COFFEE BROWNIES MADE WITH REAL COFFEE!
These coffee brownies are brilliantly made with real coffee infused into the batter. No instant coffee or extracts! Just pure, delicious java!
Provided by Katie Moseman
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350, then rub butter all over the inside of a 9 inch cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment. (If you don't have parchment, butter the inside of the cake pan very generously to prevent sticking.)
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat until it is very hot but not bubbling. Add the ground coffee, stir in, and remove from heat. Let sit for five minutes.
- Strain the butter through a very fine mesh sieve into a large mixing bowl. Press down on the butter soaked coffee to extract as much butter as possible. Once it is strained, you'll notice that the melted butter is brown and has very tiny particles of coffee in it.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, sea salt, and eggs plus yolk to the butter, then whisk thoroughly to combine. Add the cocoa powder and flour, then stir until just combined. The batter will be very thick.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but no wet batter. Let cool to room temperature on a rack, then slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362 kcal, Carbohydrate 47 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 20 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 94 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 37 g, ServingSize 1 serving
TURKISH COFFEE BROWNIES
- For the brownies: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, allowing 1-inch wings to hang over the edges.
- Whisk together the granulated sugar, flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, cardamom, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the butter, vanilla and eggs in a medium bowl. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine. Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it out evenly (it will be quite a thin layer). Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes, then lift out of the pan and place on the rack to cool completely.
- For the glaze: Whisk together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, butter, coffee, honey, vanilla, cardamom and salt in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour the glaze on the cooled brownie, spread it around and top with walnuts and sprinkles. Let dry, then cut into squares.
These brownies are the moistest, most chocolaty, and best brownies I have ever tasted, and I've tasted a lot. It takes time to prepare (and clean up), but it's well worth it. You may even want to prepare a pan for yourself! Just double the recipe.
Provided by Sharpshooter
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place chocolate squares in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Cream butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs, coffee-flavored liqueur, vanilla extract, melted chocolate, coffee granules, and the flour mixture, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate morsels, followed by walnuts and pecans until thoroughly mixed. Pour batter into a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 25 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes. Spread frosting on top of cooled brownies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 475.5 calories, Carbohydrate 58.4 g, Cholesterol 53.8 mg, Fat 27 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 348.8 mg, Sugar 45.1 g
This is from the big bag of recipes my mother gave me. It uses instant coffee to give it the mocha flavor. In the original recipe it uses a double boiler to melt the chocolate but I have found that using the microwave is much quicker.
Provided by mary winecoff
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and coffee.
- Melt chocolate with butter in microwave; cool.
- In bowl, beat eggs with sugar until light and fluffy; add to chocolate mixture; blend well.
- Stir four mixture into chocolate mixture until blended.
- Add vanilla and nuts and gently mix.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center springs back when light pressed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157.3, Fat 8.8, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 36.6, Sodium 85, Carbohydrate 18.9, Fiber 1, Sugar 12.7, Protein 2.5
COFFEE LIQUEUR BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In the 8x8 inch baking pan, melt the butter and chocolate chips on the stove top, over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, and stir in the coffee, egg and yolk. Sift together the flour, sugar, and baking soda, stir into the chocolate mixture. Then stir in the vanilla and coffee liqueur.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool slightly and dust with confectioners' sugar. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187.7 calories, Carbohydrate 26.5 g, Cholesterol 42.7 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 48.8 mg, Sugar 19.8 g
FUDGY COFFEE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle. Butter and flour a 13- by 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate with espresso powder in a 3-quart heavy saucepan over low heat, whisking until smooth. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm. Whisk in sugar and vanilla. Whisk in eggs 1 at a time until mixture is glossy and smooth.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, and salt, then whisk into chocolate mixture.
- Spread batter in pan and bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with crumbs adhering, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and butter and flour a 9 by 12 inch baking pan. Line the base of the pan with parchment paper. Combine the chocolate, butter, coffee, and salt in the top of a double boiler and, over simmering water, melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Add the melted chocolate mixture and continue whisking until well combined. Fold in the flour until you can't see any traces of white, but do not overfold. Gently fold in the pecans. Scoop out into the prepared pan and spread and jiggle the pan until the batter finds its level.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean. Set the pan on a rack to cool for 1 hour. Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen, then cut into squares as desired.
