- Place confectioners' sugar in a medium bowl. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high. Brush edges of each wonton wrapper with egg and place 1 teaspoon chocolate in center. Fold wrappers in half over chocolate and press edges firmly to seal. When oil is hot (an extra wonton wrapper should sizzle and float to top when added), fry wontons, 4 at a time, until golden brown and crisp, about 2 minutes, flipping occasionally. With a slotted spoon, transfer wontons to bowl with sugar and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 g, Fat 5 g, Protein 2 g
- Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap. Place 1 wonton wrapper on the work surface. Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg. Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread into the center of the wrapper. Fold the wrapper diagonally in half over the filling and press the edges of the wrapper to seal. Place the ravioli on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining wonton wrappers, egg, and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Add enough oil to a heavy large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches. Heat the oil over medium heat to 350 degrees F.
- Working in batches, carefully add the ravioli to the hot oil and cook until they are golden brown, about 45 seconds per side. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the ravioli to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Then, transfer the cooked ravioli to another baking sheet and keep them warm in the oven while frying the remaining ravioli. (The fried ravioli can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cool them completely, then cover and refrigerate. Before serving, place them on a baking sheet and rewarm in a preheated 375 degrees F oven just until they are heated through, about 7 minutes.)
- Spray the top side of the mint leaves very lightly with nonstick spray. Working with 1 leaf at a time, dredge the coated side of the leaves in sugar to coat lightly.
- Arrange 2 fried ravioli on each plate. Dust the ravioli with powdered sugar. Garnish with the sugared mint leaves and serve.
CHOCOLATE CHIP CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat 2 inches of oil over medium heat until oil reaches 350*F in a wok or sauce pan. While oil is heating, scoop 1 teaspoon of cream cheese into center of each wonton wrapper. Stick 4-6 chocolate chips tip side down into cream cheese. Moisten two connecting sides of wonton with water. Fold over and seal shut. Once oil is hot enough, in small batches put wontons into oil. Fry wontons for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side. Remove wontons as soon as lightly golden and place on a paper towel. When ready to eat, dust with powdered sugar and dip in chocolate syrup.
CHOCOLATE BANANA WONTONS
Chocolate Banana Wontons From Chef J.R. Schoenfeld. The other recipe on Zaar like this wasn't quite the same. I know this one is good. It's so easy too.
Provided by LilPinkieJ
Yield 48 wontons
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix bananas, cheese, and chocolate ingredients. Fold into center of wonton wrapper sealing all edges with water.
- Fry at 350 degrees, approx 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41.4, Fat 1.6, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 0.7, Sodium 46.5, Carbohydrate 6.6, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 0.6, Protein 1.2
More about "chocolate wontons recipes"
CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE …
Cuisine ContinentalTotal Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 788 per serving
- To begin with, place wonton wrappers on a plain flat surface. Divide white chocolate in equal portions and place them in between of the wrappers. Then place a slice of strawberry on each one of them.
- Next, moist your hand with little water and fold in the edges, giving the wrappers a triangle shape. Press and seal it lightly with the help of your fingers. Now place a pan on medium flame and pour oil. Once heated enough, put the wontons and deep fry them.
- Fry until they turn golden brown from both the sides. Once done, transfer in a serving dish, drizzle melted chocolate syrup over them and garnish with the remaining sliced strawberries.
CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM
COOK CHOCOLATE WONTONS - COOKEATSHARE
BANANA WONTONS WITH CHOCOLATE DIPPING SAUCE | SWEET WONTON ...
CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN WONTONS RECIPE AND HOW TO MAKE THEM
BANANA CHOCOLATE WONTON POPPERS - JUST A TASTE
BANANA CHOCOLATE WONTON BITES - EMILY BITES
CHOCOLATE WONTONS + VIDEO • STEAMY KITCHEN RECIPES GIVEAWAYS
CHOCOLATE WONTON RECIPES | ZAIQA
CRISPY CHOCOLATE WONTONS | KAWALING PINOY TASTY RECIPES
HOW TO COOK CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE WONTONS - RECIPE MASH
CRUNCHY FRIED CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BAKED CHOCOLATE WONTONS - FOOD TO GLOW
CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE FROM FRUTTA SI
CHOCOLATE WONTONS - REVIEW BY RHONDAVEIT - ALLRECIPES.COM
CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
MANDARIN CHOCOLATE WONTONS - MACHEESMO
CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE – RECIPE - FREEPLANT.NET
CHOCOLATE WONTONS - REVIEW BY JULIEGD - ALLRECIPES.COM
CHOCOLATE WONTONS - CHINESE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE-BANANA WONTONS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE FROM CITRON QUE C'EST BON
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH WONTONS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH WONTON RECIPE
EASY CHOCOLATE WONTON PILLOWS - JUST A TASTE
CHOCOLATE AND CINNAMON WONTONS | EASY DESSERT RECIPES ...
CHOCOLATE WONTONS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
WONTON CHOCOLATE HAYSTACKS WITH SMOKEHOUSE ALMONDS
CHOCOLATE WONTONS - ASIAN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make wonton balls with wontons?Lay a wonton wrapper on the mat. Place a banana round in the center of the wonton wrapper and top it with ½ teaspoon of mini chocolate chips. Dip your finger into the dish of water and run it along the entire outside edge of the wonton wrapper, corner to corner, creating a square of wet around the edge of the wrapper.
How to make wonton wrappers?Place 1 wonton wrapper on the work surface. Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg. Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread into the center of the wrapper. Fold the wrapper diagonally in half over the filling and press the edges of the wrapper to seal.
How to bake banana chocolate wonton bites?These Banana Chocolate Wonton Bites are an easy 4-ingredient dessert to indulge your sweet tooth! Pre-heat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly mist the paper with cooking spray. Fill a small dish with water and set it beside you on a clean, dry work surface (like a cutting mat).
How to cook wonton wrapped ravioli?Place 1 wonton wrapper on the work surface. Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg. Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread into the center of the wrapper. Fold the wrapper diagonally in half over the filling and press the edges of the wrapper to seal. Place the ravioli on the prepared baking sheet.