CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic in the hot butter until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Place flour, milk, and half-and-half in a jar with a lid and shake until flour has smoothly mixed with milk and half-and-half. Pour mixture into skillet and whisk until smooth and thick, about 5 minutes.
- Gradually whisk chicken broth into sauce and bring to a simmer, whisking constantly. Stir cooked chicken and sour cream into sauce, season with salt and black pepper, and mix with cooked noodles to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 829.3 calories, Carbohydrate 60 g, Cholesterol 225.4 mg, Fat 42.8 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 48.8 g, SaturatedFat 18.9 g, Sodium 911.2 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
CREAMY CHICKEN, VEGETABLES & NOODLES
Please your pickiest eaters with this Creamy Chicken, Vegetables and Noodles dish. Made with egg noodles, Italian dressing, red peppers, VELVEETA and more, this Creamy Chicken, Vegetables and Noodles dish will please every palate.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings, 2 cups each.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken in dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Stir in vegetables; cover. Simmer on medium heat 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Microwave VELVEETA and milk in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until VELVEETA is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1-1/2 min. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Serve over pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 580 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 29 g
CREAMY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES WITH NOODLES
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add mixed vegetables and green onions; cook about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in cream cheese and milk until blended. Stir in chicken, garlic salt and pepper; cook until hot.
- Stir noodles into cheese sauce mixture; cook until hot. Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 620, Carbohydrate 65 g, Cholesterol 155 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 6 g, Protein 32 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1130 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 1/2 g
CREAMY CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES AND NOODLES
This creamy chicken dish is so comforting on a cold night. It is the perfect winter dish. Would be nice to serve at a Christmas buffet. Also, a great one-dish meal....Always feel free to adjust ingrediants to your personal taste.
Provided by neona503
Categories Chicken Thigh & Leg
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet and add chicken thighs.
- brown about 4 minutes on each side. turn off heat. (don't worry if it's under-cooked. it will finish in the cream).
- in a med. dutch oven, melt butter until it begins to foam. add onions and cook about four minutes on a little less than med heat, until clear.
- add carrot, celery and mushrooms. sautee until soft and the moisture from the mushrooms has begun to evaporate.
- add chicken broth and cream to the vegetables in the dutch oven. turn heat up to med-high. get to a nice simmer, but not a boil!
- take chicken thighs and cut into bite-size pieces with a knife, or kitchen scissors as i prefer. add to your dutch oven.
- dump all but about one tablespoon of your fat/oil from your non-stick skillet. return to about med. heat and add the flour, whisking all the time. after it forms a paste add about 1 tablespoon of either cream or milk. whisk until creamy and then add to your dutch oven mixture. stir well.
- add sour cream, peas and corn.
- spice the mixture to your taste. i add about half a table spoon of salt and fresh ground pepper. poultry seasoning to taste, lots of parsley, some thyme and maybe a little garlic powder.
- add the sherry and the noodles. turn heat to just above low and put a lid on the pot. let simmer about 40 minutes or until the noodles are cooked through. STIR OFTEN to keep from sticking on the bottom. should become nice and thick. add a little more cream to thin it out if you want.
- note: if you want it a little thicker, just melt a little butter in your skillet and whisk in some flour. add that to your dutch oven. it just takes a little practice to get to know how thick or thin you like it.
LINGUINE WITH CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES IN A CREAM SAUCE
- Combine garlic powder, poultry seasoning, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in an empty salt shaker. Lightly sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the chicken breasts. Reserve the remaining seasoning mix.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Pour in the white wine and reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking until the chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Place chicken on a plate and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli, and cook for 1 minute, then drop in the zucchini. Cook uncovered until just tender, about 2 minutes more. Drain in a colander, then immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes until cold to stop the cooking process. Once the vegetables are cold, drain well, and set aside.
- Stir the mushrooms into the same skillet used to cook the chicken over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until the mushrooms are tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and bring to a simmer, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom of the skillet. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and remaining seasoning mix. Add the cooked vegetables and linguine; toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 505.6 calories, Carbohydrate 44.4 g, Cholesterol 108 mg, Fat 24.5 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 23.9 g, SaturatedFat 14.3 g, Sodium 224.1 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS WITH EGG NOODLES
All the action for this weeknight dinner happens in one large straight-sided skillet. Sear the chicken breasts, then cook the mushrooms and shallots and stir in mustard, broth, egg noodles, and cream cheese which quickly creates a rich sauce.
Provided by Sarah Carey
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high; swirl in 2 tablespoons oil. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes a side; transfer to a plate. Add mushrooms to skillet, season, and cook, stirring, until beginning to brown, about 7 minutes. Add shallots and remaining 1 tablespoon oil; cook until translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in mustard, broth, and noodles; bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 3 minutes. Uncover; stir in cream cheese. Cook, stirring, until noodles are tender and sauce coats a spoon, about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and cook through, about 1 minute more. Serve, sprinkled with parsley.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES
- Heat the butter and EVOO in a large, deep skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Lightly brown the mushrooms, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in the thyme, leeks, carrots and celery, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, partially covered, until the vegetables soften, 10 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour and stir 1 minute, and then pour in the wine, letting it absorb. Add the stock and bring to a bubble. Stir in the cream, season with a little nutmeg and let the sauce thicken a bit. Add the chicken and cook to heat through.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles to al dente. Stir the Dijon mustard into the creamy chicken, and then combine the sauce with the noodles and chopped herbs.
