LEMON COCONUT SQUARES
- In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until well mixed. Pour over crust; sprinkle coconut evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES
A buttery crust layer is combined with melt-in-your-mouth lemony coconut filling. They're baked and then topped with a sweet powdered sugar frosting.
Provided by Andi
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9"x13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the base of bars: 1 ½ cups all purpose flour, ½ cup brown sugar, ½ cup melted butter (melted in microwave). Pack the mixture into the bottom of the baking dish, pressing firmly with your fingers. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and brown sugar with a hand mixer, or by hand.
- Wash and scrub the outside of a lemon. Grate the outside peel with a cheese grater. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze out juice, removing any seeds.
- Add shredded coconut, 2 Tbsp all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix together.
- Pour the coconut mixture into the dish over top of the baked base layer. Spread out evenly with a spatula. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool for 1 hour minimum before adding the frosting layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the powdered sugar, melted butter and 3 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Spread the frosting layer evenly using a spatula.
- Slice into 15 squares, about 2" each. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 kcal, Carbohydrate 45 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 33 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
LEMONY COCONUT BARS
These lemony and chewy bars make a refreshing addition to the holiday cookie tray. Try lime juice and zest for a zingy twist. -Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes; gradually beat in flour, mixing well., Press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., For filling, in a large bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, lemon zest and extracts until blended. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture. Stir in coconut and pecans. Spread over crust., Bake until golden brown, 17-20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm filling. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 96mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
LEMON COCONUT BARS
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour& powdered sugar; cut in margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared 13x9 pan & bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, baking powder & lemon juice.
- Pour over crust and top with coconut.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely & cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- NOTE: For plain lemon bars, omit coconut & add 3 Tbsp flour to egg mixture, and proceed as above.
LEMON COCONUT BITES
The tangy lemon flavor of this layered bar dessert is especially delicious on a warm day. It takes me back to selling lemonade on the sidewalk as a little girl. -Donna Biddle, Elmira, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly. Press into a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. , Meanwhile, in another small bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with coconut. , Bake at 350° until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 46mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
Every sweet, chewy bite is better than the last. Prepped in 20 minutes, this is what you're bringing next time.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Baking Ingredients
Yield 20 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine wafer crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, butter and lemon zest; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Bake 8 min.
- Whisk eggs and remaining sugar in small bowl until blended and thickened. Add lemon juice, flour and baking powder; mix well. Pour over crust; sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 1 g
LEMON BARS WITH COCONUT
There is coconut in this lemon bar recipe, but rest assured it is not a dominant flavor. If you would like, you can also up the amount of zest for a more prominent lemon flavor.
Provided by Morgan3
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, butter, and powdered sugar for crust in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbles form. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, coconut, flour, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Remove crust from the oven and pour filling over top. Return to the oven and bake until just golden around the edges, 20 to 25 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, about 30 minutes. Place in the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into 24 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215.2 calories, Carbohydrate 31.4 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 80.5 mg, Sugar 21 g
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8x8x2-inch metal baking pan with foil, leaving overhang. Butter foil. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in processor; blend 5 seconds. Add coconut and butter; process until mixture resembles fine meal and begins to clump together. Gather dough into ball. Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust until golden at edges, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling:
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon peel, flour, baking powder, and salt in processor. Blend filling until smooth.
- Remove crust from oven. Pour filling evenly over hot crust. Return to oven and bake until filling begins to brown at edges and is just set and springy to touch in center, about 30 minutes. Transfer pan to rack; cool lemon bars completely.
- Using foil as aid, transfer lemon bars to work surface. Flatten foil edges. Cut into 16 bars. Sift powdered sugar over. (Can be made 5 days ahead. Store airtight in single layer in refrigerator.)
LEMON CURD BARS WITH COCONUT
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter. Add the flour, sugar and baking soda. Mix until the mixture forms coarse crumbs
- Pat 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Spread the lemon curd over the baked layer. To the remaining 1/3 of crumb mixture add the coconut and the almonds. Sprinkle over the top of the lemon curd.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake bars for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 17.5 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 25.3 mg, Sugar 10.1 g
More about "coconut lemon squares recipes"
COCONUT LEMON SQUARES - COOKIES AND CUPS
Reviews 24Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES RECIPE | GET CRACKING - EGGS.CA
Servings 30Total Time 1 hrCategory Desserts & SweetsCalories 170 per serving
COCONUT LEMON SQUARES - CHATELAINE
Servings 24Calories 266 per servingEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
LEMON COCONUT BARS - GLORIOUS TREATS
LOW-CARB COCONUT LEMON BARS RECIPE - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
LEMON-COCONUT SQUARES - DELICIOUS APPETIZER, DESSERT & SNACK …
BARS, SQUARES & BROWNIES | RECIPES | ROBIN HOOD®
KETO LEMON AND TOASTED COCONUT SQUARES RECIPE | TASTEAHOLICS
COCONUT-ALMOND LEMON BARS RECIPE- THE BOSSY KITCHEN
GF COCONUT LEMON SQUARES | CANADIAN LIVING
KETO COCONUT LEMON SQUARES - RECOMMENDED TIPS
CRANBERRY COCONUT LEMON SQUARES - DINNER WITH JULIE
COCONUT LEMON SQUARES RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE] - ONE GREEN PLANET
LEMON COCONUT BARS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
LEMON COCONUT BARS - I HEART NAPTIME
NO BAKE LEMON COCONUT SQUARES - THE LINKS SITE
COCONUT LEMON BARS RECIPE | BAKED BY AN INTROVERT
CRANBERRY LEMON COCONUT SQUARES - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
LEMON COCONUT SHORTBREAD SQUARES - CHATELAINE
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
10 BEST LEMON COCONUT DESSERTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LEMON AND COCONUT BARS (VERY TANGY!) - BAKING ENVY
LOVELY LEMON SQUARES | CANADIAN LIVING
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES — RAW FOOD RECIPES
LEMON-COCONUT BARS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CREAMY COCONUT LEMON SQUARES - LIFEWITHJANET.COM
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES RECIPE BY ASHISH JUYAL - NDTV FOOD
COCONUT LEMON BARS - MANILA SPOON
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK RECIPES
MEYER LEMON BARS WITH A COCONUT CRUST - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
TOASTED COCONUT LEMON SQUARES - RULED ME
SCRUMPTIOUS KETO COCONUT LEMON BARS - BET YOU CAN'T EAT JUST ONE
LEMON COCONUT BARS - BUDGET BYTES
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
LEMON COCONUT BARS - RECIPES | GO BOLD WITH BUTTER
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #desserts #fruit #nuts #coconut #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love