Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Beat 1/2 cup softened cream cheese with 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar until smooth. Spread onto strips of refrigerated breadstick dough. Twist and stretch into 12-inch sticks and bake as the dough label directs. Brush with melted butter.
CINNAMON STIR STICKS
Our home economists use cinnamon sticks as holders for cute little lollipops that can be enjoyed alone or stirred into cider.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Using a pencil, draw ten 2-in. ovals on three sheets of parchment paper. Place paper, pencil mark side down, on baking sheets; chill until ready to use., In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water, corn syrup and cream of tartar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 325° or mixture is a golden amber color., Remove from the heat; stir in oil (keep face away from mixture as oil is very strong). Immediately ladle mixture over ovals; press a cinnamon stick into each. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 5mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
3-INGREDIENT CINNAMON-SUGAR TWISTS
- Arrange racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 400°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment. Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt on a large plate. Fill a small bowl or glass with cold water.
- Roll out pastry between 2 sheets of parchment until short side is 10" long and dough is about 1/8" thick. Freeze dough 5 minutes. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough crosswise into 1" strips. Transfer half of strips to refrigerator. Working one at a time, brush strip lightly with water (or use your fingertips), then immediately transfer to sugar mixture and turn to coat.
- Starting from the middle, use both hands to twist dough to the ends. Transfer to prepared sheet, arranging twists vertically. Repeat with remaining dough. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Bake twists, rotating sheets front to back and top to bottom halfway through, until golden brown and beginning to caramelize, 18-20 minutes. Using tongs, immediately lift twists from parchment and let cool with 1 end on rim of baking sheet (work carefully, sugar coating will be very hot).
I think this is the best sweet breadstick you'll find. I love to snack on these while drinking my morning coffee. Each twist has just 1 gram of fat and is quite satisfying. -Carol Birkemeier of Nashville, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 32 breadsticks.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, combine the contents of the roll mix and yeast packets. Add the water, oil and egg white; beat until smooth. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes., Roll into a 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Cut widthwise into sixteen 1-in. strips. Cut strips in half widthwise, forming 32 strips. Twist each strip 5-6 times; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray., Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spray dough sticks generously with refrigerated butter-flavored spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 25 minutes. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 96mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CINNAMON SUGAR STICKS
- Cook refrigerated bread stick dough according to package directions.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 674.3, Fat 33.9, SaturatedFat 16.2, Cholesterol 61, Sodium 953.5, Carbohydrate 78.2, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 1.5, Protein 14
APRIL FOOLS' FRIES: CINNAMON-SUGAR STICKS
- Looks like: French Fries
- Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 365 degrees F in a deep skillet. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon on a plate. Cut stale white bread into sticks and fry until golden, about 1 minute. Drain on paper towels, then roll in the cinnamon-sugar while still hot. Serve with strawberry jelly as ketchup.
- In a small bowl, combine water and yeast. Stir until yeast dissolves.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine flour, salt, and 2 tablespoons melted butter on low speed. Add yeast mixture, and mix until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour. Punch dough down, shape into a rectangle, cover in plastic wrap, and place on a baking sheet. Chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, on a nonstick baking mat or parchment paper, roll the remaining pound of butter into an 8-inch square, between 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick. Wrap in parchment paper, and let rest at cool room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll chilled dough into a 12-inch square. Center butter square over the dough so that each side of the butter faces a corner of the dough. Fold the corners of the dough over the butter to enclose. Seal the edges by pinching together. Turn over dough, seam-side down. Roll into a 24-by-8-inch rectangle. Fold dough into thirds, aligning edges carefully and brushing off excess flour. (The object is to ensure that the butter is distributed evenly throughout so that the pastry will puff evenly when baked.) This completes one turn.
- Repeat the process of rolling and folding once. Chill for 20 minutes, just until cold but not firm. Then repeat process twice, dusting work surface and dough generously with sugar, about 2 cups sugar total for the 2 turns. You will now have completed 4 turns. Refrigerate dough 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush 2 jumbo muffin tins with melted butter; transfer to parchment-lined baking sheets. In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and divide in half. On a work surface lightly sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar mixture, roll out half of the dough into a 13-by-7-inch rectangle, 1/2-inch-thick. Cut crosswise into 18 even strips. Form 3 strips into a braid, pinching ends to secure. Bring the pinched ends together to form a circle, and pinch to secure. Place braid, pinched-side down, in prepared muffin tin. Repeat with remaining strips of dough, then repeat entire process with the remaining reserved half of dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until puffed, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let rest for about 3 minutes before carefully turning out onto a wire rack to cool upside down. Once completely cooled, invert and serve.
CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- Cut the crust off of the bread and cut each slice of bread into 3 pieces.
