RICE KRISPIE CAKES
- Break the chocolate into squares and put in a microwavable bowl.
- Heat the chocolate until it has all melted 1 min or 45 seconds, depending on the microwave.
- Mix the Rice Krispies into the chocolate, stirring until Krispies are covered.
- Using a teaspoon spoon the mixture into cake cases.
- Top with sprinkles, or you could break up a Flake for decoration or for Easter use Mini Eggs.
- Leave to set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80.2, Fat 7.4, SaturatedFat 4.6, Sodium 16.7, Carbohydrate 6.2, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 0.3, Protein 2
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES
Make a kids' classic with these chocolate Rice Krispie cakes and decorate with sweets, nuts or dried fruit for the ultimate hometime treat
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Yield Makes 9
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl with the butter and golden syrup and gently melt in 10-second bursts in the microwave, or melt it over a pan of simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn't touch the water. Stir until smooth, then take off the heat and stir in the rice pops, coating them gently with the chocolate until they are all completely covered.
- Divide the mixture between nine cupcake or 12 fairy cake paper cases - it's easier if you slide these into a muffin tin as it will help them hold their shape. Leave to set. If you want them to set faster, put in the fridge for 1 hr.
- Drizzle with a little melted chocolate and decorate with sweets, dried fruit or nuts while they are still wet enough to stick them on. Will keep in an airtight container for five days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278 calories, Fat 17 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 28 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 19 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
- Put the margarine, sugar and syrup in a saucepan and heat gently until it has all melted and mixed together.
- Remove from the heat and add the cocoa powder. Mix inches.
- Add the Rice Krispies and mix well to coat evenly.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture into paper cases. Chill in the fridge until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64.5, Fat 2.1, SaturatedFat 0.4, Sodium 91.1, Carbohydrate 11.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 3.7, Protein 0.6
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE BARS
These chocolate Rice Krispies treats are crowd pleasers! The secret to making them soft and chewy is bringing the sugar mixture just to a boil and then cooking for only one minute. If it boils too long, they tend to be firmer and can become crumbly. -Dawn Lowenstein, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add sugars, baking cocoa, milk and salt; bring to a boil. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Stir in Nutella, marshmallow creme and extract until melted. Stir in Rice Krispies., Press into a greased 15x10x1-in. pan; cool slightly. Sprinkle with toffee bits; refrigerate until set. Cut into squares; store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 74mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CRISPY RICE CEREAL CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, mini marshmallows, crispy rice cereal, semisweet chocolate, heavy cream, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, whipped cream, chocolate bar
Provided by Alix Traeger
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Add the crispy rice cereal and stir to coat.
- While the crispy rice cereal mix is still warm, transfer them to a greased 10-inch (25 cm) springform pan.
- Using a greased measuring cup, press down into the cereal to form to the pan. Press the edges against the springform pan to create walls. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and pour the heavy cream on top. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring until melted, about 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and stir to incorporate.
- Add 1½ cups (90 g) of whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and fold with a spatula until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crispy rice base and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight, until the cheesecake is set. Release the springform.
- Put the remaining cup of whipped cream in a piping bag fitted with a star tip and decorate the top of the cheesecake.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave the chocolate into the middle of the cheesecake.
- Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 744 calories, Carbohydrate 100 grams, Fat 36 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 9 grams, Sugar 45 grams
More about "chocolate rice krispie cakes recipes"
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE - NETMUMS
4.9/5 (14)Category Spring RecipesCuisine BritishTotal Time 20 mins
- Stir in the syrup, rice crispies and coconut (or raisins, glace cherries, dried cranberries, chopped nuts)
10 BEST CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES - FUN KIDS
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE EASY - FOOD NEWS
RICE KRISPY TREATS RECIPE | BAKING MAD | BAKING MAD
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES CRUNCH | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES ...
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE – REMEMBER THESE?
CHOCOLATE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THE BEST CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES TREATS - SIMPLE SEASONAL
10 BEST RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
MALTESER CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES - KERRY COOKS
VEGAN RICE CRISPY CAKES - BAKEDBYCLO | VEGAN DESSERT BLOG
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE RICE CRISPY FRIDGE CAKE: EASY, NO BAKE EASTER TREAT RECIPE
DECADENT CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CRUNCH CAKE RECIPE - BITE ME MORE
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE | RECIPE | RICE KRISPIE CAKES ...
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS -- EASY NO-BAKE DESSERT
RICE KRISPIE TREATS WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - DESSERTS ON A DIME
CHOCOLATE RICE CRISPY CAKES RECIPE - TESCO REAL FOOD
RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE - BBC FOOD
LYLE'S QUICK & EASY CHOCOLATE CRISPY CAKE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS ULTIMATE RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FINGERS
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE SQUARES | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE MINI EGG NESTS RECIPE - WHAT THE REDHEAD …
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - TWO SISTERS
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES RECIPE | COOKING WITH MY KIDS
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKE | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
EASY CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES | THINLY SPREAD
CHOCOLATE COVERED RICE KRISPIE TREATS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
10 BEST CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES RECIPE (3 INGREDIENTS!) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CUPCAKES - CRUNCH & CREAM
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES TREATS - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY …
EASTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS (QUICK AND EASY!) - GLORIOUS TREATS
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES - KIDS DO COOKING
NO BAKE HEALTHY VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE RICE CRISPY CAKES
CHOCOLATE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CAKES RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
NUTELLA RICE KRISPIE TREATS! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES ICE CREAM CAKE - CHOWHOUND
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make Rice Krispie cakes?Always a children’s classic, chocolate rice krispie cakes are easy to make and always a favourite. . Melt the chocolate in small bursts in the microwave or over a bain marie (in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water) Replace the rice krispies for cornflakes or bran flakes
How do you make a chocolate cake without rice Krispy treats?Melt the chocolate in small bursts in the microwave or over a bain marie (in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water) Replace the rice krispies for cornflakes or bran flakes And also Prof Hallux’s version with cherries!
How do you melt chocolate in a rice Krispy?Melt the chocolate in small bursts in the microwave or over a bain marie (in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water) Replace the rice krispies for cornflakes or bran flakes
How to make Rice Krispies buns?How to make them. Melt the chocolate in small bursts in the microwave or over a bain marie (in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water) Add the butter, cut in to small pieces, stir in till melted. Add the syrup, stir. Add the Rice Krispies and stir in to the chocolate mix, gently. Spoon in to 12 bun cases. Leave to cool.