YUMMY CILANTRO-JALAPENO HUMMUS
If you love cilantro, you will love this hummus! I usually adjust the cilantro and lemon juice for flavor after mixing. Be sure to wear gloves while preparing the jalapeno; the oil will stay on your skin for a long time and will burn your eyes if you wear contacts. (I found out the hard way!) The hummus can be made up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated. Return to room temperature before serving with crackers or pita bread.
Provided by Fletchie
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Puree the garbanzo beans, cilantro, lemon juice, tahini, jalapeno pepper, garlic, cumin, and salt in a blender or food processor using long pulses until the mixture is fairly smooth and slightly fluffy. Make sure to scrape the mixture off the sides of the food processor or blender in between pulses.
- Transfer hummus to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS
- In food processor, pulse garlic.
- Add beans, lime juice and salt.
- Slowly add olive oil and blend until thick, 1-2 minute.
- Add cilantro and jalapeno, pulse 10 seconds.
- Transfer to bowl, and chill a few hours to allow flavors to meld.
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS
- Blend garbanzo beans, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, garlic, olive oil, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a blender until smooth.
People also searched
More about "cilantro jalapeno hummus recipes"
CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS RECIPE (HOMEMADE) | KYLEE COOKS
2021-04-22 · Instructions. Add all ingredients (except for the saved liquid from 1 can of chickpeas) to the bowl of a food processor. Process until well combined and smooth, …
- Add all ingredients (except for the saved liquid from 1 can of chickpeas) to the bowl of a food processor.
A TRADER JOE'S COPYCAT RECIPE: CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS ...
2019-06-26 · Ingredients 2-3 jalapeños,, seeded or unseeded depending on the amount of spice you like (I use 3 jalapeños that have most seeds removed and find that the hummus just has a little kick, it's not overly spicy.) 3 garlic cloves a generous handful of fresh cilantro …
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of food processor. Process until very smooth, about 2 minute. Taste and adjust seasoning. If hummus is too dry and/or chunky, add about 1/4 cup liquid from the canned chickpeas or add water. Process again. Transfer hummus to a serving bowl and enjoy.
CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS | RECIPE BY MUY DELISH
2020-02-07 · How to make Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, except for the reserved garbanzo bean juice. Pulse until the ingredients have a smooth consistency. With the processor running add the reserved garbanzo bean …
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, except for the reserved garbanzo bean juice. Pulse until the ingredients have been finely blended.
- With the processor running add the reserved garbanzo bean juice slowly until you reach a paste consistency. Scrape down the bowl and continue to process for one minute.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl, cover well and let stand until all the flavors are infused, at least 1 hour. Preferrably make one day ahead of time.
- Garnish with your desired toppings (cucumbers, olives, jalapeños, etc. Or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 7 days.
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS - KEVIN IS COOKING
2016-07-27 · In a food processor or Vitamix, blend all of the cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, olive oil, tahini and lemon juice to a purée. Add the kosher salt and 3 cups garbanzo …
- Soak the dried chickpeas overnight in water without any salt. The water should be covering them by at least 2 inches, this will be absorbed. Add more water to the bowl if needed.
JALAPENO CILANTRO HUMMUS - VEGAN FAMILY RECIPES
2016-03-03 · Place all ingredients except the optional ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth, adding more water if needed. Add jalapeno cilantro hummus to …
- Place all ingredients except the optional ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth, adding more water if needed.
- Add jalapeno cilantro hummus to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, a drizzle of olive oil and jalapeno slices.
THE BEST SPICY CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS RECIPE | FOODAL
2018-04-22 · Finely dice the jalapeño, and remove the stems from the cilantro. Mince the garlic (I love using my garlic press for this) and juice the lemon. Drain the chickpeas in a colander. Measure out all of the remaining ingredients you will need for the recipe.
THIS CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS IS THE HOTTEST NEW FLAVOR ...
Place garlic in a food processor and process until minced, about 10 seconds. Add beans, lime juice and salt. Process into a puree. With the processor running, slowly add olive …
CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS EASY HOMEMADE RECIPE - MODERN …
2021-04-11 · The best part about it is knowing exactly what ingredients you are adding. Filled with chickpeas, cilantro, jalapeño, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, tahini and cumin. Hummus …
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS - PEPPER BOWL
2015-03-12 · Liked this Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus recipe and If you are looking for another healthy recipe, do visit Quinoa Dosa, Quinoa Upma, Bread cups. How to Make cilantro jalapeno hummus…
CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS – HEALTHY, SPICY SNACK! | TO TASTE
2021-04-08 · To make a green hummus, add cilantro and jalapeño at the beginning of blending. If you prefer a beige hummus with specs of green, add chopped cilantro and diced jalapeño after blending, …
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Start with ¼ cup water, then increase until desired consistency.
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS | CHEFJAR
2021-02-13 · Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Recipe. I have tried so many flavor combinations of hummus: Beet Hummus, Carrot Hummus, Spicy Hummus, Avocado Hummus, Roasted Garlic Hummus, and I absolutely love all of them. But every time I experiment by adding a new ingredient, it changes the taste completely and I fall in love again. This is exactly what happened with this recipe. I love the combination cilantro ...
- Place chickpeas, garlic, tahini, cilantro leaves, lemon juice and jalapeno slices into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Season with cumin and salt. Process until smooth. You may need to stop the machine and scrape down the sides. Don’t add any water! Taste and adjust salt, lemon and jalapeno.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle with olive oil and top with chickpeas and jalapeno slices. Sprinkle sumac and sesame seeds. Cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve.
CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS • THE WICKED NOODLE
2021-01-12 · Cilantro, lime, and jalapeno is a good flavor combo, kind of an Asian one, which is an interesting combo with hummus. Thanks for the hummus casserole link, it looks good. Even just the idea from the casserole recipe of toasting the pine nuts in olive oil and putting them on top-- that would be a yummy touch on homemade hummus. Some of the Sabra hummus …
- Place the garlic clove in a food processor and pulse 4-5 times until it's minced. Add the jalapeños and pulse 4-5 more times. Add the garbanzo beans and process until they're smooth. Add the tahini, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro and salt; process until it's smooth and creamy.
- The hummus will be thick (you may prefer it this way, especially if you're using it as a spread instead of a dip). If it's too thick, add a tablespoon of water at a time, blending between each addition, until it's the perfect consistency.
CILANTRO LIME JALAPENO HUMMUS RECIPE - A KITCHEN ADDICTION
2021-03-29 · Cilantro lime jalapeno hummus is my new favorite hummus to snack on. This creamy hummus is refreshing with the cilantro and lime flavors. A small jalapeno adds some heat to the mix and makes the hummus great for dipping baked tortilla chips or your favorite veggies in it for a quick snack. Cilantro Lime Jalapeno Hummus…
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor. Pulse until smooth. With the food processor running, pour olive oil into hummus. Blend until you reach desired consistency. I let mine blend for a few minutes to get it nice and creamy.
ROASTED JALAPENO HUMMUS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
2015-03-12 · This hummus* is inspired by all things yellow and green. Also, by my love of spicy food and Mexican-inspired flavors (like avocado, cilantro, cumin, and lime). My dad raised me right on …
- Place garlic cloves with skin still on and whole jalapeños on a baking sheet. Drizzle garlic cloves with a small amount of oil of choice (avocado or olive are best) and roast for 15-18 minutes, flipping jalapeños once to ensure even roasting. If the garlic cloves get too roasty-looking, take them out.
- Wrap jalapeños in foil to steam for a few minutes. Then carefully peel away skin and remove seeds. Be sure to wash your hands afterwards!
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS (RECIPE UPDATE) - KIM'S CRAVINGS
2014-04-03 · Mince jalapeno and garlic cloves in the bowl of a food processor. Add cilantro, chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, and salt to the food processor bowl. Process until very smooth, about 1 minute. …
- Add cilantro, chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, and salt to the food processor bowl. Process until very smooth, about 1 minute.
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS RECIPE WITHOUT TAHINI | FOOD ...
2018-08-15 · Instructions Place all ingredients, up to the olive oil and water in a small food processor and blend until smooth. With the machine running, stream in the Olive oil and water and continue …
- With the machine running, stream in the Olive oil and water and continue processing until super creamy and smooth.
PANERA JALAPEñO CILANTRO HUMMUS - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST ...
2016-03-14 · Jalapeno-Cilantro Hummus Recipe credit: Renees kitchen adventures Servings - approx. 16 (recipe yields about 1 quart of hummus) Serving size - 1/4 cup Points Plus per serving - 3… Another Panera favorite is the jalapeño cilantro hummus, which …
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS (RECIPE UPDATE) | RECIPE ...
Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is easy-to-make and so tasty! 27 · Trader Joe's Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus doesn't have anything on the deliciousness of this easy-to-make, very healthy hummus! Recipe by Kim's Cravings
INSTANT POT CILANTRO JALAPEñO HUMMUS - INSTANT LOSS ...
2017-05-09 · Instant Pot Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus. Servings 4. Author Brittany Williams. Ingredients. 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained; 1/2 cup avocado oil; 1 tablespoon tahini, optional; 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, stems and leaves packed tightly; 1/4 cup diced jalapeño (ribs and seeds removed for less spice) 1 teaspoon ground cumin; 1 teaspoon dried minced onion; 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt; juice ...
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS RECIPE - A TRADER JOE'S COPYCAT ...
2020-12-27 · Jul 27, 2016 – In a food processor or Vitamix, blend all of the cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, olive oil, tahini and lemon juice to a purée. Add the kosher salt and 3 cups cooked garbanzo beans (OR 2 cans cooked, one drained) and continue to blend until this is a smooth paste. Save remaining cooked garbanzo beans for other use.
See details »
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS - AZ HEALTH ZONE
Peel and chop the garlic. Finely chop 1 tablespoon of the jalapeno pepper (about half the pepper). In a blender, combine the beans, cilantro, garlic, and jalapeno. Add the lemon juice, lime juice, and water.
See details »
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
2015-03-09 · Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus is as smooth as can be, a lovely shade of light, spring green flecked with little bits of cilantro, ever so slightly spicy from fresh jalapeno, and rounded out with fragrant garlic and lime. It is so good, in fact, that my sworn-hater-of-chickpeas-but-otherwise-not-picky eldest son declared allegiance to it. He kept coming back and dipping the aforementioned baby ...
See details »
CILANTRO JALAPENO HUMMUS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
Hey guys, today I'm going to share my wife's awesome cilantro jalapeño hummus recipe made in my grown-up new Blendtec blender! Yes, I ditched the old Osteriz...
See details »
ROASTED JALAPENO HUMMUS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
2021-08-03 · Are you guys ready for something spicy?Something healthy and savory and delicious?Good, I have just the thing.Let’s make Jalapeño Hummus, yo! This hummus* is inspired by all things yellow and green. Also, by my love of spicy food and Mexican-inspired flavors (like avocado, cilantro, cumin, and lime). My dad raised me right on jalapeños and black pepper […]
See details »
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion appetizers beans dinner-party spreads dietary low-cholesterol chick-peas-garbanzos healthy-2 low-in-something taste-mood savory presentation served-cold