into a greased 8 inch round baking tin.
- With a knife or toothpick, slowly run through the batter in a swirling motion.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife comes out clean/done.
- You can add chocolate frosting if you want ;).
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MARBLE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). With a non-stick cooking spray, coat a 13X9X2 inch baking pan. Dust with flour and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cocoa, confectioners' sugar, butter and 2 tablespoons hot water until smooth and set aside.
- In microwavable bowl, place peanut butter chips and shortening. Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, brown sugar, 1-1/4 cups water, eggs and reserved melted peanut butter mixture; beat on low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Increase speed to medium, beat 2 minutes until smooth. Remove 1-1/2 cups of the batter and add it to the reserved cocoa mixture; blend well.
- Pour the peanut butter flavored batter into the prepared pan. Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate batter on top. Swirl with a knife or spatula for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degree F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool and frost as desired.
time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american for-large-groups desserts eggs-dairy american canadian oven microwave holiday-event kid-friendly cakes chocolate eggs dietary christmas equipment small-appliance mixer number-of-servings 4-hours-or-less
More recipes about "chocolate peanut butter marble cake recipes"
Put the butter, peanut butter and sugar into a bowl of an electric mixer. Beat for about 4-5 minutes or until light and creamy. Beat for about 4-5 minutes or until light and creamy. 3
See details ››
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Marble Cake. Makes: 10-12 portions . Preparation Time: 20 minutes plus baking time . Ingredients. Directions . Nutritional Information. Ingredients. 4 squares (1 oz/28 g each) semi-sweet chocolate, melted . 1 cup 250 ml unsalted butter, softened . 1 cup 250 ml smooth peanut butter …
See details ››