MOCHA ESPRESSO MARTINI
- Brew espresso and chill in refrigerator or freezer. In a shaker pour espresso, vodka and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur over ice. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.Pour into a martini glass and serve cold. If you like a sweeter martini you can add chocolate syrup.
- Brew your espresso and mix hot chocolate. Leave time to cool completely or chill.
- Combine vodka, coffee liqueur, chocolate liqueur, espresso, and hot (now cool) chocolate in a shaker. Add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Shake for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with ground coffee, chocolate chips, or espresso beans. Serve immediately.
ICED DRUNKEN MOCHA COCKTAIL
If you want a double dose of buzz, this iced drunken mocha cocktail is the recipe to try. It's your favorite mocha coffee beverage with a boozy punch.
Provided by Meghan Yager
Categories Coffee Cocktails
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Stir the milk and syrup together in a shaker. Fill shaker three-quarters full with ice (about 1 3/4 cups, depending on the size of your shaker).
- Add espresso and Kahlua. Shake well to combine.
- Strain into a cocktail glass filled halfway with ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.
- Sip and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 cocktail, Calories 504 calories, Sugar 71.3 g, Sodium 154.2 mg, Fat 11.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 80.7 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 5.8 g, Cholesterol 35 mg
MOCHA LATTE COCKTAIL
A creamy, decadent cocktail that will warm you from the inside out. Coffee is combined with coffee tequila, white chocolate liqueur and cream for a rich, chocolaty drink that's perfect for the cold weather ahead.
Provided by Linda Warren
Number Of Ingredients 7
- To prepare glasses, crush espresso beans in a small plastic bag using a rolling pin. Pour onto a small flat plate.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in-between, until melted. Pour onto small flat plate.
- Take each glass and dip rim in melted chocolate then into crushed espresso beans.
- Take remaining melted chocolate and drip on inside of glass. This is an optional step but does lend more chocolate flavor to the cocktail.
- In a large pitcher or measuring cup, combine coffee, chocolate liqueur, cafe tequila, half n half and vanilla (or an orange flavored liqueur).
- Pour carefully into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle crushed espresso beans over top or carefully place several beans in center of whipped cream.
I made this a little while back and really liked it. I'll be honest and tell you that I used 1/2 an ounce of the liqueur's. As a notorious lightweight in the alcohol department I wrote this using 1 oz of each. Make it as you like it :D
Provided by Annacia
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143.7, Fat 5.6, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 18.9, Sodium 13.7, Carbohydrate 10.2, Sugar 9.2, Protein 0.8
IRISH MOCHA LATTE
- Use a microplane grater to finely grate the chocolate. Very carefully, transfer the chocolate shavings to a bowl (be careful - they are so light, they will become airborne and dust your kitchen with particles if you make any sudden movements -- and DON'T SNEEZE).
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until just hot, but not boiling. Remove from heat and whisk the chocolate shavings into the hot milk until they dissolve. Add the hot coffee, sugar and Bailey's. Whisk until well combined and pour into individual mugs.
- Top with a little whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474 kcal, Carbohydrate 45 g, Protein 8 g, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, Cholesterol 18 mg, Sodium 74 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 37 g, ServingSize 1 serving
- Combine chocolate and sugar in a cocktail shaker. Pour espresso shot over chocolate mixture; stir until smooth. Add vodka and a few ice cubes. Shake vigorously several times, then strain into a chilled martini glass. Spoon over top a few tablespoons of heavy cream that's been whipped just until silky and thick; stir with a toothpick to create streaks. Serve immediately.
CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL
- 1. Place the cream, amaretto, Baileys, Kahlua and ice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly among serving glasses. Posh serving tip: Place the chocolate topping in a small plastic bag. Cut a small hole in 1 corner of the bag and drizzle the top of each drink with chocolate in a zigzag pattern. Drag a toothpick vertically through the zigzag pattern to create a slightly marbled effect, otherwise just line the glasses with it. The zigzag is easy and fun, though! See my photo.
MOCHATINI (MOCHA MARTINI)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine the grated white chocolate and sugar in a small plate. Pour a bit of one of the liqueurs into another small plate. Then, dip the rim of the cocktail glass into the liqueur to wet it.
- Then, roll the wet rim of the glass into the chocolate and sugar mixture to finish the rimming of the glass .
- Pour the vodka and liqueurs into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well .
