Bobby Flay goes Italian with his recipe for mouthwatering Chicken Parmigiana, from Boy Meets Grill on Food Network. Try panko breadcrumbs for a lighter crust.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Dredge each breast in the flour and tap off excess, then dip in the egg and let excess drip off, then dredge on both sides in the bread crumbs.
- Divide the oil between 2 large saute pans and heat over high heat until almost smoking. Add 2 chicken breasts to each pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet and top each breast with some Tomato Sauce, a few slices of the mozzarella, salt and pepper, and a tablespoon of Parmesan. Bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with basil or parsley leaves.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until soft. Add pureed tomatoes with their juices, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 cup water, bay leaf, parsley, Cubano pepper, and bring to a boil. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Reduce heat and cook until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a few handy ingredients, create a delicious main dish, that also makes great leftovers - if there are any! Serve with a salad and pasta or rice for a quick, scrumptious dinner.
Provided by KAREN
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.1 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 326.4 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes or less.
Provided by Hellmann's
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 95.6 mg, Fat 28.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 31.6 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 373.6 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
CHICKEN BREASTS PARMESAN
Make a crispy coating of Parm and bread crumbs for Chicken Breasts Parmesan. Add zesty marinara to Chicken Breasts Parmesan for our version of the classic.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Baking Ingredients
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat pasta sauce, and cook pasta as directed on package omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, beat egg lightly in shallow dish. Mix next 3 ingredients in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then in cheese mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Top with mozzarella; cover. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
- Drain pasta; place on platter. Top with sauce and chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 630, Fat 26 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 660 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 41 g
CRISPY PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS
Take one bite of our Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken, and you'll never go back to your old recipe! Learn how to make crisp, juicy baked chicken breasts today.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine cheese, crumbs and seasonings in shallow dish.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Dip chicken, 1 breast at a time, in butter, then in cheese mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast with each ingredient; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 27 g
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are 1/4-inch thick. You can use either a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
- Combine the flour, salt, and pepper on a dinner plate. On a second plate, beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon of water. On a third plate, combine the bread crumbs and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan. Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with the flour mixture, then dip both sides into the egg mixture and dredge both sides in the bread-crumb mixture, pressing lightly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan and cook 2 or 3 chicken breasts on medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Add more butter and oil and cook the rest of the chicken breasts. Toss the salad greens with Lemon Vinaigrette. Place a mound of salad on each hot chicken breast. Serve with extra grated Parmesan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
SIMPLY PARMESAN CHICKEN
This is a favorite around our house; it's quick, easy and tastes great! This is a recipe that I came up with; measurements can be varied depending on your taste, i.e. if you want more cheese add more cheese, if you want less use less, you really can't hurt it. And you really can't mess it up as long as you use this recipe as a foundation.
Provided by Jenny
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning over chicken 5 minutes before removing from oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.6 calories, Carbohydrate 8.6 g, Cholesterol 111.4 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 30.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 273.9 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS
"People can't believe it when I tell them how little time it takes to fix this delicious chicken," reports Mollie Hall of San Ramon, California. "It's very moist inside and so pretty to serve with its lovely basil-flecked coating."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and basil. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with crumb mixture. , In a large skillet, brown chicken over medium heat in butter and oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 366mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH PARMESAN CRUST
For a healthy weeknight standby without the oil from frying, make Ted Allen's recipe for Baked Chicken Breasts with Parmesan Crust from Food Network.
Provided by Ted Allen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Mix the mustard, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the cayenne in a medium bowl. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely; set aside. In a medium shallow bowl, combine the parmesan and panko. Dredge the chicken pieces in the panko mixture, coating evenly and heavily, and pressing the coating into the meat. Put the chicken on a rack set over a baking sheet, spray with a quick burst of cooking spray and put the sheet in the middle of the oven. Bake until the chicken is golden and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before cutting or serving.
