These hearty layered quesadillas are the Tex-Mex version of a deli counter favorite: the turkey BLT club sandwich.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Layer first 5 ingredients on tortillas; fold in half.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add quesadillas, 2 at a time; cook 2 to 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Cut into wedges.
- Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 1000 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 15 g
A traditional club sandwich gets a fun change of pace when the bread is replaced with soft flour tortillas. It's easy to get the children to help assemble these. I serve salsa and corn chips on the side.-Victoria Hahn, Northampton, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Spread mayonnaise on each tortilla. On flour tortillas, layer lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, ham, cheese and bacon; top with remaining tortillas. Cut into quarters. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED TURKEY CLUB QUESADILLAS
Give some Tex-Mex flair to your usual club sandwich with our Grilled Turkey Club Quesadillas recipe. Served warm off the grill with gloriously melty cheese, Grilled Turkey Club Quesadillas are a great way to combine two beloved recipes.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Spread tortillas with dressing; sprinkle with chili powder.
- Layer half each of the remaining ingredients on half of each tortilla; fold in half.
- Grill 2 to 3 min. on each side or until quesadillas are golden brown on both sides and Singles are melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 1400 mg, Carbohydrate 41 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 18 g
GRILLED TURKEY CLUB QUESADILLAS
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spread tortillas with dressing and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Layer half each of the turkey and bacon and 1/2 slice of cheese for each tortilla.
- Fold over tortillas to cover filling.
- Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until quesadillas are golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.6, Fat 27.1, SaturatedFat 12, Cholesterol 46, Sodium 1292, Carbohydrate 50.5, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 3.2, Protein 19.2
HUNGRY GIRL CLUB QUESADILLA
So tasty but so easy on the calories and fat. This is 8 Weight Watchers points plus and so worth it! This is good for lunch or a quick dinner.
Provided by CaliforniaJan
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion and pepper until softened, 3 - 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix ranch dressing with hot sauce. In another small bowl, mix avocado with chili powder, ground cumin, and garlic powder.
- Lay tortilla flat and spread avocado mixture on one half of the upward-facing side. Evenly top avocado with 2 tablespoons cheese, followed by the chicken, bacon, and cooked veggies. Top with ranch mixture and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- If needed, clean skillet. Re-spray skillet and return to medium-high heat. Place the half-loaded tortilla flat in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Fold the bare half of the tortilla over the filling with a spatula and press down lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes.
- Slice into wedges, and if you like, serve or top with sour cream and salsa!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242.5, Fat 14.2, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 62.1, Sodium 580.8, Carbohydrate 12.7, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 4.1, Protein 18
More about "club quesadillas recipes"
CALIFORNIA CLUB QUESADILLA - EMILY BITES
QUESADILLA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CALI CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
CHICKEN QUESADILLA: MOE'S FIRST RULE OF CHICKEN CLUB QUESADILLA
TURKEY CLUB QUESADILLA RECIPE | BAR-S FOODS
VEGAN QUESADILLAS – CREPINI
RECIPES FOR CLUB QUESADILLAS WITH GROCERY LISTS AND NUTRITIONAL …
ENCOUNTERS OF THE FIRST KIND: THE HONDURAN QUESADILLA
CLUB QUESADILLAS - HILLBILLY HOUSEWIFE
QUESADILLA CASSEROLE | CLUB HOUSE CA
CHICKEN CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE - MY RECIPE MAGIC
CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
20 EASY QUESADILLA RECIPES (+ BEST FILLING IDEAS) - INSANELY GOOD
CALIFORNIA CLUB QUESADILLAS WITH AVOCADO RECIPE
DOUBLE STACKED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN QUESADILLA | CLUB HOUSE CA
QUESADILLA CLUB | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
PESTO CHICKEN QUESADILLAS | THE LAZY CHEF
CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CLUB QUESADILLAS | RECIPES, MEALS, EASY MEALS
CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE | SAY MMM
RUBY TUESDAY CALIFORNIA CLUB QUESADILLA RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT ...
BLACKSTONE CHICKEN FAJITA QUESADILLAS RECIPE - GRILLONADIME.COM
CHICKEN CLUB QUESADILLA - THIS FIT KITCHEN
CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
CALIFORNIA CLUB QUESADILLAS - BINKSBERRY HOLLOW
CHICKEN CLUB QUESADILLA - THE GUNNY SACK
CHICKEN CLUB QUESADILLA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE CALI CLUB QUESADILLAS BY RACHAEL - YOUTUBE
TACO BELL CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE - RECIPESCLUB.NET
OUR 10 BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
BAKED CLUB SANDWICH QUESADILLAS – AUNT BEE'S RECIPES
CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE. | RECIPES, FOOD, QUESADILLA
SHRIMP QUESADILLA RECIPE - THE PERFECT WEEKNIGHT MEAL - CHEFS …
CLUB QUESADILLAS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
QUESADILLAS RECIPE CLUB PODCAST
ECLECTIC RECIPES FAST AND EASY FAMILY DINNER RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #lunch #easy #sandwiches #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a quesadilla from scratch?This quesadilla recipe is a mash-up of a classic club sandwich and Mexican grilled cheese with avocado (the "Cali" part). From Rachael Ray Every Day, September 2019. In a large cast-iron skillet, heat the oil, one turn of the pan, over medium-high. Add the bacon. Cook, stirring often, until the fat begins to render, 2 to 3 minutes.
What is a quesadilla?This quesadilla recipe is a mash-up of a classic club sandwich and Mexican grilled cheese with avocado (the "Cali" part). From Rachael Ray Every Day, September 2019.
What to do with leftover quesadillas?Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa. This delicious recipe is prepared by using adobo seasoned grilled boneless chicken thighs, layering tortillas with a combination of the chicken, cheese, and onion, and heating directly on the grill. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Fabulous recipe for all you Mexican food lovers.
What kind of sauce do you put on quesadillas?These are quesadillas filled with chicken cooked in barbeque sauce, caramelized onions, Cheddar and Monterey Jack. Serve with plenty of guacamole, sour cream and chunky salsa! These spicy quesadillas are filled with shrimp, onions, bell peppers, and melted Mexican cheese.