- Strain into the prepared glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348 kcal, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 8 mg, Sugar 33 g, Fat 1 g, ServingSize 1 cocktail (1 serving), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
CREAMY BLENDED FROZEN MOCHA
- Stir all ingredients together. You want it to taste a little too sweet, as it will taste less sweet once frozen. Sweetener amount will depend on the milk you use, your tastebuds, and the type of sweetener used. (You can use dates, banana, sugar, maple syrup, etc.) Freeze in an ice cube tray or in a few shallow plastic containers. Once frozen, pop out of the containers and blend on high. If your blender is not very powerful, you might have to let the coffee ice cubes thaw a bit first. Top with whipped cream (My healthy + dairy-free whipped cream recipe is linked earlier in this post) and chocolate syrup!View Nutrition Facts
CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL
This upscale cocktail is sure to bring any menu a stroke of good luck. A truly decadent indulgence, the mocha- and Irish cream-infused beverage makes a lovely dessert drink. -Mariam Ishaq, Buffalo, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle sides of chilled glasses with syrup. Pour cream liqueur mixture into glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 343 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 38mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CREAMY BLISSED OUT MOCHA LATTE
This creamy, blissful Mocha Latte recipe is loaded with nourishing, energizing ingredients to help you crush your goals while satisfying your chocolate cravings.
Provided by Earth Echo Administrator
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until creamy and frothy. Transfer to a mug and enjoy!
- Shop Cacao Bliss and Collagen Peptides here!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1
- Start by brewing your espresso coffee. I used a double espresso shot in this recipe.
- While the espresso is brewing, steam the milk.
- You can steam the milk with a steaming wand or heat it on the stove.
- In a tall glass, add a tablespoon of the chocolate sauce.
- Pour the hot espresso on top.
- Give the espresso and chocolate sauce a quick stir.
- Pour the steamed milk into the glass.
- Top this off with a serving of whipped cream.
- Finish the drink with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 27 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 8.4 grams fat, Protein 4.5 grams protein, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 75 milligrams sodium, Sugar 16 grams sugar, UnsaturatedFat 2.2 grams unsaturated fat
CREAMY CARAMEL MOCHA
- In a small bowl, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk cocoa and half-and-half cream until smooth. Heat until bubbles form around sides of pan. Whisk in coffee, caramel syrup and remaining vanilla. Top servings with whipped cream; drizzle with butterscotch topping.
- To prepare in a slow cooker: Prepare whipped cream as directed. Whisk together cocoa, half-and-half, coffee, caramel syrup and remaining vanilla in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve as directed.
CREAMY VEGAN MOCHA
- In a blender, add the coconut milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup and espresso.
- Once everything has been blended, pour into mugs and enjoy.
CREAMY MOCHA HOT CHOCOLATE ON A STICK
A unique gift from the kitchen - a fudgy square of mocha-flavored chocolate and a marshmallow on a lollipop stick to swirl into hot milk for rich and creamy hot chocolate. Be sure to include the serving directions on the gift tag.
Provided by McCormick
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Spray foil with no stick cooking spray. Place chopped chocolate in large bowl. Set aside.
- Bring sweetened condensed milk and cream to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring frequently with wire whisk. Pour over chopped chocolate. Let stand 1 minute. Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in coffee extract. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until firm. Cut into 36 squares. (May be made ahead. Store chocolate mixture, tightly covered, in pan in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Bring to room temperature before cutting into squares.)
- To assemble chocolate on a stick, thread a marshmallow half and a chocolate square onto each lollipop stick. Wrap each hot chocolate on a stick in plastic wrap or small cellophane bag. (May be assembled up to 2 days ahead.)
- To serve, stir hot chocolate on a stick into 8 ounces hot milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281 Calories
VANILLA MOCHA MARTINI RECIPE
Sweet and strong, this creamy vanilla mocha martini recipe mixes mocha liqueur and vanilla-flavored vodka for an alcoholic treat.
Provided by Ekkehard Jungmann
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Add Smirnoff Vanilla Flavored Vodka and Godiva Mocha Liqueur
- Strain into a martini glass
Nutrition Facts : Carbohydrate 5.42g, Fat 0.03g, Fiber 0.16g, Protein 0.02g, SaturatedFat 0.01g, ServingSize 1.00 Person, Sodium 1.19mg, Sugar 0.00, UnsaturatedFat 0.00g
More about "creamy mocha cocktail recipes"
31 DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COCKTAIL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Occupation Cocktail Book Author And MixologistPublished 2018-04-19
- Chocolate Martini. There are many ways to make a tempting chocolate martini. This charming recipe is among the easiest because all you need is your favorite vodka and chocolate liqueur.
