ALL-BRAN MUFFINS MASTER MIX
These are the most moist, delicious, large bran muffins. Keep the mix in your refridgerator and add whatever you like. Make a couple blueberry muffins, raspberry white chocolate chip or a couple chocolate chip walnut muffins, or whatever suits your fancy. These are great! I make 3-4 a day and then they're always fresh! I usually cut the recipe in half and make about 12-15 large muffins. To make mini muffins bake at 400 degrees for about 11-12 minutes.
Provided by KadesMom
Yield 24-36 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix ingredients in order.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Add fresh apple, pear, pineapple, chocolate chips, blueberries, nuts, cranberries if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369.9, Fat 16.1, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 36.9, Sodium 569.2, Carbohydrate 55.9, Fiber 6.9, Sugar 23.6, Protein 7.8
THE ORIGINAL ALL BRAN MUFFINS
- Combine cereal and milk. Let stand 1/2 hour.
- Add egg and oil; beat well.
- Add rest of ingredients. Beat just until combined.
- Put into muffin pans sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
CLASSIC BRAN MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix together wheat bran and buttermilk; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Beat together oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and add to buttermilk/bran mixture. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture, until just blended. Fold in raisins and spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.5 calories, Carbohydrate 25.6 g, Cholesterol 16.3 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 262.2 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
BRAN FLAX MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, flax seed, oat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add the milk, eggs, vanilla and oil; mix until just blended. Stir in the carrots, apples, raisins and nuts. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake at 350 F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272.1 calories, Carbohydrate 40.9 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 448.8 mg, Sugar 21.4 g
ALL-STAR MUFFIN MIX
I like to keep this basic muffin recipe mix in a handy place, like the pantry or cupboard, so I can mix up muffins quickly for dinner or if a friend is stopping by for coffee. -Nancy Mackey, Madison, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen per batch.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk first 6 ingredients until well blended. Store in airtight containers in a cool, dry place or in the freezer up to 6 months. Yield: 4 batches (11 cups mix)., To prepare plain muffins: Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together egg, milk and melted butter. Add 2-3/4 cups muffin mix, stirring just until moistened. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 18-21 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. , For Blueberry Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, folding 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries into prepared batter. , For Rhubarb-Orange Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, adding 1/3 cup orange marmalade to egg mixture and folding 3/4 cup diced fresh or frozen rhubarb into prepared batter., For Banana Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, adding 1 cup mashed ripe bananas to egg mixture. , For Cranberry-Pecan Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, tossing 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries, 1/2 cup chopped pecans and 3 tablespoons sugar with muffin mix before adding to egg mixture. , For Apricot-Cherry Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, tossing 1/2 cup each chopped dried apricots and dried cherries with muffin mix before adding to egg mixture. , For Cappuccino Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, tossing 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules with muffin mix before adding to egg mixture. , For Carrot-Raisin Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, tossing 3/4 cup shredded carrots and 1/3 cup golden raisins with muffin mix before adding to egg mixture. , For Apple-Cheese Muffins: Prepare muffins as directed, tossing 1/2 cup each shredded peeled apple and shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese with muffin mix before adding to egg mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 244mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
These hearty muffins freeze perfectly for up to three months. Use resealable plastic freezer bags or freezer containers.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Place a paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or spray just the bottoms of the cups with cooking spray.
- Place cereal in a resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal the bag. Roll over cereal with a rolling pin or bottle, or press with bottom of small saucepan, to crush cereal into fine crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, stir the crushed cereal, milk, raisins and vanilla until well mixed. Let stand about 5 minutes or until cereal has softened. Beat in the oil and egg with a fork.
- In another medium bowl, stir the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon until well mixed. Stir flour mixture into cereal mixture just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy). Spoon the batter into the cups, dividing batter evenly.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If muffins were baked in paper baking cups, immediately remove from pan to a cooling rack. If muffins were baked in a sprayed pan, leave in pan about 5 minutes, then remove from pan to a cooling rack. Serve warm if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Muffin, Sodium 210 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "all bran muffins master mix recipes"
CLASSIC BRAN MUFFINS | ALL-BRAN*
Calories 200Total Time 25 mins
OUR BEST BRAN MUFFINS | ALL-BRAN*
ALL-BRAN® | RECIPES
THE ORIGINAL ALL-BRAN® MUFFINS - KELLOGG'S
OLD FASHIONED HEALTHY BRAN MUFFINS WITH ALL BRAN - PRETTY DIY HOME
RECIPE: QUICK ALL BRAN MUFFINS WITH 8 VARIATIONS (KELLOGG'S RECIPE ...
BRAN MUFFINS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CLASSIC BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
SUPER DUPER BRAN MUFFINS - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
10 BEST HIGH FIBER BRAN MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
1 BATTER FOR INFINITE MUFFIN RECIPES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
ALL BRAN MUFFIN RECIPE - LIVE CRAFT EAT
BEST EVER BRAN MUFFINS - FLUFFY AND DELICIOUS! - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
ORIGINAL ALL BRAN MUFFINS (SMALL BATCH) | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
MASTER BAKERY-STYLE MUFFIN RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
ALL BRAN MUFFINS WITH DATES AND WALNUTS - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
10 BEST ALL BRAN CEREAL RAISIN BRAN MUFFIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
BRAN MUFFINS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN MUFFINS - VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
BRAN AND DATE MUFFINS - RICARDO
BEST EVER BRAN MUFFINS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
ALL-BRAN MUFFINS | GRAM'S RECIPE BOX
BRAN MUFFIN MIX IN A JAR - RICARDO
HEALTHY BRAN MUFFIN RECIPE: KELLOGG’S ALL-BRAN CEREAL
ALL-BRAN MUFFIN RECIPE… JUST LIKE MOM USED TO MAKE!
THE ORIGINAL ALL BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
SIMPLE ALL BRAN MUFFINS MADE IN ONE BOWL - SIMPLE GRAY T-SHIRT
SUPER MOIST BRAN MUFFINS | KEVIN IS COOKING (MIMI'S COPYCAT RECIPE)
OUR BEST BRAN MUFFINS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
BEST ALL-BRAN MUFFINS - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
EASY BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
BASIC BRAN MUFFINS | BLUE FLAME KITCHEN
ALL BRAN MUFFINS - ORGANIZED ISLAND
ZELLA LANE'S 2-WEEK BRAN MUFFINS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
THE BEST BRAN MUFFINS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE | EXTRA MOIST | COOKIES AND CUPS
CLASSIC BRAN MUFFINS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
BRAN MUFFINS - THE SUPER HEALTHY RECIPE! - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
EASY BRAN MUFFIN RECIPE WITH MUFFIN MIX-UP - BAKING OUTSIDE THE …
ALL-BRAN® HONEY MUFFINS - TEENIE CAKES™
THE ORIGINAL KELLOGG'S® ALL-BRAN® MUFFINS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #breakfast
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make All Bran muffins?Stir flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minutes or until softened. Add. egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with.
What is the recipe for All Bran cereal?Stir flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minutes or until softened. Add. egg and oil. Beat well.
What can I use instead of raisins in bran muffins?I used pomegranate Craisins instead of raisins and that helps to add a burst of extra sweetness to these bran muffins. Kellogg’s All-Bran cereal comes in these little buds and they work great in recipes. The batter isn’t thick, so it’s very easy to pour into the muffin cups. I had enough batter to fill the cups almost to the rim.
What is the best way to make muffins?Sometimes the best things are kept simple… just like these hearty and moist muffins. 1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. 2. In large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk . Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.