CREME DE MENTHE PARFAITS
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In parfait cups or cocktail glasses, layer creme de menthe with French vanilla ice cream. Garnish parfaits with raspberries and fresh mint leaves.
CRèME DE MENTHE CHEESECAKE
Start with a quick cookie-crumb crust, then add a refreshing, mint-green filling flavored fast with creamy liqueur.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 300°F. In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well. Press in bottom and up sides of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Gradually add sugar, beating until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in 3/4 cup whipping cream and crème de menthe until well blended. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake at 300°F. for 60 to 70 minutes or until edges are set but center still jiggles slightly when gently shaken. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake sit in oven for 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove cheesecake from oven. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, carefully run knife around sides of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. In small bowl, beat 1/2 cup whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Pipe or spoon whipped cream around edge of cheesecake. Garnish with chopped mints. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, ServingSize 1/16 of Recipe, Sodium 240 mg, Sugar 17 g
CREME DE MENTHE CAKE I
This quick recipe uses regular cake mix, any brand, and any type of whipped topping. It is a great dessert for after dinner, or anytime and especially a treat for St. Patrick's Day (easy way to get something "green"). You can use creme de menthe flavoring if you don't have the actual liqueur.
Provided by Bonnie
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare 1 box white cake mix as directed, except substitute 3 tablespoons Creme de Menthe flavoring or liqueur, for 3 tablespoons water.
- Pour into 13x9 inch pan and bake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and while HOT, poke holes in cake with fork. Then pour chocolate syrup over the top. Refrigerate (or freeze, if desired). After cooling, mix whipped topping with 2 tablespoons of creme de menthe and spread on cake. Keep refrigerated. Freezes great!!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.9 calories, Carbohydrate 55.5 g, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 269.7 mg, Sugar 39.5 g
CREME DE MENTHE BARS
his is a very easy recipe. My son won a purple ribbon (which is higher than a blue ribbon) at the county fair when he was 10 years old. This was also his first paid 'catering' job for a graduation party when he was 12 (he's married now, so that gives you a clue as to how long I've had this recipe). Great brownies with a mint flavored filling.
Provided by Deirdre Dee
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Beat the white sugar with 1 cup of the butter or margarine until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs. Then stir in the flour, salt, chocolate syrup and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Let cool then frost with Creme de Menthe Frosting. Refrigerate until set. Then spread Melted Chocolate topping over top. Let sit until set and cut into bars.
- To Make Creme De Menthe Frosting: Combine the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine and creme de menthe. Mix until smooth.
- To Make Melted Chocolate Topping: Melt the chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons butter together. Stir until smooth and spread evenly over the top of the cooled filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327.4 calories, Carbohydrate 40.2 g, Cholesterol 69.1 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 176.9 mg, Sugar 31.4 g
CREME DE MENTHE SQUARES
This layered bar hits all the sweet spots: It's airy, creamy, crunchy and the perfect mix of cool mint and rich chocolate. It has a vintage dessert appeal that no one in our family can resist. -Marilyn Blankschien, Clintonville, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and melted butter. Reserve 3 tablespoons for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Refrigerate 30 minutes., In a large microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold milk; let stand 1 minute. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add marshmallows; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed; stir until smooth. Stir in creme de menthe. Refrigerate 15-20 minutes or until cold but not set, stirring often., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, gradually beat cream cheese until smooth. In another bowl, whisk pudding mix and remaining cold milk. Gradually beat into cream cheese., In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into marshmallow mixture. Spoon half of the mixture over prepared crust; refrigerate 10 minutes. Layer with pudding mixture and remaining marshmallow mixture; top with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Fat 21g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 58mg cholesterol, Sodium 232mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CREME DE MENTHE PARFAITS
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate in 2 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream over low heat.
- Add the 2 tablespoons sugar and creme de cacao. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- In chilled bowl, with chilled beaters, beat 1/4 cup heavy cream, 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon creme de menthe until stiff; set aside.
