CREAMY VANILLA COFFEE
My husband and his friends would often buy a similar version of this creamy, vanilla-flavored beverage at a nearby coffee house. Because daily stops got to be expensive, I decided to try and make my own. This smooth sensation was the result.-Heather Kunkel, Wellsville, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place ground coffee in the coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer's directions., In a small bowl, combine sugar and dry pudding mix. Stir in milk and coffee. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 204mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 7g protein.
CREAMY ICED COFFEE
my son says this tastes like Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino ---make certain to use a very strong brewed coffee for this, I use frozen mini coffee cubes for this in place of ice cubes --- the addition of chocolate syrup takes this to yet another level :)
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a medium bowl combine the coffee with sweetened condensed milk.
- Whisk in the half and half cream until well blended.
- Divide into 2 large ice-filled glasses.
- Top with whipped cream.
MELTED ICE CREAM ICED COFFEE
- Pour the melted ice cream into an empty ice cube tray and freeze until frozen solid, about 2 hours. Transfer the ice cream cubes to 2 tall glasses and pour 1/2 cup coffee into each. Serve immediately.
COFFEE ICE CREAM
- Combine the cream, milk, sugar, and coffee in a medium, heavy saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat.
- Beat the egg yolks in a medium bowl. Whisk 1 cup of the hot cream into the egg yolks. Gradually add the egg mixture in a slow, steady stream, to the hot cream. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon and reaches 170 degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and strain through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing down against the surface to keep a skin from forming. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and pour into the bowl of an ice cream machine. Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. After the ice cream is made, transfer to an airtight container. Cover tightly and freeze until ready to serve. Garnish with chocolate curls.
CREAMY ICED VANILLA CARAMEL COFFEE
Cooled brewed coffee is combined in the blender with milk, nondairy creamer, caramel topping and ice and blended until smooth. Personal tip, serve in glasses just out of the freezer.
Provided by Annacia
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend on high until the ice is completely smooth. Pour into four glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
More about "creamy ice coffee recipes"
PERFECT HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE RECIPE WITH A SWEET …
5/5 (5)Total Time 12 hrsCategory DrinksCalories 68 per serving
- To a large pitcher add water and coarse ground coffee. Stir to mix the grounds in with the water. Cover and let coffee sit overnight or for 12 hours.
- Then pour mixture through a coffee filter or cheesecloth to strain the grounds from the mixture, so you are left with a pure clean cold brewed coffee.
- Next to a small bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whisk to combine everything and refrigerator.
CREAMY ICE COFFEE RECIPE WITH CREAMER - TODAY'S …
Servings 1Total Time 5 minsCategory Drinks
- Prepare your coffee cubes the day before. I mix creamer into my coffee before making the cubes, but that's optional.
39 EASY CREAMY ICED COFFEE RECIPES FOR EXCITING SUMMER
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Creamy And Crunchy. Iced Coffee Pops. These delectable iced coffee pops are creamy with a bit of crunch. And, they make the perfect dessert or treat to enjoy on a hot summer’s night.
- Classic Creamy. Italian Coffee. Fresh and creamy is what you get with this Italian coffee. With only a few ingredients, you can easily enjoy this coffee in less than 20 minutes.
- Velvety Instant. Iced Coffee. Ingredients. 1 can evaporated milk. 1/3 cup white sugar or preferred sugar. 2 Tablespoons instant coffee. Ice cubes. Whipped cream. Directions.
- Baileys Infused. Creamy Iced Coffee. Ingredients. 1 cup whipping cream. ½ cup strong coffee, hot. 2 Tablespoons Baileys. 1 ½ teaspoons sugar. 2 ½ teaspoons dark chocolate chips, melted.
- Frothy Vanilla. Mocha Iced Coffee. Ingredients. 1 cup boiling water. 1 ½ cups whole milk. 1 Tablespoon instant coffee. 5 Tablespoons sugar. 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla.
- Caramel Infused Vanilla. Iced Coffee. Ingredients. 4 cups brewed coffee. 1 cup milk (preferred kind) 1/3 cup vanilla coffee creamer. ¼ cup caramel syrup. 3 cups ice, crushed.
- Boozy Iced Coffee. Ingredients. 6 ounces chilled brewed coffee. 1 ounce Frangelico. Handful of ice cubes. 1 ounce cream or preferred milk. Sweetener. Whipped cream.
- Thai Vanilla Iced Coffee. Ingredients. 8 cups strong coffee, chilled. ½ cup half and half. 1 can sweetened condensed milk. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract. Handful of ice cubes.
- Cookies And Cream. Frappuccino. Ingredients. 4 Tablespoons ground coffee. 2 cups ice. 5 Oreos. ½ cup cookies and cream ice cream. ¼ cup preferred milk. Whipped cream for topping.