- Chocolatini. Chocolatini is another name for a chocolate martini. This tempting recipe takes the creamy approach, mixing vanilla vodka and chocolate liqueur with Irish cream.
- White Chocolate Martini. A white chocolate liqueur is required for the white chocolate martini, and it's worth hunting down this somewhat elusive spirit.
- Brandy Alexander. Chocolate is not reserved for modern cocktails, and the brandy Alexander is one of the best-known among the classics. This creamy delight has long been a go-to after-dinner drink and you'll love the mix of brandy and dark crème de cacao.
- Twentieth Century Cocktail. The Twentieth Century cocktail uses crème de cacao in the classiest way possible. It's a twist on the gin martini that uses Lillet Blanc rather than dry vermouth and contrasts the sweet chocolate taste with a touch of fresh lemon juice.
- Angel's Tip. Practice your bartending skills with this classic layered cocktail. The angel's tip requires a slow pour of the three ingredients in a certain order.
- Golden Cadillac. White crème de cacao is used in the golden Cadillac. The clear liqueur allows Galliano to give the 1950s drink its sun-kissed color. The blend of chocolate with the liqueur's herbs and spices is also pleasant and invigorating.
- Bay Hill Hummer. The Bay Hill hummer is a delicious ice cream cocktail. This is the other famous drink from the legendary Arnold Palmer, and a recipe featured at his Orlando golf club.
- Death by Chocolate. When your sweet tooth needs a real fix, nothing will satisfy it like the death by chocolate recipe. This cocktail is filled with chocolatey goodness, including chocolate ice cream and syrup and crème de cacao.
- Twist and Shout. Spiced rum and Guinness form the backdrop for this tempting creation from the Hard Rock Cafe. The twist and shout is a fun blend that uses vanilla ice cream and crème de cacao, though it's the salted caramel syrup and bacon crumbles that make it memorable.
DRINKIN’ - SUNORA BACANORA BLANCO & SUNORA MOCHA CREAM ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
CREAMY CARAMEL MOCHA RECIPE - MONIN
CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL | RECIPE | EASY DUMP CAKE RECIPE ...
MOCHA MARTINI COCKTAIL RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
SUNORA CREAM DE BACANORA MOCHA COCKTAILS
@DRINK.HOME CAFE, CAPPUCCINO, MOCHA, CHAI ESPRESSO, COOKIE ...
CREAMY MOCHA - TIPSY BARTENDER
PEPPERMINT MOCHA-TINI | FOODTALK
BONNIES HOMEMADE MOCHA CREAM LIQUEUR RECIPES - EASY RECIPES
MOCHA COCKTAIL RECIPES
CREAMY MOCHA RECIPE
CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL RECIPE
CREAMY ICED MOCHA COCKTAIL - CRYSTAL CREAMERY
CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL RECIPES
CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL | RECIPE | CREAMY COCKTAILS, BAILEYS ...
FESTIVE PEPPERMINT MOCHA COCKTAIL – JACKSON MORGAN SOUTHERN
WORLD BEST COFFEE RECIPES: CREAMY MOCHA COCKTAIL
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #south-west-pacific #for-1-or-2 #beverages #australian #dinner-party #cocktails #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you drink mocha cream?Enjoy it chilled over ice, mixed into The Sunora Banana Martini There’s no right or wrong way to enjoy your favorite cocktail – but some cocktails are more fun than others – and this one is for All this mocha cream REALLY needs is a chilled glass and an urge to let loose.
What is in a mocha Martini?Mocha lovers will fall for this fabulous vodka martini. The mochatini has all the flavors that make a mocha latte spectacular, including chocolate and coffee with a hint of vanilla. It's a fantastic afternoon cocktail and may soon become your new favorite.
Can you make blended Mocha from frozen?Creamy Blended Frozen Mocha - Just 6 Ingredients! Make your own creamy frozen blended mocha at home, with this easy step-by-step recipe. You don’t even need to leave your pajamas! Frozen coffee drinks are seemingly everywhere these days.
Does the mochatini have coffee in it?The mochatini has all the flavors that make a mocha latte spectacular, including chocolate and coffee with a hint of vanilla. It's a fantastic afternoon cocktail and may soon become your new favorite. There's no need to brew coffee for this cocktail.