SUNDAE MARSHMALLOW POPS RECIPE
- Push marshmallows onto the sucker sticks and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate discs according to package directions.
- Let it cool just a little so it's not too runny. Dip the marshmallow about 1/3 way into the chocolate and lift up. Let the chocolate drip down the sides of the marshmallow. You can use a toothpick to guide the drips if needed.
- Immediately sprinkle with the jimmies and place the sucker stick in the styrofoam block. Once the chocolate hardens a little then add a cherry sour candy to the top. If you add it when the chocolate is too hot, it might just slip right off the marshmallow.
- Repeat steps with the remaining marshmallows.
- Let dry and Enjoy!!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294 calories, Carbohydrate 66 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 2 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 4 grams fat, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 32 grams sodium, Sugar 46 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 1 grams unsaturated fat
RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS SUNDAE
- Add the white chocolate chips to a heatsafe bowl. Heat the cream in a saucepan until warm and bubbles begin to form around the edges. Pour the warmed cream over the chocolate chips in the bowl and allow it to sit for 2 minutes.
- Stir the mixture until smooth and divide between 2 small bowls. Color one bowl with a drop of red food coloring to turn the ganache red. Color the other bowl with a drop of blue food coloring to turn the ganache blue. Set the ganache aside while you make the sundae.
- Place the orange sherbet scoop in a glass ice cream dish or bowl followed the strawberry ice cream scoop. Add 2 Rainbow Crispy Treats on top. In the center of the bowl, use 2 spoons to dollop the marshmallow cream onto the ice cream. Nestle in 2 more Rainbow Crispy Treats.
- Spoon the gummy bears onto the marshmallow cream followed by the whipped cream. Top the whipped cream with the pearl sprinkles and the gold and silver dragee. Using a spoon, drizzle the red ganache over the whipped cream followed by the blue ganache. Top the sundae with a cherry!
- Thoroughly grease a straight-sided 9-inch square cake pan with butter.
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy-bottomed pot set over medium heat. Cook, swirling the butter around in the pot, until it foams and turns a medium golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the regular marshmallows and stir until they're completely melted. Add the salt and give it another stir.
- Remove the pot from the heat and pour in the cereal. Gently fold it into the marshmallow until well combined. Next, add the mini rainbow marshmallows and fold them into the mix. Some will melt, but some will remain whole; that is the way you want it.
- Turn the mixture into the buttered cake pan and press flat using a wooden spoon or spatula. Sprinkle with the rainbow sprinkles over the top while it is still warm. Let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- When the crispy treats are cool, place the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over boiling water. Heat, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and completely smooth. Set aside for a minute to cool.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the cooled crispy treats and let the chocolate set for 5 minutes. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
CHOCOLATE DIPPED SUNDAE MARSHMALLOWS
- Microwave white chocolate chips and oil in glass measuring cup (for easy dipping) in 30 second intervals, stirring often, just until fully melted.
- Dip jumbo marshmallows ⅓ or ½ of the way into chocolate.
- Gently shake off excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle chocolate with sprinkles and set on baking sheet to dry.
- Store in airtight container.
- Before serving top with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Make the chocolate fudge sauce first, then you can assemble your sundaes
SIX FOOT SUNDAE
- Several hours before you're ready to assemble the sundae, portion out 12 scoops of each type of ice cream--vanilla, mint chip and strawberry--onto baking sheets (36 scoops total) and freeze them. This will make it much easier to handle.
- Line the guttering with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- To assemble, place a layer of Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites in the bottom of the guttering. Top with the ice cream scoops and scatter over more brownie bites. Drizzle with Strawberry Sauce and Hot Fudge Sauce. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles. Squirt mounds of whipped cream across the sundae and top each mound with a cherry.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 18-by-13-inch pan (half sheet pan) with cooking spray.
- In a medium-large saucepan, heat the butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, whisking occasionally, until smooth and melted. Sprinkle in the cocoa powder and whisk to combine. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Stir the sugar and vanilla into the chocolate mixture until just combined. One at a time, stir in the eggs. Gently stir in the flour until halfway incorporated. Add the chocolate chips and stir just until combined.
- Pour the batter (it will be very thick!) into the prepared pan, spreading to even out the top. Bake for 30 minutes, then check the brownies with a toothpick. If they are overly gooey/messy, return to the oven for 5 to 10 more minutes (just be careful not to burn the edges). Allow to cool completely (important!), then cut into small squares.
- Place the strawberries, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly, and cook until the strawberries are very soft, a good 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and use a potato masher to completely smush them to smithereens. Pour the mixture into a fine-mesh strainer placed over a bowl. Use a spoon to stir the fruit so the liquid is forced through. Continue until almost all of the liquid is in the bowl. Set the pulp aside.
