I pick up small, decorative canning jars at rummage sales or in hardware stores to fill with the zesty mustard I make to give to friends. -Sue Braunschweig, Delafield, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 32 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In the top of a double boiler, combine mustard, vinegar, sugar, water, salt and dill. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Bring water in bottom of double boiler to a boil. Add eggs to mustard mixture. Cook and stir until thickened, about 10 minutes. Cool. Store in refrigerator.
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
There's nothing like fresh salmon, and my mom bakes it just right so it nearly melts in your mouth. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. -Susan Emery, Everett, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,, Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork., Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Mix 1/2 cup yellow mustard, 1/4 cup each finely chopped dill pickles and white onions, and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill.
QUICK CREAMY DILL SAUCE
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, steak sauce, and dill in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving.
MUSTARD DILL CREAM SAUCE
- Boil white wine and shallots in heavy medium saucepan over high heat until liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes Reduce heat to medium-high.
- Add whipping cream and simmer until reduced by about 1/3- 2 or minutes.
- Add Dijon mustard and dill.
- Simmer 2 minutes to blend flavors.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
CREAMY DILL SAUCE WITH MUSTARD & CAPERS
This sauce is especially for hot smoked salmon (Kippers). It is quite piquant and is balanced from the sugar from brining the salmon, creating an explosion of flavor when eaten together. I have made this many times along with the smoked salmon. The reaction was that I should market the fish and the sauce. You could add honey to it and use it for fish but it works best as it was intended.
Provided by DaleB
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix everything together (except the capers) using a wand mixer until well blended. Add capers and stir in with small whisk.
- Allow to sit for an hour or two for the flavors to combine.
More about "creamy dill mustard recipes"
CREAMY MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - TRUE NORTH KITCHEN
2019-12-13 · Home » Recipes » Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce. Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce. Published: Dec 13, 2019 · Modified: Jan 13, 2021 by Kristi · This post may contain affiliate links. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Mustard and dill sauce is a Scandinavian classic, often served with salmon. Most of the recipes …
- Heat oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add shallot and saute until soft and translucent about, 2-3 minutes.
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON OR TROUT | RECIPETIN EATS
2016-09-12 · Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Place fish in skillet skin side down. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from skillet onto serving plates. Serve with Dill Sauce on the side, garnished with fresh dill …
- Mix the Dill Sauce ingredients together (Mix well to loosen the sour cream). Adjust consistency with milk and tartness with lemon juice. Set aside for 10 minutes if you can - if using fresh garlic, set aside for 20 min.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Place fish in skillet skin side down. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet onto serving plates. Serve with Dill Sauce on the side, garnished with fresh dill and lemon wedges if desired.
CREAMY MUSTARD DILL SAUCE RECIPE | SIDECHEF
2020-04-08 · Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce is at the top of my list. Not only is it simple and quick to make, but it’s also bursting with flavour and freshness from capers, Dijon and fresh dill. Use code SIDECHEF for $10 off your first shoppable recipe order. Recipes …
- Whisk together all ingredients Mayonnaise (3/4 cup), Sour Cream (2 tablespoon), Fresh Dill (2 tablespoon), Dijon Mustard (1 1/2 tablespoon), Lemon Juice (2 teaspoon), Capers (2 teaspoon), Granulated Sugar (3/4 teaspoon), Fresh Turmeric (1/4 teaspoon), Ground White Pepper (2 pinch), and Sea Salt (1 pinch) in a small bowl.
- Cover and chill for 10 minutes to allow sugar to dissolve and flavors to meld. Serve garnished with additional fresh dill.
CREAMY FISH STEW WITH MUSTARD AND DILL | RECIPE | KITCHEN ...
