SIMPLE COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
These are an old favorite of mine. I use small-curd, low-fat cottage cheese. They come out thin and delicate, somewhere between a classic pancake and a crepe. A nice addition to a reduced-carb diet.
Provided by Karyn Andrea
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Strain cottage cheese in a sieve fitted over a bowl, pressing down occasionally, until cottage cheese has dried out, about 1 hour.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl; add cottage cheese, flour, melted butter, and salt. Mix until just blended.
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat; drop large spoonfuls of batter into the melted butter. Sprinkle blueberries into batter. Cook until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.4 calories, Carbohydrate 12.1 g, Cholesterol 221.2 mg, Fat 17.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 16.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 632 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir in cottage cheese, milk, egg whites, and vanilla.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium. Working in batches, drop cottage cheese mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into pan (2 or 3 at a time).
- Cook until bottoms are set and tops have small bubbles, about 1 minute. Turn pancakes and cook until just firm in the center, 1 to 3 minutes more. Repeat, using remaining 3 teaspoons oil for the other batches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213 g, Fat 8 g, Protein 11 g
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
- Combine cottage cheese, flour, oil, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.7 calories, Carbohydrate 9.7 g, Cholesterol 147.9 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 12.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 284.3 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
OATMEAL COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
These are wonderful and are almost too healthy to be true. Lots of calcium, protein, fiber, etc. I usually eat them without any topping and just keep popping them in my mouth! Yum. But a good jam will do them nicely as well.
Provided by bramble
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Blend all ingredients in blender.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like"silver dollar" pancakes, a few small ones at a time.
- Top with your favorite pancake topping!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.1, Fat 7.4, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 17.9, Sodium 604.1, Carbohydrate 32.5, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 4.7, Protein 31.4
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
A breakfast of cottage cheese with ketchup and pepper might seem scandalous to some, but to President Nixon it was standard morning fare. The cottage cheese in these flapjacks adds nice texture and an old-fashioned flavor reminiscent of blintzes. If you want to top them with something red, I suggest strawberry syrup.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 pancakes.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, cottage cheese and butter until blended. Add flour; stir just until moistened., Lightly grease a griddle; heat over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook until bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326 calories, Fat 23g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 234mg cholesterol, Sodium 378mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 13g protein.
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES - BISQUICK
So many other recipes I've found call for several ingredients or make a lot. I've always made my pancakes much more simply than that. I got this recipe when I was recovering from surgery - they're high-protein and quick and easy. Perfect for a quick breakfast when you don't feel well.
Provided by Seedbeads
Yield 2 pancakes (6")
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cook like regular pancakes in a greased skillet, flipping once - mind the cheese, it melts and sticks sometimes.
- Serve with syrup or butter (or both).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.7, Fat 7.1, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 102.2, Sodium 388.5, Carbohydrate 12.1, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 3.4, Protein 10.3
People also searched
More about "cottage cheese pancakes recipes"
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES (QUICK & EASY) - MOMSDISH
4.8/5 Total Time 45 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 214 per serving
- Combine all ingredients in the following order - cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, baking powder and flour. Mix in each time you add an ingredient.
- Preheat a skillet with canola oil on a medium heat. Fry the cottage cheese pancakes on each side until golden brown.
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsServings 16Calories 341 per serving
- In a large bowl combine first six ingredients (through lemon zest). Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir just until moistened (batter should be slightly lumpy).
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are brown; turn over when surfaces are bubbly and edges are slightly dry. Keep warm in a 200°F oven while cooking remaining pancakes. Serve warm with maple syrup and/or berry compote.
LOW CARB COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | DIABETES STRONG
4.5/5 (88)Total Time 10 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 205 per serving
- Pour the cottage cheese and egg whites into the blender first, then add the oats, vanilla extract, and a little stevia.
- Once the pan is heated, add the batter. Batter will yield 1-2 large pancakes or 3 smaller pancakes depending on how much you add.
RECIPE: FLUFFY COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
Servings 4Calories 310 per servingTotal Time 20 mins See details »
SIMPLE COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES WITH OATS (GF) - FLUFFY ...
4.5/5 (51)Calories 30 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Alternatively, add everything into a bowl and use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. If you do not have a blender you can mix it by hand, however the pancakes will not be smooth.
- Lightly coat a large non-stick skillet or griddle with a bit of oil, then heat over medium to medium-high heat. Working in batches, spoon about 2 tablespoons of pancake batter onto the pan for each pancake. Gently and lightly use the back of the spoon to guide the pancake batter so it spreads out into a 3-inch diameter round. Make sure to leave room between pancakes so you can easily flip the pancakes.
- Cook on one side, until the top begins to look set with some bubbles, and the bottom is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancakes, and cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 more minutes.
KETO COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
5/5 (387)Calories 291 per servingCategory Breakfast See details »
BLUEBERRY COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES - BAKER BY NATURE
5/5 (5)Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- In a large bowl add both flours, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; whisk well to combine.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs and lightly beat them with a whisk. Add in the milk, cottage cheese, and vanilla and beat until well combined. Stir this wet mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring just until everything is combined.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a buttered hot pan or griddle, adding only a few at a time so that they do not blend together. Cook for about 3 minutes before flipping them over, or until small bubbles form on top. Cook on the second side until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Repeat with all pancake batter.
3-INGREDIENT COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | KITCHN
4.3/5 (40)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 2Calories 201 per serving
- Place the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, and salt in a blender and process on high speed until well-combined, about 30 seconds.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Working in batches, add the batter in 2-tablespoon portions, spacing them evenly apart. Cook until the pancakes are set around the edges and deep golden-brown on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes (this batter won’t bubble up like traditional pancake batter). Gently flip the pancakes with a thin spatula and cook until the second side is golden-brown, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat cooking the remaining batter. These pancakes are best when eaten fresh off the griddle and still warm. Serve with maple syrup, honey, or jam.
FLUFFY COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
4.8/5 (40)Total Time 25 minsCategory EasyCalories 271 per serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 4 large eggs until well beaten. Add 16 oz cottage cheese, 1 tsp vanilla, 3 Tbsp honey and whisk until combined. Stir in 1/3 cup raisins, if using.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together 1 cup + 2 Tbsp flour and 1 tsp baking soda (if your baking soda has any lumps at all, sift it into the flour). Whisk the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium/low heat and add 2 Tbsp oil. Once the oil is hot, place a heaping tablespoon of pancake batter into the hot oil and sauté until golden and puffed up (about 2-3 min per side). I recommend a splatter guard since these do create a little bit of a splatter. If it's splattering alot, turning the heat down will help. Serve warm with sour cream, maple syrup, fruit or jam, or all of the above!
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
BANANA COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | EATING BIRD FOOD
4.7/5 (12)Calories 253 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Blend: Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips into a blender and blend until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter onto a greased skillet.
- Cook: Cook until the batter starts to form little bubbles and you can easily get under the pancake with a spatula. Flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until pancake is cooked through.
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES WITH 4 INGREDIENTS - THESE OLD ...
Category Breakfast, DessertCalories 87 per servingTotal Time 10 mins See details »
3 INGREDIENT COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | HIGH PROTEIN, GF
Ratings 92Calories 441 per servingCategory Breakfast See details »
BEST SYRNIKI (RUSSIAN COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES) - LAVENDER ...
4.5/5 (15)Calories 488 per servingCategory Breakfast
- In a large bowl add farmer's cottage cheese and using a fork, break any big lumps of cheese.* (See the notes)
- Add eggs, sugar, salt, baking powder and 3/4 cup of flour and mix all ingredients until your batter is smooth.
- Using 2 forks roll the batter to coat in flour and then working with your hands shape it into the patty. Dust off any excess flour.
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | WEELICIOUS
Servings 20-25Calories 30 per serving
- 2. In a separate bowl whisk the dry ingredients.3. Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir until just combined.4. Heat a large sautÃ© pan or griddle over medium heat, lightly coat with oil or butter and pour about 1 tbsp of the mixture onto the griddle for each pancake.5. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are set and golden.6. Serve.*To Freeze: Let pancakes come to room temperature, place in a ziploc bag, label and freeze up to 3 months.
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES - I HEART EATING
4.8/5 (13)Total Time 10 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 43 per serving See details »
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | A TASTE OF MADNESS
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, and flip when bubbles are covering the surface of the pancake. Cook the other side until it is golden.
3-INGREDIENT OATMEAL COTTAGE CHEESE PROTEIN PANCAKES
Cuisine 21 Day Fix, North AmericanTotal Time 11 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 129 per serving See details »
COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES | GOOD CHEF BAD CHEF
See details »
UKRAINIAN SYRNYKY, COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES RECIPE BY ...
See details »
BLUEBERRY COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES - KALITALANG ONLINE
See details »
SWEETISH PANCAKES RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
See details »
You'll also love