CITRUS MARGARITA COOLER
Enjoy a refreshing Citrus Margarita Cooler with the whole family. Our Citrus Margarita Cooler is a mocktail with no alcohol and super simple to make.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 5 servings, 1-1/4 cups each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Blend all ingredients except ice in blender until drink mix is dissolved.
- Add ice; blend on high speed until thickened and smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 20, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
A fresh tasting margarita! If I am using a premium tequila, I don't salt the rim since I think it takes away from the flavor of the tequila.
Provided by Lvs2Cook
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine liqueur, tequila, orange juice, lime juice and grapefruit juice in a large pitcher and mix well.
- Chill covered in the refrigerator.
- To serve, rub the rims of margarita glasses with lime wedges and dip in margarita salt, rotating gently to cover the rims evenly.
- Fill the salt-filled glasses with ice.
- Shake the chilled margarita mixture in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and strain into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish each serving with orange, lime and/or grapefruit slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 11.2, Sodium 0.4, Carbohydrate 2.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 2, Protein 0.2
- Run a lime wedge around the edge of glass, and dip into a shallow dish filled with coarse salt to coat rim. Add tequila, triple sec, agave, lime juice, and orange juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well, and pour into prepared glass, and garnish with lime wedge.
WHOLE CITRUS MARGARITAS
- Put the oranges, lemons, and limes through a juicer. Pour the juice into a large pitcher. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Then stir in the Cointreau, Triple Sec, and tequila.
- To serve: Pour salt onto a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the top of each glass and dip the glass in the salt. Fill each glass halfway with ice and pour in the juice mixture. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
- Chef's note: Farm freshness is the key here. Look for the citrus that is mostly in season and adjust the recipe. Tangerines, Meyer lemons, and key limes all have amazing flavor if you can find them.
More about "citrus margarita recipes"
CITRUS MARGARITAS - RECIPE GIRL
Cuisine MexicanCategory DrinksServings 6Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Combine the liqueur, tequila, orange juice, lime juice and grapefruit juice in a large pitcher and mix well. Chill, covered, in the refrigerator.
- For guests who prefer salt, rub the rims of your margarita glasses with lime wedges and dip in margarita salt. Fill the glasses with ice. Shake the chilled margarita mixture in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and strain into the prepared glasses. Garnish each serving with orange, lime and/or grapefruit slices.
FIVE INGREDIENT MARGARITA - 4 WAYS! CLASSIC. MANGO. MOJITO ...
5/5 (2)Category DrinksCuisine American, MexicanTotal Time 5 mins
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake until combined. Pour over ice. Serve with a salted/chili rim***, if desired.
- Muddle mint in shaker, then add in tequila, lime, and simple syrup. Pour over ice and top with club soda.
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake until combined. Pour over ice. Serve with a salted/chili rim, if desired.
JALAPENO MARGARITA RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
Cuisine MexicanEstimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory DrinksTotal Time 5 mins
- First, combine the tequila, lime juice, agave nectar and jalapeno slices in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well. Give it a good 30 seconds of shaking to really infused that tequila. Shake longer if you'd like even more flavor.
- Rub a lime wedge around the top of your margarita glass. Pour the salt and tajin seasoning onto a small plate, then dip the glass into it to coat the rim. The lime juice will help the salt-tajin mixture stick.
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE WITH FRESH CITRUS - SPINACH TIGER
4.8/5 (8)Category CocktailsCuisine MexicanTotal Time 5 mins See details »
CITRUS MARGARITA - COOKIDOO® – THE OFFICIAL THERMOMIX ...
4.6/5 (40)Category DrinksServings 6Total Time 10 mins See details »
ORANGE MARGARITA RECIPE: EASY CITRUS MARGARITAS MADE WITH ...
Cuisine Drink RecipeEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Easy Drink RecipesTotal Time 5 mins
- Rub one wedge of orange along the rim of a tumbler and then dip it into the salt, so that the entire rim is covered.
TRIPLE CITRUS MARGARITA | FORK IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory Beverages
- Optional salted rim: run a lime wedge around the rim of two lowball glasses or margarita glasses. Place the salt on a small plate or low bowl and dip the rim in the coarse salt, gently turning to coat evenly. Set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker approximately halfway full with ice. Pour in the tequila and triple sec, then add in the fruit juices. Cover, and gently shake.
- Fill the two salt-rimmed glasses with ice. Then, strain out the liquid evenly between the two glasses. Serve with lime and/or orange wedges as desired.
