CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES
- Bring water and 1/2 cup sugar to a boil in a small saucepan until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes; remove simple syrup from heat and allow to cool slightly while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Mix flour, remaining 1 cup sugar, milk, and baking powder in a bowl until blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and edges are dry, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on both side, about 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Stir peanut butter and about 1/2 cup simple syrup in a bowl until smooth, adding more syrup as needed. Serve peanut butter sauce on top or as a dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 828.7 calories, Carbohydrate 136.2 g, Cholesterol 3.7 mg, Fat 25.9 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 20.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 975.2 mg, Sugar 81.7 g
3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: eggs, creamy peanut butter, sugar, oil
Provided by Brio Dos Santos
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Crack both eggs in a bowl and whisk.
- Add slightly softened peanut butter to the eggs and combine with a fork.
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat. Use just enough oil to coat the surface of the pan.
- Add a quarter of the batter and fry until crispy and golden on the top.
- Flip and fry until the pancake is cooked through. Repeat for the rest of the batter.
- Enjoy warm. Serve with powdered sugar or jam.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 16 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 1 gram
CREAMY CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES
I found this in 'Better Homes and Gardens' magazine this month (Jan 07). While I don't stray from my pancake recipe often, I had to try this one. It's a PB-lover's pancake and the crunchiness is the best part:).
Provided by Atiekay
Yield 16 pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs and peanut butter until combined; then gradually add milk until thin and smooth.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and stir just to combine. (will still be lumpy) **I added a bit more milk now, as I don't like my pancakes this thick**.
- Gently stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Place a greased griddle over medium heat.
- When hot, cook the pancakes until golden brown.
- 1/4cup-sized pancakes should take 1-2 minutes per side and will yield about 16.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.2, Fat 9.4, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 27.5, Sodium 184.6, Carbohydrate 18, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 2.9, Protein 7.2
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES
This was in the "Family Fun" magazine. It said you could also freeze the extra pancakes between layers of waxed paper and re-heat them in the microwave for 35 seconds, flipping halfway through.
Provided by lovindisney
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In large bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, sugar and oil until smooth. Beat in egg, then milk.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Lightly coat griddle or skillet with oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter onto the griddle and cook until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook a few minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150.4, Fat 9, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 18.7, Sodium 239.2, Carbohydrate 13.5, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 3.1, Protein 5
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES
Wondering how to make peanut butter pancakes? These morning treats are one of my husband's specialties. It's not unusual for him to wake me with those hot-from-the griddle cakes! -Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 pancakes.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix and sugar. In a small bowl, beat egg and peanut butter; add milk and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened., Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased medium-hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes; cook until second side is golden brown. In a small bowl, combine butter and honey until smooth. Serve with pancakes. If desired, top with chopped peanuts and maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 595 calories, Fat 35g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 127mg cholesterol, Sodium 843mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
More about "creamy peanut butter pancakes recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.4/5 (10)Total Time 14 minsCategory Breakfast, BrunchCalories 535 per serving
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY PANCAKES – CITRUS & DELICIOUS
EASY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES – A COUPLE COOKS
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES + HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER
AMAZINGLY FLUFFY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES - LIVING SWEET …
PEANUT FLOUR PANCAKES - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
OLD-FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES | WISHES AND …
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERMILK PANCAKES - SIMPLY GLORIA
FLUFFY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES - RECIPE GIRL
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES - RULED ME - RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES (FLUFFY VERSION) | KITCHN
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES • PANCAKE RECIPES
CREAMY CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
10 BEST HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
BANANA PANCAKES WITH CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER- ELVIS STYLE
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER SYRUP
26 BEST PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKE RECIPES TO TRY OUT
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES | RECIPE | PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKE …
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE YOGURT CREAM
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES (EASY PROTEIN RICH ... - HEAVENLY HOME …
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES - YUMMLY RECIPES
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN PANCAKES « GLUTEN FREE RECIPE! - CLEAN
OVEN BAKED PANCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND JAM - TETI'S FLAKES
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP PANCAKES - AVERAGE GUY GOURMET
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPE | JIF
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES • PANCAKE RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKE RECIPES - JIF
3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY PANCAKES - JORDO'S WORLD
PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE FOR ICE CREAM RECIPE (QUICK) - HOTSALTY
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES (VIDEO) - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES | RESCOOKING.COM
VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER & JAM PANCAKE RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER OVERLOAD PANCAKES - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
You'll also love