- Skim as much foam off the sauce as you can. Pour the skimmed sauce back into the same saucepan, add 1/4 cup of the pulp back in and boil again for 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Skim off any more foam that has formed on the surface, then allow the sauce to cool slightly before pouring it into a pitcher or jar. Refrigerate it to thicken and serve it cold.
- Combine the sugar, cream, cocoa and butter in a small saucepot over medium heat and cook, stirring, until the butter melts and everything is combined, a few minutes.
- Transfer to a mason jar and store in the refrigerator. It will harden as it cools so when ready to use, simply reheat in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
More about "chocolate rainbow sundae recipes"
DIY ICE CREAM SUNDAE BAR - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
5/5 (11)Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 169 per serving
- Let stand until white chocolate has set. You can place in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to speed up the process.
CHOCOLATE COVERED POPCORN, ICE CREAM SUNDAE STYLE!
5/5 (4)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 266 per serving
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Spread popcorn on baking sheet in an even layer.
- Place each variety of chocolate / candy melts into a individual microwave safe bowl. One at a time, melt in the microwave in 15-20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until completely melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolates on the popcorn and then sprinkle on the sprinkles and mini marshmallows while the chocolate is still wet.
ITALIAN RAINBOW COOKIE RECIPE | TASTING TABLE
4.5/5 (39)Category DessertCuisine Italian, Regional AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- Preheat the oven to 325° and grease three 9-by-13-inch quarter sheet pans with cooking spray, then line each with parchment. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the sugar, almond paste and 1 stick of the butter. Mix until smooth and lump free, being sure to break down the almond paste as best you can. Add the remaining 2 sticks of butter and continue to mix until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Gradually add the egg yolks, followed by the milk and almond extract. Mix until combined. Add the flour and slowly mix until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Once the flour is combined, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until they form stiff, fluffy peaks. Fold the whipped egg whites into the flour mixture to form a smooth batter, then divide equally between 3 bowls.
- Stir the red food coloring into the first bowl of batter until evenly pink colored, then stir the green color into the second bowl of batter until evenly green colored, leaving the third bowl untouched. Keeping the batters separate, evenly spread them into the greased and parchment-lined quarter sheet pans, and bake, rotating halfway through, until set, 10 to 12 minutes. Then let cool completely.
ULTIMATE SUNDAE BIRTHDAY CAKE ~ RECIPE | QUEENSLEE APPéTIT
5/5 (1)Category CakesServings 14Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350° F (177°C). Prepare four 8-inch round cake pans with parchment rounds, and grease the sides. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until pale and fluffy, 4-6 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Lower the speed to medium-low and add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition until just combined. Scrape down he sides and bottom of the bowl.
ICE CREAM SUNDAE COOKIES - MY BAKING BLISS
Category DessertEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or with a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes
- Slowly mix in half of the dry ingredients until combined, then add in the rest of the dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips, crushed waffle cones and rainbow sprinkles
MUD PUDDLES & RAINBOWS: A FUN DESSERT TO MAKE WITH KIDS ...
5/5 (1)Category Ice CreamServings 2Total Time 5 mins
- Set out 2 ice cream bowls and 2 spoons. Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out 1 - 2 balls of chocolate ice cream and place them in the bowl.
- Use a butter knife to cut the Lucky Charms Treat Bar in half. Use your fingers to break it up into chunks and sprinkle one half of the bar over each bowl of ice cream.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the top. Use your fingers to pinch the rainbow sprinkles over the top. Serve with a big smile!
MOST OUTRAGEOUS SUNDAES IN AMERICA - OVER-THE-TOP SUNDAES ...
Author Lauren DonaldsonEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
CHOCOLATE HOT FUDGE SUNDAE LAYER CAKE RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
UNICORN BLONDIE SUNDAES | RECIPE | RAINBOW FOOD, CUTE ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 minsTotal Time 1 hr
16 BROWNIE SUNDAE IDEAS | BROWNIE SUNDAE, SUNDAE, BROWNIE
UNICORN BLONDIE SUNDAES | RECIPE | CANDY DRINKS, CUTE ...
10 BEST CHOCOLATE SUNDAE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
#DISNEYMAGICMOMENTS: COOKING UP THE MAGIC — CREATING OUR ...
RECIPES: CUPCAKES | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
CHOCOLATE RAINBOW SUNDAE - SMUCKER'S | RECIPE | SUNDAE ...
CHOCOLATE SUNDAE PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ALL RECIPES - SMUCKER'S®
SUNDAE RECIPES - SPLITS, CLASSIC SUNDAE'S & MORE | TASTE ...
RAINBOW SUNDAE - FEEL THE MAGIC OF FROZEN DELICACIES ...
RECIPES – SMOOTHIES & SUNDAES
You'll also love