Remove fish from pot and set aside. Add garlic, onions, leek, and celery to the same pot. Sauté approx. 5 min. and deglaze with white wine. Add fish stock, allspice, and bay leaf and let simmer for approx. 15 – 20 min. Next, add cream …
- Thoroughly rinse the leek, finely chop the dill, and peel garlic and onions. Dice the garlic, onions, leek, and celery. Slice the fish into bite-sized pieces and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add flour to a bowl or deep plate. Season fish with salt and coat the pieces in flour. Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Transfer coated fish to the pot and sear until golden brown. Flip and continue to cook until brown on both sides. Remove fish from pot and set aside. Add garlic, onions, leek, and celery to the same pot. Sauté approx. 5 min. and deglaze with white wine. Add fish stock, allspice, and bay leaf and let simmer for approx. 15 – 20 min. Next, add cream and both mustards and let simmer another 5 min. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar to taste.
- Remove pot from heat. Transfer the fried, coated fish pieces to the stew and leave to sit 5 – 10 min. before serving. Add the dill and stir in carefully. Serve with bread or potatoes. Enjoy!
CREAMY DILL DIJON MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - LOW CARB YUM
2020-01-29 · What to eat with creamy dill mustard. This versatile recipe is a great way to add flavor to so many dishes. I love using it with my keto salmon patties, which only take a few minutes to make. Easy salmon patties + easy creamy dill mustard …
See details »
CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2021-04-14 · A quick and easy recipe, this creamy mustard sauce is perfect for fish, pork, ham, poultry, or vegetables. Made from two ingredients (with salt and pepper to season), Dijon mustard's sharpness is counteracted by the mellow flavor of heavy cream…
CREAMY MUSTARD-DILL SALMON ⋆ STAR INFINITE FOOD
2020-10-26 · Add 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high and sear skin side up for 4 minutes. Flip and sear for 2.5 more minutes. Don’t move the fish around. Remove from the pan, set on a plate. Add to the same cast iron pan pan: …
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high and sear skin side up for 4 minutes. Flip and sear for 2.5 more minutes. Don’t move the fish around. Remove from the pan, set on a plate.
- Add to the same cast iron pan pan: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 medium chopped onion and 2 chopped garlic cloves. Sauté for 3 minutes, then add 1.5 cups light coconut milk, 1.5 cups broth, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 cup mustard (I used half Dijon and half yellow), 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill, 2 teaspoon coconut sugar (or honey), 1 teaspoon capers, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon paprika. Allow to cook down for about 10 minutes.
CREAMY DILL SALMON • SALT & LAVENDER
2020-02-21 · What to serve with dill salmon: Try Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Easy Roasted Potatoes and Carrots, or pasta. For a tasty vegetable side dish, try broccolini/broccoli or Easy Roasted Green Beans. You could also make a salad with a light dressing to balance out the richness of the cream sauce. More tasty salmon recipes to try: Creamy …
- Cut your salmon into 4 pieces. Sprinkle each piece with the garlic powder and season with salt & pepper. Coat each piece in flour on all sides.
- Add the olive oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the fish. Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes/side or until it's nicely browned. Don't overcook - the salmon shouldn't be cooked fully yet. Remove fish to a plate and set it aside.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard to the skillet. Stir until mustard has been incorporated, and let it bubble for 1-2 minutes.
ROASTED SALMON SMøRREBRøD WITH CREAMY MUSTARD DILL SAUCE ...
2019-04-16 · Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce recipe follows Spicy Pickled Beets for serving Fresh dill for serving; For the Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce: 2 teaspoons olive oil or canola oil 1 shallot minced fine ¼ cup dry white wine 2 tablespoons dijon mustard ½ cup heavy cream 2 tablespoons water 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill…
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean-up) and brush with olive or canola oil. Don’t bother to brush the pan with oil if you are using skin-on filets. Set aside.
- Place salmon filets, skin side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to oven and roast until done to your liking. (I like mine just cooked all the way through which will take about 10-12 minutes).
- Meanwhile, make the Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce: Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add shallot, reduce heat to medium-low and sauté until soft, 1-2 minutes.
DILL MUSTARD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Combine all ingredients, except eggs, in top of a double boiler; cover and let stand at room temperature 4 to 6 hours. Advertisement. Step 2. Add beaten egg to …
- Combine all ingredients, except eggs, in top of a double boiler; cover and let stand at room temperature 4 to 6 hours.