- Photograph by Charles Masters
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402 calorie, Fat 14 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Cholesterol 155 milligrams, Sodium 885 milligrams, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Protein 54 grams
QUICK CRISPY PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and black pepper together in a shallow bowl. Stir butter, white wine, mustard, and garlic together in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast half into melted butter mixture; press into bread crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place breaded chicken in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Pat any leftover bread crumb mixture onto chicken breasts.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.6 calories, Carbohydrate 10.4 g, Cholesterol 93.4 mg, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 27.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 462.5 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS WITH LEMON (NO TOMATOES!)
There are tons of chicken parmesan recipes on 'zaar but this one is different: no tomatoes or marinara sauce. Instead, the parmesan is complemented by the freshness of lemon zest and juice. I strongly recommend using PANKO breadcrumbs if you can, they will stay crunchy after the baking. If your chicken breasts are on the large side, or you simply want more of the parmesan flavor, you can double the topping mixture portion of the recipe. PLEASE NOTE the handy 'zaar feature for converting metric to US equivalents ;)
Provided by FlemishMinx
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, onion, lemon zest, butter, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts (pretty side up) in a lightly greased oven-proof baking dish (or spray dish with non-stick spray).
- Salt and pepper breasts as desired.
- Divide the topping mixture between the chicken, cover them as evenly as possible and press the mixture down with a fork.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes, or until the chicken is done (juices run clear); remove them from the baking dish to plates.
- Add the lemon juice to the baking dish and mix with the pan dishes; return to the oven (briefly).
- Sprinkle the chicken with the parsley.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, stir the juices again then pour over the breasts and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.3, Fat 15.6, SaturatedFat 9.7, Cholesterol 43.2, Sodium 390.3, Carbohydrate 3.5, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.8, Protein 7.8
PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS
This chicken is delicious.It's a little different than the ordinary Parmesan crusted chicken. I believe I got this from TOH. You can use this as a base for chicken parmesan or cut the chicken into strips for chicken tenders.
Provided by Lisa Lou Who
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a pie plate or shallow bowl combine the butter, mustard, worcestershire sauce, and salt.
- In a plastic bag combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken in butter and then shake in crumb mixture.
- Place in an ungreased 13x9 baking pan.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
More about "parmesan chicken breasts recipes"
CLASSIC CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (117)Calories 499 per servingCategory Easy/Medium
- Trim chicken breasts and slice in half length-wise so you end up with 4 equal-thickness cutlets.* Season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper. In a second bowl, whisk 2 eggs until frothy. In a third bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Dip both sides of each chicken cutlet into the flour, tapping off excess, then dip in beaten eggs, letting excess egg drip off and finally dip into the cheesy breadcrumbs, pressing cutlets into breading to ensure a thick, even coating of crumbs.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Once oil is hot, add chicken in batches (don't crowd the pan), sautéing 3-4 min per side or until golden brown and just cooked through.
BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Reviews 28Total Time 50 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 546 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking.
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | PARMESAN CHICKEN | RECIPES
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE | HELLMANN'S US
Cuisine AmericanCategory Dinner, LunchServings 4
10 BEST BAKED CHICKEN WITH PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPES | …
10 BEST PARMESAN BAKED BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS …
AIR FRYER PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS - ANDIANNE
Category DinnerCalories 280 per servingTotal Time 32 mins
- First, even out the chicken breasts using a meat tenderizer, or the slide of a rolling pin. This will help the chicken to cook more evenly. (this part is optional, but can help prevent overcooked chicken)
- In a large bowl, mix together parmesan cheese, panko crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper.
CRISPY PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Category Main Course
- Place the chicken breasts between cling film sheets and lightly bat, until about half to one centimetre/quarter to half an inch thick. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Dip the flattened chicken breasts (escalopes) in the beaten egg, followed by the Parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Heat some olive oil with the butter in a large frying pan. Once sizzling, add the crumbed escalopes and cook for three to four minutes on each side until crispy and golden.
- For the soft basil tomatoes, preheat the grill and put the tomato halves on a baking tray, topping each with a slice of garlic. Season with a good twist of fresh black pepper and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Drizzle with olive oil and grill until just overdone, their softness providing the escalopes with a sauce to dip into.
