- In a large saucepan, combine the carrots, onion, celery, and chicken broth. Stir all together, and let simmer for 20 minutes. In a 3-quart casserole dish, mix soup, sour cream, chicken cubes, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add simmered vegetables and liquid; mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix in eggs, milk, green pepper, pimentos and 1 cup of the cheese until well blended. Drop by spoonfuls on top of casserole.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese, and continue baking another 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395.7 calories, Carbohydrate 23.8 g, Cholesterol 138.7 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 1152.6 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
CONFETTI EGG BAKE
Searching for an egg dish that's as pretty as it is fast and delicious? Refrigerated hash browns, frozen veggies and pre-sliced ingredients make this cheesy egg bake a snap to assemble.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray. Pat hash browns in bottom of baking dish.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook onions and mushrooms in butter 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender. Stir in mixed vegetables.
- Beat eggs, cheese, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well mixed. Stir in mushroom mixture. Carefully pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered about 40 minutes or until eggs are set in center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 235 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 13 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg
This one dish meal is a favorite at my house..a nice comfort meal, and the kids get their veggies.. It tastes like " Bob Evans" pot pie.. Enjoy!
Provided by Cassie *
Categories Other Main Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 21
- 1. Assemble ingredients:
- 2. For casserole: In saucepan, combine carrots, onion, celery, and chicken broth. Simmer 20 minutes.
- 3. In 3 quart casserole, mix soup, sour cream, chicken cubes, mushrooms, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add simmered vegetables and liquid; mix well
- 4. For confetti topping: In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, milk, green pepper, pimiento and 1 cup of the cheese. Mix just until well blended
- 5. Drop tablespoons of topping onto casserole and bake in 350 degree F. oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and return to oven until melted. Garnish as desired. I like serving this with a tossed salad. You can also switch out the veggies to ones you may like..very versatile..it's so good!
- 7. And in 5 minutes, this is all that's left..so rich and tasty.. If you want the filling to show like the picture, for presentation...every 5 minutes or so, take a spoon and pull back the biscuit from the center of the casserole, until it cooks enough to stay. I dollop my biscuit batter around the edges of the casserole. If you don't keep pulling it back till it's set, it won't hurt anything. The biscuit will just completely cover the delicious filling. In the picture above, I left it cover the casserole, then cut a hole in the center, so it could bubble out a bit..
CONFETTI CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE
Oh my, this is not your normal marinara-based spaghetti casserole. The Rotel cheese sauce mixed with the delicious vegetables and spaghetti makes this dish special. It's cheesy with a bit of heat. We love all the colorful and crunchy vegetables in the casserole. This is great for a weekly dinner or a potluck. Serve with garlic...
Provided by Jenny Powers
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. Cook the raw vegetables in the microwave until tender or saute in butter until tender.
- 2. Cut the Velveeta into small cubes. Place in a microwavable bowl with the 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes and set aside. Cook the cheese and the Rotel in the microwave for about 5 mins.
- 3. Continue to cook in 5 min intervals until it is melted and combined by stirring with the Rotel tomatoes.
- 4. Stir in the cooked vegetables, cooked chicken, water chestnuts, and black olives. Stir until all is mixed. Add the peas and toss gently. Mix with the melted cheese mixture.
- 5. Place the cooked vermicelli into a 9x13 casserole that has been coated with cooking spray.
- 6. Top with the chicken and cheese mixture.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- 8. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese. Return to the oven until bubbly.
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE
- For filling: In saucepan, combine carrots, onion, celery and chicken broth.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- In 3-quart casserole, mix soup, sour cream, chicken cubes, mushrooms, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add simmered vegetables and liquid; mix well.
- Set aside.
- For confetti topping: In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add eggs, milk, green and red pepper, and 1 cup cheese; mix until just blended.
- Drop confetti topping onto top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and return to oven until melted.
Chicken Confetti hearty and delicious with a fresh-tasting sauce. "Before our children grew up and started out on their own, this was a real favorite around our house," relates Sundra Lewis of Bogulusa, Louisiana, who shares the recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil. Remove chicken and set aside. , Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Add onion; cook until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the tomatoes, sauce, paste, basil and remaining salt; bring to a boil. , Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or juices run clear. Serve with spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393 calories, Fat 19g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 88mg cholesterol, Sodium 752mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
There are a few confetti chicken recipes posted, but they are all very different recipes. This is easy, economical and very festive. This dish makes a great main course for a small dinner party. This is from a cookbook called "Good Home Cooking".
Provided by landlocked 2
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix oil and garlic.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in a shallow roasting pan.
- Brush well with oil and sprinkle with half the rosemary, and salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn chicken and potatoes; sprinkle with remaining rosemary and salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Bake 25 minutes longer and check for doneness. Chicken is done if juices run golden or clear when pierced at a heavy joint. Chicken should be crisp and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle scallions and red pepper over chicken. Bake 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and wine over chicken. Place on hot platter and pour any pan juices over it.,.
- Serve hot.
- Tips: Use breasts and thighs for generous servings. But if you want wings, add them at step 3, since they cook quickly. Roasted red peppers in jars will do when sweet red peppers are not available.
More about "confetti chicken bake recipes"
CONFETTI CHICKEN CASSEROLE (ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS ...
5/5 (5)Category Brunch, Healthy, Main CoursesCuisine AmericanCalories 377 per serving
- In a large pan over medium-high heat add the olive oil and sauté the onions, peppers, and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together chicken, sautéed vegetables, corn, spinach, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper until well combined.
- Spread chicken mixture into a large greased casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese and crumbled cooked bacon and bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese becomes bubbly. Garnish with sliced green onions.
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE - REAL MOM KITCHEN - CHICKEN
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and red pepper to the pan. Cook over medium heat until onions are slightly tender.
CONFETTI CHICKEN CASSEROLE - EATING BIRD FOOD
4.1/5 (35)Total Time 35 minsCategory Lunch/DinnerCalories 439 per serving
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the onion, peppers and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes, until the vegetables are wilted and slightly browned. This can be done up to 3-4 days in advance. Store in the refrigerator until ready to prep the casserole.
- In a large bowl, stir together the precooked onion and bell pepper mixture, corn, kale, chicken, mayo, salt and pepper until combined.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a 3-quart (9X13) rectangular casserole dish, then top with the cheddar cheese and bacon.
CONFETTI CHICKEN CASSEROLE - CASSEROLE CRISSY
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory CasserolesCalories 381 per serving
CONFETTI CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hrCategory DinnerCalories 566 per serving
CONFETTI SPAGHETTI BAKE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
5/5 Ratings 1Reviews 1Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
COLORFUL CONFETTI BEANS AND RICE WITH CHICKEN | SUCCESS® RICE
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 15 mins
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE WITH BISCUIT TOPPING | MEL'S KITCHEN ...
4.6/5 (8)Category CasseroleServings 6Total Time 1 hr 20 mins
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and add them to the hot skillet. Cook the chicken, stirring every so often, until browned and cooked through, 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken pieces to a plate. Add the butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic, and red pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring often, until the veggies are crisp tender but not cooked through all the way (they'll cook longer in the oven). Stir in the flour and whisk the mixture together, cooking over medium heat until the flour starts to turn golden, about 1-2 minutes. Slowly whisk in the chicken broth, whisking vigorously to eliminate any lumps of flour on the vegetables. Continue adding the chicken broth and whisking and then do the same with the milk. Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly, and cook until slightly thickened, 4-5 minutes. Add the salt and pepper (plus more to taste, if needed)
- To make the biscuit mixture, combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in the eggs, milk and cheese, mixing just until evenly moistened. Scoop tablespoon-size portions of dough onto the top of the chicken/vegetable mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.
CONFETTI BACON HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - THE GIRL WHO ATE ...
4.2/5 (12)Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
- In a large bowl, add the hash browns, cottage cheese, eggs, cheddar and Swiss cheese, green chiles, 1/2 of the bacon, 1/2 of the red bell pepper, and 1/2 of the green onions (reserve the rest for the top). Stir together well and pour into the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and bell pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are done. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining green onions. Cut into squares and serve.
CONFETTI CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
5/5 Ratings 2Reviews 2Total Time 2 hrs 30 mins
DAIRYLAND CONFETTI CHICKEN - 500,000+ RECIPES, MEAL ...
Reviews 1Servings 1Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Dish
DAIRYLAND CONFETTI CHICKEN RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
3/5 (1)Calories 12 per servingServings 8
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE WITH CHEDDAR BISCUIT TOPPING ...
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE - TFRECIPES.COM
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE RECIPE | CHAMPSDIET.COM
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE - TFRECIPES.COM
CONFETTI CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - FOOD RECIPES
CONFETTI CHICKEN PASTA WITH SPICY CREAM SAUCE RECIPE THE ...
CONFETTI CHICKEN BAKE | THE RECIPE LIFE
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #poultry #easy #potluck #chicken #dietary #one-dish-meal #comfort-food #inexpensive #meat #taste-mood #to-go #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love