- Add beaten egg to reserved mixture, stirring well with a wire whisk. Cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until thickened.
- Quickly ladle mustard into hot sterilized jars. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving. Mustard may be stored in refrigerator up to 3 months.
CREAMY DILL MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE (LOW FAT) - EVERYDAY ...
2021-06-02 · Dill mustard sauce ingredients. Mustard: I used Dijon mustard but you can use another smooth and creamy variety (avoid yellow mustard).I do not recommend whole grain mustard (this …
- Stir until smooth, taste the sauce and adjust the ingredients if needed. Keep refrigerated and use within 4 days. Yields approx. 180 ml of sauce.
INGLEHOFFER CREAMY DILL MUSTARD, 280ML : AMAZON.CA ...
Inglehoffer Creamy Dill Mustard 4.0 OZ (Pack of 12) 4.9 out of 5 stars 26. 1 offer from $85.01. Kozlik's Kozlik's Horseradish Mustard, 250 milliliters. 4.7 out of 5 stars 76. 1 offer from $5.99. Inglehoffer Honey Maple Mustard, 280ml. 4.4 out of 5 stars 33. 1 offer from $9.02. 365 Everyday Value Organic German Mustard, 8 oz. 4.4 out of 5 stars 672. 1 offer from $1.99. Billy Bee, Pure Natural ...
STUFFED CUCUMBER WITH SALMON IN SOUR CREAM AND DILL CREAM ...
Remove the salmon and drain on kitchen paper. Fill the cucumber with salmon and sour cream dill cream, place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / fan: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. 5. Finally, cover with aluminum foil. Remove, serve and garnish with dill. Baguette tastes ...
See details »
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH TOMATOES AND CREAM SAUCE RECIPES
HALIBUT WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS. From thespruceeats.com 2019-06-26 · Brush halibut fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange in a lightly greased baking dish; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until halibut is cooked through and … Calories 495. Saturated Fat 14g 69%. Cholesterol 194mg 65%. Total Fat 29g 38%. See details » HALIBUT TOPPED WITH ...
See details »
RECIPE: INGLEHOFFER CREAMY DILL MUSTARD - COPYCAT RECIPE ...
Apr 23, 2019 - Inglehoffer Creamy Dill Mustard - copycat recipe (1980's), Toppings, Assorted. Apr 23, 2019 - Inglehoffer Creamy Dill Mustard - copycat recipe (1980's), Toppings, Assorted. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in. Sign up.. ...
See details »
CREAMY DILL SAUCE WITH MUSTARD CAPERS RECIPE WITH SALMON
Creamy Dill Sauce With Mustard Capers Recipe With Salmon ' CREAMY DILL SAUCE WITH MUSTARD & CAPERS. This sauce is especially for hot smoked salmon (Kippers). It is quite piquant and is balanced from the sugar from brining the salmon, creating an explosion of flavor when eaten together. I have made this many times along with the smoked salmon. The reaction was that I should market the …
See details »
CREAMY DILL MUSTARD RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce Recipe sharerecipes.net. 4 hours ago Share-recipes.net Get All . Creamy Dill Dijon Mustard Sauce Recipe Low Carb Yum. 8 hours ago Lowcarbyum.com Get All . With these few simple switches, you can make the perfect creamy dijon dill sauce for you. What to eat with creamy dill mustard.This versatile recipe is a great way to add flavor to so many dishes.
See details »
CREAMY DILL MUSTARD RECIPE - TFRECIPES.COM
Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in ...
See details »
BAKED COD WITH CREAMY MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - JUNGLE JIM'S ...
Combine sour cream, mustard, dill, onion and wine in a small bowl and mix well. Spread sauce evenly over fish and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15-18 minutes, until fish flakes easily when pressed and top is golden. Tip: Substitute 2-3 teaspoons dried dill weed for the fresh dill.
See details »
CREAMY MUSTARD DILL SAUCE | RECIPE | DILL SAUCE, CREAMY ...
Jul 14, 2019 - Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce is bursting with flavour from fresh dill, capers and Dijon mustard. It's wonderful on fish, vegetables or stirred into egg salad.
See details »