COFFEE 'N' CREAM BROWNIES
A friend gave me the recipe for these rich cakelike brownies topped with a creamy coffee-enhanced filling and a chocolate glaze. I like to garnish each square with a coffee bean. -Michelle Tiemstra, Lacombe, Alberta
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla; stir in chocolate mixture. Combine flour and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. , Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack., For filling, dissolve coffee granules in cream. Add confectioners' sugar and butter; beat just until light and fluffy (do not overbeat). Spread over brownies. Refrigerate until set., In a small saucepan, combine chips and cream. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Cool slightly. Carefully spread over filling. Let stand for 30 minutes or until glaze is set. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 51mg cholesterol, Sodium 91mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
DELICIOUS COFFEE BLOND BROWNIES
A chewy rich brownie that has a wonderful taste of coffee with the nice crunch of nuts & chocolate chips. I much prefer blond brownies over chocolate ones, the coffee is a great bonus to this classic! From the Silver Palate Good Times Cookbook (an amazing cookbook with many many wonderful recipes!!)
Provided by MA HIKER
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 bars, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the brown sugar and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until the butter melts. (I actually use a large saucepan and do all the mixing in this one pan)
- Dissolve the coffee in the hot water and stir in to the butter mixture.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and butter a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
- When the butter mixture is cool, beat in the eggs and vanilla with a hand-held mixer.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together and stir into the butter mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the nuts and chocolate.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan with a rubber spatula.
- Bake until lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Preparation time includes 30 minute+ cooling time.
More about "coffee brownies recipes"
COFFEE BROWNIES (EASY DESSERT RECIPE) - PERFECT BREW
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 18Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
HOMEMADE BROWNIES WITH COFFEE IN THE BATTER
KAHLúA COFFEE BROWNIES - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
EASY COFFEE BROWNIES - A COWBOYS LIFE
COFFEE BROWNIES - SOBEYS INC.
COFFEE BROWNIES - SAFEWAY
RECIPE: COFFEE BROWNIES | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
COFFEE AND COOKIE BROWNIES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPE (EXTRA FUDGY VERSION) | KITCHN
COFFEE BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS – A RECIPE FOR COFFEE LOVERS
AMAZING NO BAKE COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPE | LIMITLESS SPICE 2022
ESPRESSO COFFEE BROWNIES - THE PETITE COOK™
COFFEE BROWNIES | FOODLAND
COFFEE CREAM BROWNIES - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
COFFEE BROWNIES - CELEBRATING SWEETS
BEST TURKISH COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPES | GIRL MEETS FARM | FOOD …
CHEWY COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
COFFEE BROWNIES FOR TWO - ALL WAYS DELICIOUS
COFFEE-INFUSED TEXAS BROWNIES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
COFFEE BROWNIES - COOKIE DOUGH AND OVEN MITT
INSTANT COFFEE BROWNIE RECIPE-DEATH WISH COFFEE COMPANY
6 INGREDIENT ESPRESSO BROWNIES RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
DARK CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO BROWNIES - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
DECADENT BROWNIES WITH COFFEE AMARULA CUSTARD | FOOD & HOME …
EASY COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
CAFFEINATED COFFEE BROWNIES • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
10 BEST BROWNIES WITH COFFEE GROUNDS RECIPES | YUMMLY
COLD BREW COFFEE BROWNIES - PLATED CRAVINGS
EXTRA STRONG COFFEE BROWNIES - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
AMAZING COFFEE BROWNIE RECIPE - SPATULA DESSERTS
COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPE | COMFORT FOODS
COFFEE BROWNIES WITH MOCHA FROSTING - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
COFFEE BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS - A COOKIE NAMED DESIRE
AMAZING COFFEE BLONDIE BARS - THE VANILLA BEAN BLOG
HOMEMADE COFFEE BROWNIES - HANDMADE WEEKLY
COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPE
COFFEE BROWNIES RECIPE - SOUTHERN PLATE
COFFEE CREAM BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEFTOVER COFFEE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #desserts #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #number-of-servings
You'll also love