EASY CHORIZO STREET TACOS
- Mix chorizo and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce together in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; add chorizo mixture and cook until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer chorizo to a plate, reserving grease in the skillet.
- Heat tortillas in the reserved grease in skillet over medium heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Stack 2 tortillas on top of each other for each taco. Fill with chorizo, onion, and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262 calories, Carbohydrate 25.8 g, Cholesterol 26.4 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 10.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 465.6 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until brown and the fat is rendered, about 5 minutes. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Over a hot grill or in a clean skillet over high heat, heat the tortillas until warmed through and pliable. Divide the sausage filling among the warm tortillas and serve with desired accompaniments.
If you're looking for a quick bite or snack, these chorizo tacos are the perfect thing. They cook really quickly, everyone loves them and you can customize them to your personal tastes. -James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and poblano; cook and stir until tender, 5-7 minutes. Add chorizo; cook, breaking into small crumbles, until fully cooked and starting to char and crisp, 12-15 minutes. Drain. Serve on warm tortillas. If desired, serve with toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 447mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
FRESH CHORIZO TACOS
Mexican choizo is fresh pork or beef sausage and much different from Spanish or Philippine-style chorizo which is a hard, dried sausage. This includes a recipe for making your own chorizo allowing you to control what goes into the sausage and they are much less greasy. You could use beef, turkey, or chicken thigh meat instead of the pork. Make sure to plan ahead as the chorizo needs to sit in the fridge for a day. From Baja: Cooking on the Edge.
Provided by cookiedog
Yield 24 tacos, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Make the chorizo: Set up a meat grinder with the finest disk. Cut the meat into cubes and grind once; then pass through again. For a ver fine, almost pasty texture, grind the meat a third time. (If you don't have a grinder, ask your butcher to do this for you.).
- In a mini food chopper or food processor, pulse together the garlic, onion, and salt to a paste. Blend in the pepper, ground chile, cumin, oregano, and crushed chile. Blend in the vinegar. Scrape into a bowl. Add the pork and mix well. Knead until the meat and seasonings are well mixed. The sausage may be used right away, but it tastes better after a night in the refrigerator.
- To serve, heat the oil in a medium frying pan and fry the chorizo until browned and crumbled into small pieces. Top each tortilla with a large dollop of crema and sprinkle with the chorizo, onion, cilantro, and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.4, Fat 15.2, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 40.3, Sodium 477.4, Carbohydrate 2.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.6, Protein 9.9
More about "chorizo tacos recipes"
CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE (WARNING: YOU'LL WANT TO COOK THIS …
4.4/5 (21)Total Time 25 minsCategory TacosCalories 430 per serving
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble the chorizo and add to the hot oil. Stir occasionally to get an even cooking. About 8-10 minutes.
- While the chorizo is cooking, heat a griddle to warm your tortillas. First slightly dip each tortilla in the skillet where you are cooking the chorizo so to add some of its flavors to the tortilla. Warm on the separate griddle for about 1 minute on each side and set aside,
- If you want to add the pineapple, warm it on the griddle, turning to make sure they are warm all over for serving on top of your tacos.
SPICY CHORIZO TACOS - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine American, MexicanCalories 82 per serving
VEGAN CHORIZO BREAKFAST TACOS - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
"CHORIZO" TACOS — MARK BITTMAN
EPIC CHORIZO TACOS - OVER THE FIRE COOKING
CHORIZO SOFT TACOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHORIZO BREAKFAST TACOS RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
SUPER EASY CHORIZO TACOS - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
20+ BEST CHORIZO RECIPE IDEAS | WHAT TO MAKE WITH CHORIZO
30 EASY CHORIZO RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
EASY SWEET AND SPICY CHORIZO TACO RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
EASY MEXICAN CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
EPIC CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE #SHORTS - YOUTUBE
CHORIZO BREAKFAST TACOS RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
39 DELICIOUS CHORIZO RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CHORIZO TACOS - SAVORY
CHORIZO TACOS | BERLY'S KITCHEN
SOY CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE: PERFECT FOR TACO TUESDAY - CHIVEG
SIMPLE CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE – ROOTS AND RADISHES
INSANELY GOOD CHORIZO TACOS WITH BLACK BEANS RECIPE
QUICK AND EASY CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE - ¡HOLA! JALAPEÑO
CHORIZO STREET TACOS - MIDWEXICAN
CHORIZO TACO RECIPE - BAKERS ROYALE
CRISPY POTATO AND CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CHORIZO TACOS RECIPE | SAINSBURY`S MAGAZINE
CHORIZO STREET TACOS - THE TEXAS TASTY
SIMPLE CHORIZO STREET TACOS - HOMEBODY EATS
CHORIZO TACOS - SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS - CHISEL & FORK
SHRIMP AND CHORIZO TACOS - ALL WAYS DELICIOUS
18 BEST CHORIZO RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
MEXICAN BREAKFAST TACOS (CHORIZO AND EGG) | RECIPETIN EATS
CHORIZO TACOS - MARICRUZ AVALOS KITCHEN BLOG
CHORIZO TACOS | EMERILS.COM
EASY MEXICAN CHORIZO TACOS - WHAT MOLLY MADE
HOMEMADE CHORIZO TACO RECIPE - THE SPICE HOUSE
CHORIZO TACOS (WITH POTATO STICKS AND GOAT CHEESE) - COOKED BY …
CHORIZO AND EGGS RECIPE (HUEVO CON CHORIZO) - MEXICO IN MY …
CHORIZO TACOS WITH CILANTRO LIME CREMA - OUR BALANCED BOWL
RICK BAYLESSCHORIZO-POTATO TACOS - RICK BAYLESS
CHORIZO TACOS WITH MANGO AVOCADO SALSA - VINTAGE KITTY
RECIPE: CHORIZO TACOS WITH LIME MAYO & MARINATED MANGO - BLUE …
CHORIZO TACOS BEST RECIPE EVER! - ST. PETERSBURG FOODIES
FAST GRILLED CHORIZO TACOS | THE FRAYED APRON
CHORIZO TACOS - ISABEL EATS
You'll also love