CINNAMON CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD
Who knew cinnamon and chocolate would pair together so fabulously? I made a loaf, but feel free to make into muffins, if desired. The cinnamon I use is from Savory Spice Shop® and is not like the cinnamon from most retailers. If you're using cinnamon from a regular grocer, use a drop or two of essential cinnamon oil in addition to your cinnamon.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, milk, chocolate chips, butter, egg, baking powder, vanilla bean paste, cinnamon, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Blend on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on a cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248.9 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 36.3 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 248.8 mg, Sugar 25.6 g
CINNAMON CHIP WALNUT BREAD
This is so easy to make, and makes terrific toast. Unlike cinnamon bread that you roll and spread with cinnamon and sugar, it's all incorporated in the mix so it doesn't fall apart when toasted. I buy the cinnamon chips in bulk. This is yummy served toasted with brown sugar/cinnamon swirl cream cheese. Enjoy
Provided by Jan Marie
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 loaf, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Add all ingredients in the order listed to bread machine, holding out the cinnamon chips and nuts.
- Choose the "fruit/nut" bread cycle.
- Add chips last at the end of the mixing.
- Let the machine do the rest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.6, Fat 12.8, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 32.6, Sodium 177.3, Carbohydrate 45.3, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 5.3, Protein 8.7
COPY CAT GREAT HARVEST CINNAMON BURST BREAD
A copycat recipe for Cinnamon Burst Bread. The light texture of the bread is wonderful. Cinnamon chips are hard to find, and the ones that I have found so far (Hershey's) do not duplicate the taste of the ones in the genuine GH bread. I found this recipe on a site that is now defunct so I am posting it here to share and for safe keeping.
Provided by Kit_Kat
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 4 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine 4 cups flour, yeast and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water, eggs and oil, beat well until it has the consistencey of cake batter.
- Stir in salt, 7 more cups of flour. to bring the dough to a smooth, "bread dough" consistency.
- Knead in stand mixer with dough hook or by hand for 10 minutes.
- Add up to 1 more cup of flour if needed.
- Fold in cinnamon chips gently to avoid melting. *Alternately you could roll the divided dough into a rectangle and press the chips into the dough. Roll the dough up from the short side and tuck the ends under before placing in a greased loaf pan.
- Place dough in greased bowl, cover and let rise for one hour, or until doubled.
- Punch dough down and shape dough into four loaves.
- Allow to rise for another hour, or until doubled.
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes .
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1538.9, Fat 19, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 186, Sodium 2705.6, Carbohydrate 291.4, Fiber 11.7, Sugar 26.1, Protein 45.4
EASY CINNAMON BREAD
This bread is a cross between a typical baking powder-leavened quick bread and a yeast bread. The result: a cinnamon coffee cake-tasting loaf that's wonderful served plain and incredible toasted.-Taste of Home Cooking School
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (12 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, yeast, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, butter and egg. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; beat until smooth. Cover and let rest for 1 hour. , Stir baking powder and cinnamon chips into batter. Spoon into a greased 8-in x 4-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts :
CINNAMON-CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD
- Dissolve yeast in warm water and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat the inside of a large bowl with cooking spray.
- Add warm milk, melted butter, egg, and salt to yeast mixture; whisk for 1 minute. Gradually stir in flour until dough is no longer sticky.
- Knead dough by hand on a lightly floured surface or in a stand mixer fitted with a bread hook for 10 minutes. Transfer to the prepared bowl and turn until dough is covered in cooking spray. Cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
- Remove dough from the bowl. Punch it and fold in the sides. Flatten dough with a rolling pin into a 9x18-inch rectangle. Brush on melted butter and sprinkle with all but 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate. Roll dough carefully, starting at the short end, and pinch closed at the seam. Place seam-side down in the prepared loaf pan. Cover the pan and set in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brush beaten egg on top of dough and sprinkle with remaining 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Carefully tip loaf out of pan onto a work surface and let it cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.1 calories, Carbohydrate 52.8 g, Cholesterol 54.6 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 8.7 g, SaturatedFat 8.5 g, Sodium 257.9 mg, Sugar 19.8 g
More about "cinnamon chip bread recipes"
CINNAMON CHIP BREAD RECIPE - I HEART EATING
5/5 (3)Total Time 4 hrsCategory BreadCalories 219 per serving
CINNAMON BREAD - BEST EVER - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
5/5 (21)Category BreadCuisine American, SouthernTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Combine softened butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and cream with a mixer in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon.
