OAMC CROCK POT CHICKEN, BEAN & CHEESE BURRITOS
These burritos can be made in the crock pot or on the stove. I make up a large batch and freeze for either lunch, dinner or a quick snack.
Provided by MonkeyDeb
Yield 20-50 20 burrito size or 50 taco size tortillas, 20-50 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Crockpot Directions.
- Place all ingredients except tortillas and cheese in the crock pot and cook on low 6-8 hours. Take chicken out and shred or chop finely. Return the chicken to the crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Stove Top Directions.
- Cook chicken, shred or chop finely. Add remaining ingredients except tortillas and cheese. Bring to a boil and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- To Prepare Burritos.
- Warm tortillas in microwave to make them easier to roll. Place cheese on tortilla, add chicken mixture. Roll folding the ends in and place seam side down in a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. If you like a crispier burrito, bake 5 more minutes.
- NOTE: I was able to get 50 burritos using the taco size tortillas. I prefer using the taco size because these are a great "grab" snack for my family.
- Freezer Directions.
- After the burritos have completely cooled, I placed them in freezer bags, removed the air and sealed. I can fit 4 burritos in a quart size bag and 8 in a gallon size. Bake for 20-30 minutes in toaster oven at 350 degrees.
- If you don't wish to roll your burritos before freezing, place the chicken mixture in either quart or gallon size freezer bags, remove air and freeze. Attach a quart size bag with desired amount of cheese and freeze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.3, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 25.8, Sodium 870.2, Carbohydrate 44, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 3.5, Protein 18.6
CHICKEN-BEAN BURRITOS (CROCK POT)
- Place chicken and beans in crock pot. Pour salsa over chicken and beans.
- Cover and cook on low-heat for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board. Using two forks, shred the chicken. Use a potato masher to mash beans in crock pot. Return chicken to cooker, stir in cheese to combine.
- Divide chicken among tortillas, top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, etc.
CROCK POT CHICKEN & BEAN BURRITOS
My kids loved tacos and chili, so I thought, "Why not burritos?" I started dumping things in the crock pot and my "famous" recipe was born.
Provided by hhorn
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 10 burritos, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a crock pot add all ingredients EXCEPT vinegar, refried beans, tortillas, taco sauce, and cheddar.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Add vinegar and shred chicken with forks (I find a potato masher works well too).
- In two 9x13 baking dishes spread half of the taco sauce and spread evenly.
- Assemble burritos by smearing a tortilla down the middle with refried beans. Add approximately 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture, roll up and place seam-down in baking dish. Repeat until baking dish is full (usually 5 burritos in each dish for me).
- Pour remaining taco sauce over burritos, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- I love making a double batch of this and save the "guts" in a ziploc in the freezer for another day.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362.9, Fat 15.5, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 72.6, Sodium 793.5, Carbohydrate 32.7, Fiber 9.4, Sugar 2.9, Protein 24.6
CHICKEN, RICE & BEAN BURRITOS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Assemble the burritos by microwaving the flour tortilla for 20 seconds, and begin to layer burrito starting with refried beans, followed by the cooked rice, rotisserie chicken, and cheese.
- Fold in the left and right sides of the tortilla and roll it up from the bottom, tucking the bottom edge under the filling. Wrap in parchment paper and label. Freeze up to 1 month.
- To reheat from frozen, wrap the burrito in a damp paper towel and microwave for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway or until the center is hot. Let stand 1 minute before eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 368 calories, Carbohydrate 43 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 19 grams, Sugar 1 gram
CROCK POT GOOEY CHICKEN BURRITOS
Rachael's Recipe Notes: Serve this with pink beans and rice or pinto beans and rice, ,and all the Mexican night fixin's (guacamole and mexican caviar with tortilla chips are high on our list).
Provided by Rachaels Kitchen Go
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all ingredients, except tortilla, in crock pot.
- Cook on LOW setting 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken; spoon onto warmed tortillas and roll.
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BURRITOS
I made this recipe up by taking some chicken and some basic Mexican spices and throwing them all together for burrito night. It turned out great so we have them frequently.
Provided by DoubleAs Mom
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Place chicken on a cutting board and chop into bite-sized strips. Place in a crockpot on high.
