SZECHUAN SHRIMP RECIPE
Provided by Victor
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Combine shrimp marinade ingredients in a large bowl, add the shrimp, mix well and set aside.
- Prepare hot chili oil by heating the oil in a sauce pan until it just starts to smoke, then pour the hot oil over dry chili flakes in a small glass or metal container. Let cool down then strain into a separate container. The hot chili oil can be prepared hours, even days in advance. If making ahead, let the chili flakes soak in oil for hours before straining - this will give you more flavor and heat.
- Heat one tablespoon of peanut oil in a wok. Add the shrimp with the marinade and stir-fry, stirring frequently, until she shrimp just starts to turn pink, about 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook. Transfer the shrimp into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same wok, heat another tablespoon of peanut oil. Add the ginger, garlic, shallots and one teaspoon (or more, see note) of hot chili oil. Saute for about 30 seconds, then add the broccoli, bell peppers and the stir fry sauce. Stir fry for about 3-5 minutes, until broccoli is cooked. Add the scallions, sesame oil and the shrimp and saute for another minute, mixing all the ingredients well.
- Serve hot, as is or with a bowl of jasmine rice.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 g, Calories 297.3 kcal, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Protein 26.8 g, Fat 13.3 g
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
This colorful shrimp and broccoli stir-fry comes together quickly, when all the vegetables are prepared ahead of time.
Provided by Bibi
Categories Shrimp Stir-Fry
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Combine soy sauce, chicken broth, orange juice, fish sauce, rice vinegar, garlic powder, ginger powder, Sriracha sauce, and sesame oil in a large jar with a lid. Close and shake until sauce is well combined. Set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in a large, non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until garlic and ginger are lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the hot oil with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Add broccoli, onion, bell pepper, carrots, and snow peas to the seasoned oil and cook, stirring quickly, until vegetables are tender-crisp and brightly colored, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add shrimp to the hot skillet and cook for 90 seconds. Turn shrimp and continue cooking on the other side until they are bright pink on the outside, the meat is opaque, and shrimp begin to curl into a "C" shape, about 90 seconds longer.
- Add stir-fried vegetables back to the skillet, and pour in sauce.
- Mix together cornstarch and water in a small bowl and add to the sauce, stirring to remove any lumps. Keep stirring quickly, until thickener is incorporated into the entire dish. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
- Serve with hot, fluffy rice, and garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.9 calories, Carbohydrate 40.3 g, Cholesterol 173 mg, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 29.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 532.1 mg
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI LO MEIN
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, then add half each of the scallions, ginger and garlic; stir-fry until the scallions are wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and stir-fry until just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a plate using a slotted spoon.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil to the skillet. Add the remaining scallions, ginger and garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes, then add the broccoli and cook, tossing to coat, 1 to 2 more minutes. Add 1/2 cup broth. Cover and cook until the broccoli is just tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Whisk the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in a bowl, then whisk in the remaining 1 1/2 cups broth, the soy sauce and sesame oil. Return the shrimp to the skillet; add the broth mixture. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the pasta and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415 calorie, Fat 10 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Cholesterol 175 milligrams, Sodium 409 milligrams, Carbohydrate 49 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 35 grams
CL SICHUAN SHRIMP STIR-FRY WITH BROCCOLI OR ASPARAGUS
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli (or asparagus and red bell pepper and pea pods). Sauté 4 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil, shrimp and minced garlic. (Add optional mushrooms, if using.) Sauté 4 minutes or until the shrimp are done.
- Combine sugar, rice vinegar, ketchup, cornstarch and red chili paste. Add to skillet; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sliced water chestnuts. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion tops. (Serving is 1 cup shrimp mixture and 1/2 cup rice.).
SPICY SHRIMP AND BROCCOLINI STIR-FRY
- Cook the grain blend as the label directs; set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until they just turn pink, about 1 minute per side; transfer to a plate and set aside. Add the jalapeno, ginger and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the skillet and cook until the jalapeno softens slightly, about 1 minute. Add the broccolini and scallions and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut water to the skillet and cook, stirring, until the broccolini is just tender, about 2 minutes. Add the peanut butter and cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens slightly, about 1 minute.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet; cook until opaque and the sauce thickens, about 2 more minutes. Stir in the cilantro and lime juice. Serve over the grains.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413 calorie, Fat 13 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Cholesterol 129 milligrams, Sodium 498 milligrams, Carbohydrate 44 grams, Fiber 14 grams, Protein 31 grams
CAYENNE SHRIMP STIR FRY
- Toss shrimp with salt& cayenne.