- Combine with creamed mixture and add buttermilk and sour cream. Mix with mixer. Fold in cinnamon chips with a spoon. Spray a 9 x 5 bread pan with cooking spray and add mixture. (I sprinkle a little white sugar on top before baking)
CINNAMON CHIP LOAF | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.4/5 (41)Total Time 2 hrs 55 mins
- Weigh your flour; or measure it by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess. , To make this bread in your bread machine: Place all of the ingredients except the cinnamon chips into the pan of your machine, program for raisin or mixed bread, and press Start.
- Add the chips at the signal. (If your machine doesn't have an "add-in" cycle, program it for basic or white bread, and add the chips about 5 minutes before the end of the final kneading cycle.), To make this bread by hand or with a mixer: Mix and knead all the ingredients by hand or mixer until you've made a soft, smooth dough., Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl.
- Cover the bowl, and allow the dough to rise, at room temperature, until it's puffy, about 60 to 90 minutes., Gently deflate the dough and form it into an 8" log.
BREAD MACHINE CINNAMON CHIP BREAD RECIPE
CINNAMON CHIPS PULL-APART BREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST CINNAMON BAKING CHIPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CINNAMON CHIP SNICKERDOODLE BREAD - SWEET TOOTH …
CINNAMON SWIRL QUICK BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
SNICKERDOODLE BREAD WITH CINNAMON CHIPS — SALT AND …
GRANDMA ANNIE'S CINNAMON MANDEL BREAD - ONCE UPON A …
CINNAMON CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CINNAMON CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD - STEPHANIE'S SWEET TREATS
CINNAMON CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE - CREATIONS BY KARA
3-INGREDIENT CINNAMON SWIRL BREAD - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
CINNAMON STREUSEL BREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
CINNAMON CHIP BANANA BREAD - RECIPE GIRL
SNICKERDOODLE BREAD | CINNAMON QUICK BREAD | BARBARA BAKES
CINNAMON CHIP BREAD RECIPES | BIGOVEN
CINNAMON CHIP-BANANA BREAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
BANANA CINNAMON CHIP BREAD WITH CINNAMON SUGAR TOPPING
EASY CINNAMON BREAD | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CINNAMON-SWIRL CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CINNAMON CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD - THE SIX FIGURE DISH
GREAT HARVEST CINNAMON CHIP BREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
AMISH CINNAMON BREAD (NO STARTER NEEDED) - QUICK & EASY!
CINNAMON CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD – AMBS LOVES FOOD
CINNAMON CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE | BARBARA BAKES
CINNAMON CHIP BREAD - RECIPES - PAGE 4 | COOKS.COM
CINNAMON CHOCOLATE CHIP MANDEL BREAD – RECIPE – OLD SALT …
BREAD MACHINE CINNAMON BREAD (CHOCOLATE CHIP) - BREAD DAD
CINNAMON SWIRL CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BUTTER BREAD.
CINNAMON CHIP BREAD - RECIPES - PAGE 9 | COOKS.COM
CINNAMON CHIP BREAD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CINNAMON CHIP BREAD | RECIPE | FUDGE RECIPES CHOCOLATE, …
18 CINNAMON BREAD RECIPES YOU’LL MAKE ALL SEASON LONG
CINNAMON STREUSEL PEACH BREAD RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HOMEMADE CINNAMON CHIPS FOR COOKIES, CAKES, MUFFINS AND MORE!
WHOLE WHEAT CINNAMON CHIP BREAD - COOKEATSHARE
CINNAMON CHIP BREAD RECIPE (VIDEO) - GLUESTICKS BLOG
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a good recipe for cinnamon bread?This Cinnamon Bread has wonderful reviews! It's one of our favorite bread recipes and it's great for any occasion. Delicious with coffee. Combine softened butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and mix with a mixer in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon.
How do you make a simple bread recipe?Directions. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, yeast, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, butter and egg. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; beat until smooth. Cover and let rest for 1 hour. Stir baking powder and cinnamon chips into batter. Spoon into a greased 8-in x 4-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
What is the best way to make a cinnamon cake?In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, yeast, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, butter and egg. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; beat until smooth. Cover and let rest for 1 hour. Stir baking powder and cinnamon chips into batter. Spoon into a greased 8-in x 4-in.
What is the best way to make a banana bread?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Cream white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in banana, sour cream, and vanilla.