- Stir in the broth, onion, garlic, jalapenos, corn, salt, pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, lime juice, oregano, and cilantro.
- Simmer on high for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with two forks; and place back into crock pot.
- Place sliced red and green pepper into crock pot, cover and cook another 30 minutes (we still like to have a little crispness to our peppers so if you want them softer cook longer)
- Place equal portions of chicken mixture in the center of the tortillas. Sprinkle with whatever toppings you prefer, such as diced tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce and cheese.
- Fold burrito up 2/3 of the way to the other side over the chicken mixture. Fold sides in towards the center.
More about "crock pot chicken bean burritos recipes"
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BURRITOS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.4/5 (17)Total Time 7 hrs 15 minsCategory Entree, Dinner, LunchCalories 742 per serving
SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED CHICKEN BURRITOS
CROCK POT CHICKEN FOR BURRITOS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
CROCK POT CHICKEN BURRITOS - SLENDERBERRY
CROCK POT BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
CROCK POT CHICKEN BURRITOS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BEAN AND CHICKEN BURRITOS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
10 BEST CROCK POT CHICKEN BURRITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CROCKPOT LAYERED BEAN BURRITOS RECIPE - THRIFTY JINXY
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND BLACK BEAN TACO SALAD
CHICKEN AND BEAN BURRITOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RECIPE: APPETIZING CROCKPOT CHICKEN IN RED BEANS AND RICE ...
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BURRITO BOWLS | KITCHN
INSTANT POT CHICKEN BURRITOS | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
10 BEST CROCK POT CHICKEN BURRITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CROCK-POT CHICKEN AND BLACK BEANS - CROCK-POT LADIES
CROCK POT CHICKEN BURRITOS - FLOUR ON MY FACE
CROCK POT CHICKEN BURRITOS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST CROCK POT CHICKEN BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN AND BEANS - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
SLOW COOKER ONE POT CHICKEN BURRITO FILLING - THE MAGICAL ...
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BLACK BEAN TACOS - SKINNYTASTE
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND PINTO BEAN BURRITOS | BEV COOKS
CROCK POT CHICKEN BEAN BURRITOS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CROCK POT CHICKEN BURRITOS - THE GUNNY SACK
HOMEMADE - OAMC CROCK POT CHICKEN, BEAN & CHEESE BURRITOS ...
CROCKPOT CHICKEN BURRITOS RECIPE FOR FAMILY MEAL
CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE CROCK POT - IS THE RESPONSIBILITY ...
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND BEANS - THE FITCHEN
CROCK POT SMOTHERED BURRITOS - CROCKPOT SMOTHERED BEEF ...
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BURRITOS - BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
PORK SIRLOIN RECIPES CROCK POT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED CHICKEN BURRITOS - BAREFEET IN THE ...
RECIPE: YUMMY CROCKPOT CHICKEN IN RED BEANS AND RICE ...
SLOW COOKER OR INSTANT POT CHICKEN BURRITOS RECIPES
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND RICE BURRITO BOWL - THE COUNTRY COOK
CHICKEN BURRITOS IN CROCK POT - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken and rice burritos in a crock pot?HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT CHICKEN AND RICE BURRITO BOWLS: Place chicken and diced onion in slow cooker and add broth, salsa, and seasonings. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4 hours or until chicken is cooked to 165f degrees. Remove cooked chicken and shred with two forks.
How do you cook chicken burritos with beans?Add beans and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until heated, stirring frequently. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Top each burrito with 2 tablespoons cheese.
How do you cook chicken and beans in a crock pot?Place the chicken in the slow cooker and season with taco seasoning and cumin. Pour the beans over the chicken and top with salsa. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours, or until the chicken is tender and easily shreds with 2 forks. Shred the chicken and combine with the beans and sauce, keep warm until ready to eat. Makes 3 1/2 cups.
How to cook burritos in slow cooker?STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE BURRITO BOWLS: Place chicken and diced onion in slow cooker and add broth, salsa, and seasonings. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4 hours or until chicken is cooked to 165f degrees. Remove cooked chicken and shred with two forks. Add chicken back to slow cooker.