CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA
-Taste of Home Cooking School
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Spray counter or surface lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball. Roll into a 13-in. circle. Transfer dough to a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly., Poke holes in crust with a fork. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Meanwhile combine all pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until well blended. Spread pesto evenly over cooled crust., Combine chicken and taco seasoning; mix well. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear. Top pesto with chicken, cheese, tomato and green onions. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts :
FABULOUS CILANTRO PESTO
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and return water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain well.
- In an electric food processor or blender, blend cilantro, garlic, vinegar, Parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper, nuts, and salt. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, and blend the pesto. Add more olive oil until the pesto reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour pesto in a small saucepan and warm over low heat, stirring constantly, until pesto begins to simmer. Pour over cooked pasta and toss.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.1 calories, Carbohydrate 42.8 g, Cholesterol 2.8 mg, Fat 20.5 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 54.8 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
GRILLED SHRIMP AND CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA
- Whisk together the yeast and 1/4 cup of the water in a small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes to proof. Place 1 3/4 cups of the flour in a large bowl with the salt. Add the yeast mixture, the remaining water, and oil and stir until combined. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead until smooth. Grease a large bowl with the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil, add the dough, and turn to coat. Cover and place in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high. Once the dough has risen, divide it in half. Divide each half into 2 balls. Roll each ball into an 8-inch circle. Brush with oil and grill on both sides until golden brown. Spread a few tablespoons of the Cilantro Pesto over each pizza, top with a few slices of buffalo mozzarella, and then top with 4 shrimp and cilantro leaves. Place the pizza on the grill until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.;
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Brush each shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through (shrimp will be opaque and turn pink).
CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming. Bake at 350°F 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Combine cilantro pesto ingredients in a small food processor bowl and process until almost smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust. In a bowl, combine chicken and taco seasoning and mix well. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until cooked through. Place chicken evenly over pesto. Top with cheese, tomatoes and green onion. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
CILANTRO PESTO CHICKEN PIZZA
Want to up the game for Friday pizza night? Then you need to try this pesto pizza. Our whole crew loved it. The pesto is fresh tasting packed with cilantro and garlic. A nice change from traditional pizza sauce. Taco seasoning added to the chicken helps add a bold flavor. The tomatoes and sliced red onion add even more fresh...
Provided by Kristi Bell
Number Of Ingredients 16
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Prepare the cilantro pesto. In the work bowl of a food processor, combine cilantro, jalapenos, garlic, oil, and lime juice. Process until mixture is almost smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- 3. Unroll pizza crust on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 4. Spread Cilantro Pesto evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 5. In a medium bowl, combine chicken and taco seasoning.
- 6. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 7. Place chicken evenly over pesto.
- 8. Top evenly with cheese, tomatoes, and onion.
- 9. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with taco sauce and sour cream, if desired.
CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA
A great new twist on pesto with this southwest style pizza! Full Recipe At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2137
Provided by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- Combine cilantro pesto ingredients in a small food processor bowl and process until almost smooth.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- In a bowl, combine chicken and taco seasoning and mix well.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until cooked through.
- Place chicken evenly over pesto.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes and green onion.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564.1, Fat 23.8, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 59.5, Sodium 785.4, Carbohydrate 57.9, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 6.7, Protein 29.6
More about "cilantro pesto pizza recipes"
GRILLED SHRIMP AND CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA RECIPE | BOBBY ...
5/5 (27)Difficulty IntermediateCategory Main-DishSteps 4
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yeast and 1/4 cup of the warm water. Let sit for 5 minutes to proof. Place 1 3/4 cups of the flour in large bowl with the salt. Add the yeast mixture, the remaining water, and 2 teaspoons oil, and stir until combined. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead until smooth. Grease a large bowl with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, add the dough and turn to coat. Cover and put in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Once the dough has risen, divide it in half, and set aside half for another use or for the Red Chile-White Anchovy Caesar Salad Pizza. Then divide the half into 4 balls. Roll each ball into 8-inch circles. Brush each circle with oil and grill on both sides until golden brown. Add 1/2 cup grated cheese to each pizza and grill until the cheese is just melted. Remove from the grill and spread a few tablespoons of the cilantro pesto over each pizza. Top each pizza with 4 shrimp and sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
- Put all ingredients in the work bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.;
- Preheat the grill to high. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with enough olive oil to coat, and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Remove from grill and keep warm until ready to use.