- Heat oil, on high, in non-stick pan.
- Saute shrimp, stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- Remove shrimp.
- In the same pan, saute garlic and green onions for about 1 minute.
- Add peas, vegetables and chicken broth.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 3 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return shrimp to pan, with lemon zest and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve with rice.
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLINI STIR-FRY
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then cook shrimp until golden and almost cooked through, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer shrimp to a dish. Heat remaining tablespoon oil in skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then sauté ginger and garlic, stirring, until golden. Add Broccolini, water, hoisin, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring occasionally, until Broccolini is just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook until just heated through.
EASY SHRIMP VEGETABLE STIR FRY
- Stir the rice and 1 3/4 cup water together in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover, and cook in the microwave on High for 8 minutes until the water is fully absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, water, honey, cider vinegar, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set the sauce aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Add the broccoli, carrots, onion, and black pepper; cook and stir until the broccoli and carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
- Return the skillet to the heat and pour in the sauce mixture; cook for 1 minute. Add the shrimp to the sauce and stir until the shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center and the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Stir the vegetables back into the pan and serve over the brown rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317 calories, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 172.6 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 23.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 1135.1 mg, Sugar 14.2 g
I addapted this out of a children's cookbook. Everyone loved it so much that I have to make it once a week now, lol. You can just serve it with boil in the bag rice which is what the original recipe suggests.
Provided by Perfect Pixie
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- combine shrimp, 2tbsp of the soy sauce and the garlic - stir with a wooden spoon until evenly coated and set aside for ten minutes.
- add vegetable oil to wok / large frypan and set over a medium-high heat.
- when oil is hot add red pepper and onion.
- cook stirring constantly until the pepper is slightly softened , about 3 minutes.
- at this point i added my straight to wok rice an heated through, if you are not doing this skip to the next step.
- add the snow peas and shrimp mixture.
- continue stirring and turning until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through ( i used allreay cooked shrimp) and the snow peas are tender but still crisp about 3 minutes more.
- remove from heat and add remaining tbsp of soy sauce, water and the pepper.
- serve imediately (on a bed of rice if you have not used straight to wok rice).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 878.6, Fat 9.3, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 157.5, Sodium 1465.9, Carbohydrate 160.6, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 2.3, Protein 32.1
TERIYAKI SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY
- Slice the stem ends of the bok choy off to separate the leaves. Wash and drain the leaves; discard the ends. Cut the leafy green part of the leaves from the white part, keeping both parts separated.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat; add oil. Cook and stir ginger in the hot oil for 1 minute. Add shrimp and continue cooking until they are bright pink and opaque, reducing heat as necessary to prevent burning, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir white pieces of bok choy, broccoli, zucchini, soy sauce, vermouth, brown sugar, and rice vinegar into the skillet. Cover and continue cooking until bok choy begins to soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir to coat the vegetables with the liquid. Sprinkle with cornstarch and stir until it mixes in and disappears. Top with the green pieces of bok choy, cover, and continue cooking until leaves start to wilt and the sauce thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir to coat everything with sauce. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173.6 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 86.3 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 11.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 595.9 mg, Sugar 8.8 g
CHICKEN, ASPARAGUS, AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds. Add asparagus, broccoli, and 4 tablespoons broth. Cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet. Stir-fry until chicken is just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Mix in hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, vegetables, and remaining 2 tablespoons broth. Toss until heated through and sauce coats evenly, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.
- *Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.
SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS STIR FRY
This is a Cambodian recipe called Pa-con char tapeng P'rang. It is very simple and uses common ingredients, well if you call oyster sauce common.
Provided by threeovens
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, place shrimp, seasoning with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the water with the sugar, oyster sauce, and corn starch; set aside.
- Heat your wok, or skillet, over high heat; stir fry oil, garlic, onion, and shrimp.
- Once shrimps become opaque and a pink color, add asparagus.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and stir until sauce thickens; remove from heat and stir in green onion.