- Iced Caramel Coffee. Ice Cream. Ingredients. 1 can sweetened condensed milk. 1 cup Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee. 2 cups whipped cream. ½ tsp instant coffee.
THE BEST ICED COFFEE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee. While pouring old hot coffee over ice cubes may work for some, and others like to brew espresso right over ice for their iced coffee, the best flavor for iced coffee comes from cold-brewing the coffee in the first place and then putting it over ice.
- Thai Iced Coffee. The use of sweetened condensed milk gives Thai iced coffee its unique and, for some, irresistible flavor. It's sweet, creamy, and intensely flavored.
- Homemade Frappuccino. Frappuccinos are popular for a reason: they are insanely delicious. Save money by making frappuccinos at home. Since a frappuccino is simply espresso, milk, and sugar blended with ice, it's pretty easy.
- Greek Frappé. You can't turn around in Greece in the summer without running into a frappé. Cool, creamy, and icy, it's the ultimate way to take in coffee when the days get long and hot.
- German Iced Coffee. Cold coffee, ice cream, and evaporated milk—plus additional sweetener if you're so inclined—make this classic summer treat known as eiskaffee.
- Iced Café Canario. This Spanish favorite can be served hot or iced. Café Canario, also known as café bombón, features espresso, condensed milk, a touch of vanilla extract, and cocoa powder.
- Dehli-Style Iced Coffee. Just cold milk, instant coffee, and plenty of ice come together in this hot-weather classic. This particular version of instant iced coffee is named after Delhi, where it is popular - but similar concoctions are found in hot climates around the world.
- Cold Coffee Jelly. For those times when it's too hot out for hot coffee and you're in too much of a rush to sip anything, that's when having a batch of coffee jelly in the fridge, ready to slurp down, is needed.
- Affogato. Keep glasses and ice cream in the freezer and you can enjoy this delicious Italian affogato whenever you please. It's a quick coffee dessert that's perfect for a dinner party or afternoon treat.
- Coffee Chocolate Protein Shake. Turn your iced coffee into a snack, or even a meal, with this recipe for an iced coffee chocolate protein shake. Strong coffee or espresso, plus milk and chocolate protein powder makes this iced coffee drink a single-cup breakfast.
10 BEST ICED COFFEE COCKTAIL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
ICED COFFEE – A RECIPE FOR OUR FAVORITE DRINK WITH ICE …
12 BEST ICED COFFEE DRINKS | ALLRECIPES
39 AMAZING ICED COFFEE RECIPES [PERFECT FOR SUMMER]
23 EASY AND DELICIOUS ICED COFFEE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY
BAILEYS THICK AND CREAMY ICED COFFEE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN …
COOKIES AND CREAM ICED COFFEE RECIPE – KITCHEN FOLIAGE
CREAMY ICED COFFEE IN YOUR BLENDER - EATING BIRD FOOD
COFFEE ICE CREAM RECIPE (WITHOUT EGGS) | KITCHN
10 BEST COFFEE ICE CREAM DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE WITH A KEURIG IN JUST SECONDS
CREAMY ICED COFFEE (DAIRY, SUGAR AND CAFFEINE FREE)
COFFEE ICE CREAM RECIPE - ALEX'S ACID-FREE COFFEE
25 NINJA CREAMI RECIPES WE CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF - INSANELY GOOD
CREAMY ICED COFFEE RECIPE - ANGELINO'S COFFEE
20 EASY INSTANT COFFEE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
9 EASY ICED COFFEE RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
CREAMY SUMMER ICED COFFEE RECIPE - THEBREWPROJECT.COM
CREAMY ICED COFFEE - BY ANDREA JANSSEN
ICED COFFEE WITH WHIPPED CREAM: A REFRESHING DRINK FOR 2022
ITALIAN CREAMY ICED COFFEE RECIPE - THEFOODELLERS.COM
ALDI'S ICED COFFEE - THERESCIPES.INFO
14 REFRESHING ICED COFFEE RECIPES + ICED BROWN SUGAR COFFEE
CREAMY ITALIAN ICED COFFEE
ICED PISTACHIO LATTE – JAVY COFFEE
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY ICED COFFEE - AHCOFFEE.NET
ICED COFFEE WITH ICE CREAM RECIPE | FLICK OF THE WHISK
20 ICED COFFEE RECIPES TO MAKE IN ANY SEASON - THE WORLD IS AN …
CREAMY KETO COFFEE ICE CREAM (EASY COFFEE RECIPE) - PERFECT BREW
COLD COFFEE WITH ICE CREAM - ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS NEEDED!
NINJA CREAMI COFFEE ICE CREAM - HEALTHY MEALS FAST
10 BEST COFFEE ICE CREAM RECIPES
NON-DAIRY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES - SALT IN MY COFFEE
ADDICTED COFFEE AND ICE CREAM - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST COFFEE ICE CREAM RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
You'll also love