More about "creamy chicken with vegetables and noodles recipes"
CREAMY CHICKEN AND PENNE PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE
4.1/5 (38)Total Time 1 hrCategory Dinner, Entree, Lunch, PastaCalories 551 per serving
FAMILY-STYLE CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES RECIPE - …
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsServings 4Calories 508 per serving
CHICKEN SOUP - WIKIPEDIA
Course Appetizer or main courseRegion or state GlobalMain ingredients Chicken, noodlesServing temperature Hot
10 BEST CREAMY CHICKEN WITH EGG NOODLES RECIPES | …
CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
5/5 (48)Calories 474 per servingCategory Main
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, peas and carrots, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the noodle mixture in the prepared dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
CREAMY VEGGIES AND NOODLES - I HEART VEGETABLES
5/5 (17)Total Time 45 minsCategory DinnerCalories 430 per serving
DUMP-AND-BAKE CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN - THE …
5/5 (1)Total Time 55 minsCategory DinnerCalories 280 per serving
- Place frozen mixed vegetables, frozen diced onion, celery, minced garlic, parsley and bay leaf in the prepared baking dish. Toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together condensed soup, water, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables. Stir to combine.
CHICKEN & VEGETABLES WITH CREAMY COCONUT NOODLES …
Total Time 45 minsCalories 441 per serving
- Meanwhile, combine broth, coconut milk, fish sauce, ginger, lemongrass and basil in a large saucepan.
- Bring the broth mixture to a boil over high heat. Add chicken and reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Cook, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165 degrees F, about 12 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a clean cutting board.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
4.9/5 (22)Total Time 50 minsCategory ChickenCalories 393 per serving
- Place the chicken into the boiling water, and reduce heat to medium-low, and boil uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is tender, skimming off impurities that rise to the top.
- While the chicken is boiling heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onions for 5 minutes until softened. Add in the carrots, celery, salt, pepper and thyme and sauté for another 5 minutes, until vegetables are softened. Add in the minced garlic, cook for 2 more minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND EGG NOODLES - SIMPLE SEASONAL
5/5 (1)Category EntreeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Trim any excess fat or tendons off the chicken tenderloins, then cut into bite-sized pieces. Lightly season with salt and pepper according to your taste preference. Heat a large skillet or pot to medium-high heat. Brown and cook the chicken until it’s cooked through, to a temperature of 165ºF. Once cooked, spoon into a bowl and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil a pot of water and cook the egg noodles per the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- In the skillet or pot that the chicken was cooked in, melt 5 Tbsp of butter over medium heat and add the diced carrots and celery to the skillet. Cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables begin to soften. Next, add the onions and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES | SERVE OVER EGG …
Servings 4Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
ONE POT CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES RECIPE (QUICK & …
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 686 per serving
- Add chopped vegetables and minced garlic. Saute over medium-high heat for about five minutes, or until vegetables are just becoming tender.
- Add chicken and season with a couple pinches of salt and a pinch of pepper. Continue to saute over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. It does not have to be cooked through since it will continue to cook in the sauce.
- Add cream of chicken soup, milk (fill the chicken soup can), chicken broth, pasta and dry seasonings. Stir.
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND NOODLES WITH VEGETABLES | …
3/5 (1)Calories 392 per servingTotal Time 8 hrs 30 mins
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker stir together carrots, onions, celery, and bay leaf. Place chicken on top of vegetables. In a large bowl stir together soup, the water, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pour over chicken in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. Shortly before serving, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Return noodles to pan; cover and keep warm.
- Remove chicken from cooker; cool slightly. Remove and discard bay leaf. Stir frozen peas into mixture in cooker. Remove chicken from bones; discard bones. Shred or chop chicken; stir into mixture in cooker.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES - MOM'S DINNER
5/5 (4)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanCalories 1070 per serving
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter and then add the noodles to the pan. Stir to coat the noodles with the butter.
- Add the shredded cooked chicken, Italian Season Packet, 2 cups of cream, and 1 cup shredded parmesan. Lightly simmer over medium/medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until the cream thickens.
- At this point you can serve the creamy chicken and noodles as is, or you can stir in the thawed mixed veggies. If you add the veggies, taste the dish for additional seasoning (salt and pepper).
CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
4.8/5 (10)Total Time 55 minsCategory DinnerCalories 419 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish (or other 2 ½ -quart baking dish) with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions, just until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet or Dutch oven, sauté carrots, celery, onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of the butter until soft (about 5-7 minutes).
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter to the skillet and stir over medium heat until the butter melts. Add the flour and whisk until blended. Gradually add the milk and then the chicken broth, whisking constantly. Continue whisking and cooking until the sauce bubbles and thickens. Stir in the thyme and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
CREAMY CHICKEN POT PIE NOODLES — SALT & BAKER
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 389 per serving
- In a large pot over medium heat add the butter. Once melted add the onion, celery, and carrots. Cook until the veggies are tender about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE AND VEGETABLE SOUP – SWEET …
4.6/5 (21)Total Time 40 minsCategory SoupCalories 587 per serving
- Add onion, celery and carrot and cook stirring for about 3 minutes, add garlic and cook for one more minute.
CREAMY CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE
4.2/5 (19)Total Time 8 hrs 40 minsCategory Dinner, EntreeCalories 836 per serving
QUICK CREAMY CHICKEN & NOODLES - CAMPBELL SOUP …
4.2/5 (109)Total Time 25 minsServings 4Calories 407 per serving
CREAMY CHICKEN VEGETABLES ON NOODLES RECIPES
CREAMY PESTO CHICKEN PASTA + (OPTIONAL TOMATOES) – …
CREAMY CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES AND NOODLES
You'll also love