- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Peel, core, and slice the apple 1/8 inch thick. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 9-inch ovenproof crêpe pan or skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add the apple, 1 tablespoon of the granulated sugar, and the cinnamon and toss well. Sauté the apple for 5 to 7 minutes until tender, tossing occasionally. Spread the apple out in the pan and keep hot over low heat.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the microwave. In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine the flour, the remaining tablespoon of granulated sugar, and the salt. Whisk the flour mixture into the milk mixture, whisking until there are no lumps. Pour the batter over the cooked apple in the hot pan and immediately place in the oven.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the pancake is puffed and the edges start to get crispy and browned. Dust lightly with sifted confectioners' sugar, cut in wedges, and serve hot with maple syrup.
APPLE CINNAMON DUTCH BABY
I found this recipe on a site called Food for Tots. Looks baby friendly. A wonderful light egg soufflé that kids are sure to love and it's easy to make! Dutch babies also make a good dinner meal accompanied by Canadian Bacon or Ham and take less of the cook's time than regular pancakes.
Provided by Queen of Everything
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 425°F Put butter into a 3 to 4 quart frying pan and place in oven to melt.
- While butter is melting, peel and core 2 medium apples, then cut them into thin slices.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add cinnamon and sugar to the melted butter.
- Stir in the sliced apples.
- Return pan to oven for about 3 minutes.
- Put the eggs and milk into a blender and whip at high speed for 1 minute.
- Set the blender to low speed and slowly add the flour until well blended.
- Remove the pan from oven and pour egg batter over the butter and apples.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pancake is raised and golden brown.
- Cut in wedges and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446.9, Fat 22.8, SaturatedFat 12.7, Cholesterol 235.2, Sodium 237.6, Carbohydrate 50.1, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 19.2, Protein 12
This large, fluffy pancake is excellent for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dessert any time of year. And it comes together in about five blessed minutes. Just dump all of the ingredients into a blender, give it a good whirl, pour it into a heated skillet sizzling with butter, and pop it into the oven. Twenty-five minutes later? Bliss.
Provided by Florence Fabricant
Categories easy, quick, pancakes, dessert
Yield 3 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, sugar and nutmeg in a blender jar and blend until smooth. Batter may also be mixed by hand.
- Place butter in a heavy 10-inch skillet or baking dish and place in the oven. As soon as the butter has melted (watch it so it does not burn) add the batter to the pan, return pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until the pancake is puffed and golden. Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake five minutes longer.
- Remove pancake from oven, cut into wedges and serve at once topped with syrup, preserves, confectioners' sugar or cinnamon sugar.
This is a giant, family-sized pancake, cooked in a cast iron skillet. Serve it with toppings such as cinnamon-sugar, yogurt, maple syrup, honey, or marmalade. Adapted from "The Lost Art of Real Cooking" by Ken Albala and Rosanna Nafziger.
Provided by threeovens
Yield 1 pancake, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, milk, and sugar; pour batter into skillet and place in oven.
- Bake until puffed and golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, with toppings, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.9, Fat 12.1, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 102.2, Sodium 124.7, Carbohydrate 21.6, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 10.8, Protein 4.7
VANILLA DUTCH BABY
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place butter in an ovenproof pan or cast iron skillet and place in the oven.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs and milk in a bowl. Add flour, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and whisk for 1 minute to remove lumps.
- Remove hot pan from oven and swirl melted butter to coat. Pour batter into the hot pan and return it to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pancake is puffed in the center and golden brown on the edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar and slice into 8 wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Cholesterol 83 mg, Fat 6.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 86 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
More about "cinnamon sugar dutch baby recipes"
CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY - HALF BAKED HARVEST
4.6/5 (40)Total Time 45 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 228 per serving
- Place one tablespoon butter in a 9-12 inch cast iron skillet or 9 inch pie plate. Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Put the flour, milk, eggs, vanilla, and remaining cold butter in a blender. Blend until well blended. Scarp down the sides and blend for about 30 seconds more.
CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY RECIPE - THE MOM MAVEN
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory BreakfastTotal Time 35 mins
RECIPE: CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY CASSEROLE - KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
EASY CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY RECIPE | CRATE & BARREL
Author Crate And Barrel
CINNAMON-SUGAR DUTCH BABY PANCAKE | MCCORMICK …
- Heat a 9-inch (23 cm) cast-iron or ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat; add butter, swirling pan until melted. Sprinkle pan evenly with 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the cinnamon-sugar mixture; pour in batter and immediately transfer to oven.
- Bake until puffed and golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Top with berries and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. Cut into wedges and serve.
APPLE CINNAMON DUTCH BABY | LODGE CAST IRON
APPLE-CINNAMON DUTCH BABY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE PERFECT DUTCH BABY - SIMPLY HAPPENSTANCE
HOW TO MAKE SWEET DUTCH BABY - FAST FOOD BISTRO
BROWNED BUTTER CINNAMON PEACH DUTCH BABY. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
CINNAMON APPLE DUTCH BABY RECIPE - COOKING LIGHT
CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY CASSEROLE | RECIPE CART
APPLE DUTCH BABY - CREME DE LA CRUMB
EASY CINNAMON PEAR DUTCH BABY - KIM'S CRAVINGS
EASY CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RECIPE: CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY CASSEROLE - FOOD NEWS
BEST CINNAMON ROLL DUTCH BABY RECIPE - DELISH
DUTCH BABY WITH CINNAMON APPLES - MY TASTY TRIALS
BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON DUTCH BABY - BETHCAKES
BROWN BUTTER CINNAMON APPLE DUTCH BABY - BAKERS TABLE
BREAKFAST RECIPE: ROASTED CHERRY DUTCH BABY WITH BROWN SUGAR …
DUTCH BABY - ONCE UPON A CHEF
DUTCH BABY RECIPE - MOM MAKES DINNER
CINNAMON DUTCH BABY
CINNAMON APPLE DUTCH BABY - COOKIN' IT REAL
CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY CASSEROLE BEST RECIPES
DUTCH BABY INSPIRED BY BOB'S BURGERS — BINGING WITH BABISH
CINNAMON DUTCH BABY | WEELICIOUS
CINNAMON SUGAR DUTCH BABY | RECIPE | DUTCH BABY, CINNAMON …
CINNAMON APPLE DUTCH BABY RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
CINNAMON APPLE DUTCH BABY - WALKING ON SUNSHINE RECIPES
RECIPE: CINNAMON-SUGAR DUTCH BABY CASSEROLE | RECIPE | DUTCH …
CARAMELIZED APPLE CINNAMON DUTCH BABY PANCAKE
CINNAMON ROLL DUTCH BABY - A CLEAN PLATE
APPLE CINNAMON DUTCH BABY – LOVE THIS COOKBOOK
CINNAMON APPLE DUTCH BABY RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
DUTCH BABY WITH LEMON SUGAR RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
APPLE DUTCH BABY - KATHLEEN'S CRAVINGS
DUTCH BABY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CINNAMON DUTCH APPLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CINNAMON-APPLE DUTCH BABY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook Dutch baby?Lower temperature of oven to 300 and bake 5 minutes more. While baking, make glaze: in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whole milk until smooth. Remove Dutch baby from the oven and drizzle with glaze. Serve.
How do you make glaze for Dutch baby cookies?While baking, make glaze: in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whole milk until smooth. Remove Dutch baby from the oven and drizzle with glaze. Serve.
How do you use a Dutch oven to bake a cake?This recipe actually works better if all the batter ingredients are at room temperature. Once the embers or charcoals are ready, set your Dutch oven over the heat to warm it up. Place your butter in the bottom of the Dutch oven and swirl it around until it melts. Once the butter is completely melted, pour your batter into the Dutch oven.
How long does it take to cook a Dutch baby pancake?Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pancake is golden and puffed. Lower temperature of oven to 300 and bake 5 minutes more. While baking, make glaze: in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whole milk until smooth. Remove Dutch baby from the oven and drizzle with glaze.