- Combine eggs, 1/4 cup of sugar, 4 teaspoons cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Dip bread in the egg mixture until it is soaked through.
- Place about 6 sticks at a time into a greased skillet set over medium heat. Cook until golden and cooked though, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Continue until all sticks are cooked.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Transfer each stick into the mixture and turn until fully coated. Place on a platter and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258.8 calories, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 139.5 mg, Fat 5.6 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 9.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 439.2 mg, Sugar 15.3 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In mixing bowl beat butter on high 30 seconds. Add sugar; beat until combined. Beat in baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl combine flour and almonds. Beat as much flour mixture as you can into butter mixture. Stir in remaining flour mixture.
- On lightly floured surface roll or pat dough to 14x7 inch rectangle, about 1/2 inch thick. Cut in half making two 14x3 1/2 inch rectangles. Cut crosswise into 1/2 inch wide sticks. Use a metal spatula to transfer to baking sheets, placing 1 inch apart. Bake 8-10 minutes or until firm and edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to a rack to cool completely.
- In small heavy saucepan melt chocolate and shortening over low heat , stirring constantly. In a wide shallow bowl combine crushed candies and sugar (red). Dip sticks in chocolate (along one long edge) then in candy mixture. Place on waxed paper to set.
- Makes 56 cookies.
- To store: Place cookies, separated between waxed paper, in airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79.1, Fat 3.8, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 10.7, Sodium 39, Carbohydrate 10.2, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 5.8, Protein 1.6
More about "cinnamon sugar sticks recipes"
EASY CINNAMON SUGAR BREADSTICKS - I HEART EATING
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hrCategory Bread, Dessert, Side DishCalories 142 per serving
COPYCAT PIZZA HUT CINNAMON BREAD STICKS RECIPE
CINNAMON SUGAR FRIED APPLE STICKS RECIPE - SHIBLEY …
CINNAMON BREADSTICK BITES RECIPE - SNAPPY GOURMET
10 BEST COOKING WITH CINNAMON STICKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CINNAMON SUGAR BREAD CRUST TREATS | RECIPETIN EATS
CINNAMON SUGAR FRENCH TOAST STICKS RECIPE - DIVAS …
CINNAMON-SUGAR STICKS ARE PERFECT TO ROUND OFF ANY …
EASY CINNAMON STICKS RECIPE - CINCYSHOPPER
EASY FRENCH TOAST STICKS (OVEN METHOD)| MOMABLES
CINNAMON SUGAR STICKS - CHEF IN TRAINING
Category DessertEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZEL STICKS | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
4 SURPRISING WAYS TO USE CINNAMON STICKS | ALLRECIPES
FRIED CINNAMON AND SUGAR STICKS - INSPIRING MEALTIME
EASY CINNA STICKS - KID FRIENDLY CINNAMON STICKS WITH ICING
CINNAMON SUGAR SOFT PRETZEL STICKS - THE GUNNY SACK
CEYLON CINNAMON STICK RECIPES | CINNAMON VOGUE
CINNAMON SUGAR HOMEMADE FRENCH TOAST STICKS RECIPE
CINNAMON-SUGAR STICKS - BIGOVEN.COM
QUICK AND EASY CINNAMON SUGAR RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CINNAMON SUGAR FRENCH TOAST STICKS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
FRENCH TOAST STICKS (READY IN 15 MINUTES!) - CHEF SAVVY
CINNAMON CRISPS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CINNAMON-SUGAR PIE DOUGH TWISTS | GREAT USE OF LEFTOVER PIE DOUGH
CHURROS (CINNAMON SUGAR FRIED DOUGHNUT STICKS) - THE SPRUCE …
CINNAMON SUGAR FRENCH TOAST STICKS - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS
OUR 15 BEST CINNAMON-SUGAR RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
CINNAMON SUGAR FRENCH TOAST STICKS - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
CRUNCHY CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZEL STICKS RECIPE - KUDOS KITCHEN BY …
CINNAMON SUGAR STICKS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HOMEMADE CINNAMON STICKS FOR PIZZA NIGHT | EASY APPETIZER RECIPE
EASY CINNAMON BREADSTICKS - KARA CREATES
CINNAMON PIE CRUST STICKS LIKE NANA USED TO MAKE
OPTAVIA CINNAMON SUGAR STICKS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CINNAMON SUGAR DOUGHNUTS (SUPER FLUFFY) - CLOUDY KITCHEN
CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST STICKS | RECIPETIN EATS
CINNAMON SUGAR FRENCH TOAST STICKS - AVERIE COOKS
CINNAMON SUGAR BREADSTICK WITH CREAM CHEESE DRIZZLE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #lunch #snacks #easy #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love