- Into each of 2 parfait glasses, spoon 1/3 cup of ice cream. Top each with half of chocolate sauce. Sprinkle each with 1/4 of the almonds. Top each with 1/3 cup ice cream. Drizzle the 1 tablespoon creme de menthe over ice cream. Top with an equal amount of whipped cream. Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 597.5, Fat 37.2, SaturatedFat 20.5, Cholesterol 108.7, Sodium 125.8, Carbohydrate 57.4, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 51.4, Protein 6.8
More about "creme de menthe ice cream dessert recipes"
CRèME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM - WYSE GUIDE
3.3/5 (10)Calories 225 per servingCategory Ice Cream
- Let the ice cream and sherbet soften at room temperature for approximately 20 minutes before assembling. Once softened, spoon them into a large bowl. Use an electric hand mixer to incorporate. If the items are soft enough, a spoon may be used.
- Add the whipped topping and crème de menthe liqueur (make sure to purchase the dark green variety) and mix to completely incorporate all the ingredients. No strands of whipped topping or chunks of ice cream should be visible.
- Freeze overnight or at least four hours before serving. This ice cream maintains a very soft and scoop-able consistency.
10 BEST CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM RECIPES - YUMMLY
12 DELICIOUS CRèME DE MENTHE DRINK RECIPES - THE …
CREME DE MENTHE CAKE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
10 BEST CREME DE MENTHE DESSERT RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY CREME DE MENTHE SUNDAE - THE RED PAINTED …
CRèME DE MENTHE CHIP ICE CREAM RECIPE - JELLIBEAN …
CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM RECIPE - NO CHURN ICE CREAM SHOTS
MINT OREO ICE CREAM DESSERT RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM DESSERT RECIPE | COOKBOOK CREATE
IRISH CREME DE MENTHE COCKTAIL RECIPE - COOKING WITH RUTHIE
CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CREME DE MENTHE | BEB'S RECIPE DRAWER
FOOD LUST PEOPLE LOVE: CRèME DE MENTHE PARFAIT
CREME DE MENTHE MARSHMALLOW OREO SQUARES - MONDAY SUNDAY …
7-MINUTE PARTY PERFECT CREME DE MENTHE PARFAIT - BRING ON THE …
CREME DE MENTHE (GRASSHOPPER) PUDDING DESSERT
CRèME DE MENTHE PARFAIT, 1960 – VINTAGE COCKTAIL FRIDAY
CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM DESSERT - PLAIN.RECIPES
HOMEMADE CREME DE MENTHE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CREME DE MENTHE DESSERT RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CREME DE MENTHE: WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO USE IT - LIQUOR.COM
FAMILY RECIPE SWAP…MOM’S CREME DE MENTHE FROSTING - 2 BEES IN …
BEST CREME DE MENTHE SUNDAE WITH HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE SAUCE …
HOW TO MAKE CRèME DE MENTHE PARFAITS - COOKING WITH KIMBERLY
WHAT IS CREME DE MENTHE + 5 DELECTABLY MINTY COCKTAILS
CREME DE MENTHE DESSERT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM RECIPE
QUICK GUIDE TO CREME DE MENTHE - A COUPLE COOKS
EASY CHOCOLATE CREME DE MENTHE CAKE - LISA'S DINNERTIME DISH
CRèME DE MENTHE CHIP ICE CREAM RECIPE - JELLIBEAN JOURNALS
CREME DE MENTHE BARS - AVERIE COOKS
CREME DE MENTHE ICE CREAM SYRUP - COOKEATSHARE
CREME DE MENTHE AND ICE CREAM RECIPES (27) - SUPERCOOK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is creme de menthe?Creme de menthe is a liquor that's sweet and mint flavored, making it ideal for festive, minty cocktails. It's often used with ingredients like creme de cacao, heavy cream, Irish cream, and peppermint schnapps.
How do you thicken creme de menthe?Combine the pudding milk, and creme de menthe with an electric mixer mix until it starts to thicken. Whip the whipping cream with clean beaters until stiff peaks form. Add the pudding to the whipped cream and fold in. Fill dessert serving dishes.
How do you make an Irish creme de menthe cocktail?Our Irish Creme de Menthe Cocktail Recipe is a delightful way to celebrate the holidays or it makes the perfect dessert! Combine half and half, Bailey's Irish Cream, RumChata, Green Creme de Menthe in a shaker; shake to combine. Divide ice cubes into serving glasses, evenly divide and pour shaker mixture over ice.
How do you make Creme de menthe frosting?To Make Creme De Menthe Frosting: Combine the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine and creme de menthe. Mix until smooth. To Make Melted Chocolate Topping: Melt the chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons butter together. Stir until smooth and spread evenly over the top of the cooled filling.