CORN CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA - FLATOUTBREAD
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA - YUMMY TUMMY
Reviews 14Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CILANTRO PESTO RECIPE: WHAT TO DO WITH TOO MUCH CILANTRO
Reviews 6Calories 111 per servingCategory Sauces, Dressings And Condiments
CILANTRO PESTO SAUCE (QUICK + EASY RECIPE) | HELLO LITTLE HOME
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaucePublished 2021-04-06
CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA TOPPED & PORTOBELLOS & RED ONION RECIPE
5/5 (1)Calories 233 per servingServings 6
- To prepare crust, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl, and let stand 5 minutes. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Add 1 1/4 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt to yeast mixture; stir until a soft dough forms. Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic (about 10 minutes); add enough of the remaining flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent dough from sticking to hands (dough will feel tacky).
- Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, for 30 minutes or until doubled in size. (Press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, the dough has risen enough.)
- Punch the dough down; cover and let rest 5 minutes. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface. Place dough on a 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim. Cover and let rise 10 minutes or until puffy.
CILANTRO PESTO RECIPE - MOON AND SPOON AND YUM
5/5 (4)Total Time 5 minsCategory CondimentsCalories 90 per serving
CHIPOTLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER PIZZA WITH CILANTRO LIME PESTO
Category Main CourseCalories 496 per servingTotal Time 40 mins
CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN PIZZA - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
5/5 (1)Calories 1969 per servingCategory Main
EASY CILANTRO PESTO (NO NUTS) - LIFE AS A STRAWBERRY
Reviews 8Category SauceCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
3 HEALTHY GRILLED PIZZA RECIPES | PEAR AND BLUE CHEESE ...
Ratings 4Calories 440 per servingCategory Dinner
GRILLED SHRIMP AND CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 3 hrs
EASY CILANTRO PESTO RECIPE - LADY LEE'S HOME
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salads And VegetablesCalories 125 per serving
TOMATILLO PIZZA WITH CILANTRO PESTO – GROWN TO COOK
CILANTRO PESTO PASTA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA RECIPE
CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA RECIPES
SHRIMP CILANTRO PESTO PIZZA - KETO, LOW-CARB
CILANTRO PESTO CHICKEN PIZZA - FOOD RECIPES
CILANTRO PESTO RECIPE VEGAN / 25 HEARTY VEGAN SALADS THAT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cilantro pesto at home?Step 1 – add the cilantro, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, almond flour (or nuts of your choice), and half of the amount of the olive oil (about 1/4 cup) to the food processor. Turn the food processor on and as it’s working add the rest of the oil. Let it work until all the ingredients are processed into a paste.
How to make shrimp and cilantro pesto pizza?Roll each ball into 8-inch circles. Brush each circle with oil and grill on both sides until golden brown. Add 1/2 cup grated cheese to each pizza and grill until the cheese is just melted. Remove from the grill and spread a few tablespoons of the cilantro pesto over each pizza. Top each pizza with 4 shrimp and sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
How many carbs are in cilantro pesto recipe?Pour pesto in a small saucepan and warm over low heat, stirring constantly, until pesto begins to simmer. Pour over cooked pasta and toss. 386 calories; protein 10.1g; carbohydrates 42.8g; fat 20.5g; cholesterol 2.8mg; sodium 54.8mg.
What's the difference between Cilantro and basil pesto?Another nice thing about cilantro pesto is that it doesn’t oxidize like basil pesto so you won’t get this brown color that we often get with basil pesto. It should stay green and fresh and beautiful for a few weeks in the fridge. You can use your pesto right away!