- Serve with hot white rice as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.5, Fat 8.2, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 142.9, Sodium 1073.8, Carbohydrate 14.6, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 5.9, Protein 18.7
SHRIMP LO MEIN WITH BROCCOLI
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, fish sauce, garlic powder, and ground ginger in a bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat; cook and stir shrimp in hot oil until they start to change color, 1 to 2 minutes. Add broccoli, onion, and mushrooms; cook until just beginning to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir garlic through the vegetable mixture. Push the vegetables to one side of the pan. Cook the eggs in the clear space in the pan, scrambling lightly, until no longer moist, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir the cooked egg with shrimp and vegetables. Add the cooked noodles and the sauce; cook and stir until hot and evenly mixed, about 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 833.8 calories, Carbohydrate 109.5 g, Cholesterol 531.2 mg, Fat 14.3 g, Fiber 7.6 g, Protein 63.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 2240 mg, Sugar 17.7 g
SHRIMP STIR-FRY WITH BOK CHOY, MUSHROOMS & PEPPERS
- Heat the canola oil in a large wok or saute pan.
- When the pan is hot, add the shrimp and stir-fry over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until they just turn pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add the garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms, bok choy, and water chestnuts, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the soy sauce and stock and continue cooking until the vegetables are tender and crisp.
- Stir in the scallions, ginger, pepper flakes, cilantro, lemon juice, and cooked shrimp, and stir-fry until all the liquid has evaporated and the vegetables are lightly glazed.
- Serve immediately.
More about "cl sichuan shrimp stir fry with broccoli or asparagus recipes"
10 BEST SHRIMP ASPARAGUS STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SICHUAN SHRIMP STIR FRY - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
5/5 (2)Category MainCuisine ChineseCalories 246 per serving
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and transfer them to a medium-sized bowl. Add the light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, and cornstarch. Toss to coat well. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Cut the chilis into 1/2” pieces and place in a colander that has holes big enough to have the chili seeds fall through. Shimmy the colander above a big plate to separate some of the seeds from the chilis. Set aside the deseeded chilis for the cooking and discard the seeds.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the shrimp. Let cook without moving for 1 to 2 minutes, until the bottom turns golden. Flip to cook the other side for another 1 to 2 minutes, until turning golden and the shrimp are fully curled up. Transfer the shrimp to a big plate and set aside.
- Turn to low heat. Remove all but 2 tablespoons of oil from the pan by pouring the oil into a bowl, or use a few layers of paper towels held in a pair of tongs to wipe the pan.
EASY SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - RACHEL COOKS®
EASY SHRIMP STIR-FRY - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RECIPE: EASY SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY | KITCHN
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST SZECHUAN SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI (EASY AUTHENTIC TAKEOUT RECIPE!) - THE ...
STIR-FRY ASPARAGUS WITH SHRIMP - RASA MALAYSIA
TERIYAKI SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY - COOKING CLASSY
SICHUAN-STYLE SHRIMP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
10 BEST ASPARAGUS BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
10 BEST LOW CARB SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SZECHUAN SHRIMP STIR FRY - ANDIE MITCHELL
CL SICHUAN SHRIMP STIR FRY WITH BROCCOLI OR ASPARAGUS ...
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
CHINESE CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
PONZU SHRIMP STIR FRY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ASIAN-INSPIRED SHRIMP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SICHUAN SHRIMP AND SCALLION STIR FRY RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
HEALTHY SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR FRY - IFOODREAL.COM
EASY SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ZUCCHINI AND SHRIMP STIR-FRY (BEST ASIAN RECIPE) - RASA ...
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP RECIPE WITH ASPARAGUS – BEST SHRIMP ...
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CURRIED SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
RECIPE ASIAN SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY - JOY BAUER
STIR-FRIED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND CHILE SAUCE RECIPE ...
SZECHUAN SHRIMP STIR FRY WITH FRIED RICE - AVERIE COOKS
HOW TO COOK SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY | MYRECIPES
CHIMICHURRI SHRIMP BROCCOLI SKILLET - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
#weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #szechuan #main-dish #seafood #vegetables #asian #chinese #shrimp #stove-top #spicy #one-dish-meal #stir-fry #shellfish #asparagus #broccoli #taste-mood #equipment #presentation #served-hot #technique
You'll also love