CRISPY PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS (LOW-CARB – KETO ...
4.9/5 (29)Total Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 364 per serving
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a cutting board and cut in half horizontally. Generously season with Italian seasoning (or seasoning of choice), garlic powder, salt, and pepper; Set aside.
- Combine the parmesan cheese and almond flour in a medium shallow bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the egg mixture then into the parmesan mixture. shake off the excess breading. Repeat until all the chicken cutlets are covered.
- Heat oil or butter in a large NON-STICK heavy duty pan. Add chicken cutlets in a single layer and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy. Be sure not to flip until the parmesan is golden on the first side or it will slide off. Repeat with remaining chicken cutlets.
CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - BAKED CHICKEN BREAST WITH ...
Reviews 456Calories 498 per servingCategory American Recipes
- Marinate the chicken breasts with olive oil, garlic powder, lemon juice, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. The marinade will be paste-y and not liquidy, like the picture below.
- While the chicken breasts are marinating, preheat oven to 400°F (207°C). Top the marinated chicken breasts with the grated Parmesan cheese evenly. Bake the chicken for about 20-30 minutes, until a meat thermometer hits 165 degrees Fahrenheit when inserted into the thickest part of the breasts.
- Remove the Parmesan baked chicken from the oven. Serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges, squeeze the juice on the chicken for extra flavors. You may also serve the chicken with your favorite hot sauce.
BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
4.7/5 (24)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 334 per serving
9 BEST CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Basic Chicken Parmesan. This simple baked chicken parmesan uses jarred pasta sauce to keep things speedy, plus both mozzarella and Parmesan cheese for maximum gooeyness.
- Stuffed Chicken Parmesan. For an even more decadent dinner that takes hardly any extra time, stuff your chicken breasts with cheese before assembling your chicken parmesan.
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. Whether for a hearty lunch or football food, a chicken parm sandwich is another favorite way to eat this dish. The breaded and fried chicken is topped with a bit of sauce and cheese and finished in the skillet.
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan. No oven needed for this stovetop chicken parmesan—everything is done in the skillet, from crisping up the breaded chicken to melting the cheese topping.
- Baked Chicken Parmesan. This entire recipe is cooked in the oven—even the breaded chicken. The dish starts with cheesy breadcrumbs for extra flavor and calls for freshly grating your own Parmesan cheese, which really makes a difference.
- Grilled Chicken Parmesan. If you're craving all of the flavors of chicken parm but looking for a lighter, healthier version, this summery grilled take on the dish of chicken, tomatoes, and cheese is sure to fit the bill.
- Panko-Breaded Chicken Parmesan. Coating thinly-pounded chicken breasts in panko breadcrumbs before skillet-frying gives the chicken a crispy exterior that can hold up to the red sauce and cheese that rounds out this classic chicken parmesan.
- Chicken Mozzarella. Even though this recipe goes by a different name, many of us will recognize it as the chicken parmesan of our childhoods. If you're craving plenty of ooey-gooey cheese pulls with every bite, try this homestyle baked chicken dish seasoned with familiar herbs.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan. Making chicken parmesan in your slow cooker will cut down on the steps that are required when cooking a traditional chicken parm.
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN | GIMME DELICIOUS
4.8/5 (100)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 20 mins
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minute per side or until the outside is golden and the chicken is cooked through (cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts).
- Remove chicken from the pan, reduce heat to low-medium, and add garlic; stir for 30 seconds. Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Stir in 1 cup of chopped spinach if desired. Simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer for another minute then turn off heat. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with pasta or veggies.
PARMESAN CHICKEN AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - RECIPE RUNNER
Servings 4Total Time 38 minsCategory Chicken + PoultryCalories 422 per serving
CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES WITH PARMESAN CHEESE | CHICKEN RECIPES
CHICKEN PARMESAN | ALLRECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #poultry #easy #beginner-cook #chicken #stove-top #meat #chicken-breasts #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions