TO DIE FOR FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
This is a recipe that I created by modifying my mother's recipe. My boyfriend is a fettuccine Alfredo connoisseur and he scrapes the pan every time! I get nothing but rave reviews when I make this dish. I must warn you, this recipe is not for the health conscious. Enjoy!
Provided by ERINMARIE
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce. Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated. Serve immediately.
REALLY CREAMY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream cheese, Parmesan, margarine, milk, garlic powder and basil and stir over low heat until smooth and creamy, 10 to 15 minutes. Toss sauce with pasta and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve.
CREAMY MUSHROOM TORTELLINI ALFREDO
This creamy, comforting dish is easy to make using prepared tortellini and a homemade Alfredo sauce.
Provided by fabeveryday
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Fill a large pot with water and 1 tablespoon oil; bring to a rolling boil. Stir in tortellini and cook until they float to the top and the filling is hot, about 7 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove vegetable mixture from the pan and add it to the bowl with the tortellini.
- Drain the excess liquid from the mushrooms from the saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter. Stir in half-and-half, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thick and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Gradually stir in Parmesan cheese until melted and sauce has thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the tortellini and mushroom mixture, and toss to combine. Serve in bowls and garnish with fresh thyme.
EASY PASTA ALFREDO
Who would believe that five simple ingredients could taste so rich and delicious? "This creamy, comforting sauce can be made in a matter of minutes," assures Karin DeCarlo from Milford, Pennsylvania.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile in a small saucepan, combine cream and nutmeg. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat in butter until heated through (do not boil). Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted. , Drain pasta; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add cheese sauce; toss to coat.
CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE
This is a great quick and easy recipe that your family will love! You may add more Parmesan, garlic, and salt to taste. You can easily add anything you like (i.e. grilled shrimp, chicken, etc.). I also love pouring this sauce over pasta with sauteed peppers.
Provided by Veronica Becerra
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; saute garlic until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Lower heat to medium and gradually stir flour into garlic-butter mixture until dissolved and smooth, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Gradually stir Parmesan cheese into garlic-flour mixture until cheese is melted and mixture is thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly pour milk into cheese mixture, stirring constantly, until smooth, about 5 minutes; season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until sauce reaches desired consistency, 5 to 10 minutes.
People also searched
More about "creamy alfredo pasta recipes"
20-MINUTE CREAMY SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA FOR TWO - MY ...
2018-07-11 · Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. When it's cooked, reserve two tablespoons of water, then drain the rest, but don't rinse the pasta. Melt …
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat, add the chopped garlic, and cook for about 30 seconds, then add the shrimp and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side, until it turns pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan, add the two tablespoons of water and the cream, and bring to a boil.
THE BEST HOMEMADE ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE EVER! | THE RECIPE ...
2019-10-24 · Instructions In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, …
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.
- Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Toss it with your favorite pasta!
ALFREDO SALMON PASTA | RECIPETIN EATS
2016-01-27 · A creamy Alfredo pasta tossed with flakes of hot smoked salmon (or plain cooked salmon). Make sure you follow the steps to toss the sauce and pasta with …
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the fettuccine and cook until al dente (still firm but just cooked through). (Note 6)
EASY PASTA ALFREDO - CRAVING HOME COOKED
2018-08-23 · Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until …
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the milk and cream. Stir consistently to avoid burning on the bottom of the pan until the mixture comes to a boil. Turn the heat down to medium, and mix in the parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Adjust the seasoning to your own taste.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the cooked pasta until the sauce begins to thicken. Garnish with parsley, and serve.
CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA | THE RECIPE CRITIC
2018-11-04 · How to make Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo In a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat, add shrimp and olive oil. Cook the shrimp 2-3 minutes until they …
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add shrimp and olive oil. Cook the shrimp 2-3 minutes until they are cooked throughout and opaque. Remove the shrimp and set aside on a plate.
- Meanwhile, prepare your Alfredo sauce. Add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan cheese and let simmer until it starts to thicken. Add shrimp and pasta to the sauce and toss to coat.
CREAMY GARLIC ALFREDO PASTA | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
2021-01-07 · How to Make Creamy Garlic Alfredo FIRST STEP: Cook penne pasta in a large pot per package directions, making sure to add ½ tsp salt to the water. (Cook …
- Cook penne pasta in a large pot per package directions, making sure to add ½ tsp salt to the water (cook time is about 14 minutes). Once done, drain pasta and put back in the large pot.
- In a small bowl add 1 cup of water. Drop in the bouillon cube. Put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high heat. Be careful, the edges of the bowl will be hot. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt stick of butter over low medium-low heat. Once butter is melted add chunks of cream cheese, minced garlic, garlic powder, dried parsley flakes, italian seasoning, salt, pepper. Whisk together.
- Add chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, and parmesan cheese. Whisk together and turn heat to medium, to a low boil.
TRADITIONAL ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
2018-09-05 · Instructions In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the fettuccine al dente. in a medium pan add 1/2 the butter, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 -1 ladle of hot …
- in a medium pan add 1/2 the butter, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 -1 ladle of hot pasta water (about 3-5 tablespoons). On low medium heat, whisk together to make a cream.
- Add the drained pasta, another 1/2-1 ladle of hot pasta water (or a little more if needed) the remaining butter and parmesan cheese, gently toss together on low heat (for about 1 minute) and serve immediately, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and black pepper. Enjoy!
CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE, ONE OF MY FAVORITE ITALIAN ...
2013-04-15 · The classic pasta with alfredo sauce recipe is just that – pasta with a cheesy cream sauce. I love one dish meals, so I will often saute vegetables like …
- Heat a large saucepan over high heat until very hot. Add just enough cold water to cover the bottom of the pan. Let the water evaporate (it will do this quickly) but make sure there are a few drops left in the pan. This will keep the cream from scorching and burning on the bottom of the pan. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the cream to the pan and return it to the heat. When the cream comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium/ medium high and continue to boil until it is reduced by half. During that time, add the garlic.
- In the meantime, cook pasta in well salted water according to package directions. Drain well when cooked.
- When the cream is reduced remove it from the heat. Add butter 1 tablespoon at a time and whisk it in. The cream should thicken and turn glossy. Add the cheese and hot pasta to the cream. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately (with added parmesan cheese for me!).
RICH AND CREAMY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO | JULIE BLANNER
2021-03-17 · Make Alfredo Sauce – In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté until about 2 minutes, careful not to burn.
- In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté until about 2 minutes, careful not to burn. Remove from heat.
ALFREDO PASTA (EASY METHOD) | DASSANA’S VEG RECIPES
2018-03-14 · One of the easiest recipe to make is a pasta recipe. Pasta alfredo is a creamy pasta made with mixed veggies. The creaminess comes from the addition of …
CREAMY SHRIMP ALFREDO FETTUCCINE PASTA RECIPE - NATASHA'S ...
2014-02-22 · How to make Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta: 1. Cook 3/4 lb fettuccini noodles in salted water according to package instructions and drain. Don’t rinse (this …
- Cook 3/4 lb fettuccini noodles in salted water according to package instructions and drain. Don't rinse (this helps the sauce stick to the noodles better).
- Lightly season shrimp with salt, pepper and paprika. Preheat a large skillet to med/high and add 1 Tbsp oil. Once oil is hot, add shrimp in a single layer and cook 1-2 min per side or just until fully cooked and no longer translucent. They should be golden/pink on the outside and opaque white on the inside. Don't over-do it or they will be rubbery. Remove shrimp to a separate bowl.
- In same pan, over medium/high heat, add 2 Tbsp butter and onion and sauté onion till golden. Stir in garlic and sauté another minute. Stir in 1/3 cup white wine and reduce to 25% scraping the bottom to deglaze the pan.
- Stir in Cream and simmer for 2 min. Next, sprinkle the top with 1/3 cup parmesan (or add to taste) and stir just until creamy and smooth and remove from heat. Don't boil or the cheese will separate from the cream. Add about 1/4 tsp paprika and season with S&P to taste.
17 CREAMY PASTA RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
2021-06-17 · We've gathered our favorite creamy pasta recipes for you to easily find a go-to dinner. Don't worry, there's a wide variety of options here from a Buttermilk …
See details »
CREAMY BACON ALFREDO PASTA! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
2019-02-06 · Cook onion over medium heat until soft, stir in garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds. Add in pasta, broth salt and pepper and stir well. Bring to a boil, cover and …
See details »
PASTA WITH CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2003-10-17 · Instructions Checklist Step 1 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham, red pepper, and garlic; cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham, red pepper, and garlic; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in Alfredo sauce, sage, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add pasta to skillet; toss well. Sprinkle with cheese.
CREAMY ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2010-02-05 · Recipes; Creamy Alfredo Pasta; Creamy Alfredo Pasta. Rating: 1 stars. 1 Ratings. 5 star values: 0 4 star values: 0 3 star values: 0 2 star values: 0 1 star values: …
- Meanwhile, cook half-and-half and next 2 ingredients in a large heavy nonaluminum saucepan over medium heat, whisking often, 12 minutes or until reduced by one-third (do not boil). Remove from heat.
- Whisk in cheese, next 2 ingredients, and desired amount of pepper until sauce is smooth. Toss sauce with hot cooked pasta. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
ALFREDO PASTA SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
Rating: 4.89 stars. 72. Treat yourself and guests to creamy homemade Alfredo sauce with this easy recipe. This sauce pairs well with pasta or zoodles (spiralized …
See details »
BEST CAJUN CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE - CREAMY, EASY ...
2021-08-18 · Lower the heat to low, and pour in the cream and milk. Add the grated parmesan cheese, and stir until smooth and creamy, about 4-5 minutes. Give the sauce a taste, and …
See details »
QUICK AND EASY CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE - HANGRY RECIPES
2021-09-09 · The most indulgent aspect of the Fettuccini Alfredo pasta, this Alfredo Sauce is one of the richest and creamiest sauces out there! Use it for the classic pasta …
See details »
20 RECIPES THAT START WITH A JAR OF ALFREDO SAUCE | TASTE ...
See details »
ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE WITH PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE ...
2021-09-09 · Bacon cream cheese baked spaghetti this is not t food creamy fettuccine alfredo so easy you ll be shocked best cream cheese pasta 20 minutes key to my lime …
See details »
CREAMY CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - RECIPEMAGIK
2021-09-08 · In fact this Creamy Chicken Alfredo gets ready in just 30 minutes from scratch. Bursting with flavors of Freshly Grated Parmesan and Heavy Cream, this is one of …
See details »
HOW TO PREPARE DELICIOUS PASTA WITH CREAMY GARLIC BUTTER ...
2021-09-08 · Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp.
See details »
CREAMY ALFREDO PASTA | YUMMY AND QUICK RECIPIE |الفریدو ...
See details »
ALFREDO SAUCE WITHOUT HEAVY CREAM (EASY RECIPE!) | THE ...
2021-09-05 · Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe Without Heavy Cream: Use soy or unsweetened almond milk in place of the dairy milk. Substitute the cheese for ½ cup a vegan parmesan …
See details »