4 CITRUS MARGARITA - THE BEST EASY RECIPES - SWEET CS DESIGNS
5/5 (1)Servings 2Cuisine MexicanTotal Time 2 mins See details »
CITRUS MARGARITAS | GIRL GONE GOURMET
Cuisine MexicanCategory DrinksServings 4Total Time 15 mins
- Place ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. For one drink, add approximately 4 ounces of the juice, 2 ounces of tequila, and 1 ounce of triple sec. Secure the lid and shake for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Pour some salt onto a shallow plate. Run a lime wedge around the edge of the serving glass. Place the glass rim in the salt so it’s lightly coated with the salt.
GRILLED-CITRUS MARGARITAS RECIPE - MICHAEL CHIARELLO ...
Servings 6Total Time 15 minsCategory Cocktails & Spirits, Margaritas
- Light a grill. Grill the halved limes and lemons over high heat, cut side down, until lightly charred and juicy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool. Juice the limes into one measuring cup, and juice the lemons into another measuring cup; you should have about 4 ounces of each juice.
- Using the lime wedge, moisten half of the outer rim of 6 rocks or margarita glasses and coat lightly with salt, then fill each glass with ice. Fill a pitcher with ice and add the tequila, simple syrup and 3 ounces each of the lime and lemon juices. Stir well and strain into the prepared glasses. Using tongs and working with one at a time, hold an orange twist directly over the flame until just singed around the edges. Garnish the margaritas with the flamed twists and serve.
CITRUS MARGARITA SPRITZER - SKINNYTASTE
5/5 (1)Category DrinksCuisine MexicanTotal Time 5 mins See details »
SPICY CITRUS MARGARITA (ORANGE, GRAPEFRUIT & LIME)
5/5 (3)Category DrinkCuisine MexicanTotal Time 15 mins
- Place the glass (edge facing down) in the mix plate and turn it around to evenly coat the glass. (you can do this 1-2 times to have a thick coat).
CHARRED CITRUS MARGARITAS RECIPE - PAULA DISBROWE | FOOD ...
Servings 4Total Time 45 minsCategory Cocktails & Spirits, Margaritas
- Prepare a charcoal grill for two-zone cooking, and build a medium-high fire, or heat a gas grill to high. When the coals are glowing red and covered with a layer of fine gray ash, carefully wipe preheated grates with a lightly oiled paper towel. Using a grill brush, scrape the grill grates clean, then carefully wipe with a lightly oiled towel again.
- Grill citrus, cut side down, until nicely charred, 3 to 4 minutes. Using a spatula and a decisive thrust, transfer the citrus halves to a baking sheet, and set aside to cool, about 20 minutes. Juice fruits, reserving a few whole orange slices for garnish. Combine charred citrus juices in a measuring cup (you should have about 3 cups). Add a pinch of sea salt, and stir to combine.
- To make 1 drink, fill a cocktail shaker with ice, and add 1/4 cup tequila, 2 tablespoons Cointreau, 2 tablespoons charred citrus juice, and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Shake vigorously to combine. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in lime juice, and dip into chili-lime salt. Strain cocktail into prepared rocks glass filled with fresh ice, and garnish with a slice of grilled orange.
FROZEN THREE CITRUS MARGARITA RECIPE WITH A KICK — SUGAR ...
5/5 (1)Category CocktailsCuisine DrinkTotal Time 5 mins
- Pour all liquid ingredients over ice in a blender and blend until you have a smooth consistency. You can always add or take away the amount of ice you use depending on how thick you prefer for your margaritas to be!
- Once combined, pour into a margarita glass and serve with a lime and orange wheel for garnishing, or stir in a few fresh jalapeno slices for an added kick if you're into that kind of thing!
BEST CITRUSY WHITE SANGRIA MARGARITA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
Servings 8Total Time 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
CHARRED CITRUS MARGARITA COCKTAIL RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanCategory DrinksServings 4Total Time 30 mins See details »
CITRUS MARGARITA (RIMMED WITH LEMON TEA SALT) RECIPES ...
3.5/5 (3)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsServings 1 See details »
GRILLED CITRUS MARGARITA RECIPE | DAN PASHMAN | COOKING ...
Servings 6-8Total Time 50 minsCategory Beverage See details »
CITRUS MARGARITAS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrsServings 8Calories 229 per serving See details »
SNOW-CHILLED FRESH CITRUS MARGARITAS | BACKCOUNTRY.COM
See details »
CITRUS FLAVORED MARGARITA SALT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
See details »
CITRUS MARGARITAS | RECIPE | CITRUS JUICE, CITRUS, MARGARITA
See details »
CITRUS MARGARITA — GIRLS GONE VEG
See details »
CITRUSY MARGARITA SANGRIA RECIPE [WITH TEQUILA AND WHITE WINE]
See details »
You'll also love