SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
I was on a search for a slow cooker green bean casserole to take to a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I couldn't find one I liked, so I mixed and matched and came up with this one! It was so good that I didn't have any leftovers. Happily fed 8 adults and 3 children. Use different spices for your taste! I added some onion powder and Italian seasonings. After you serve, leave the lid off of the slow cooker so the french-fried onions remaining crispy on top. You could also use cream of mushroom soup in place of the cream of chicken.
Provided by [email protected]
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine green beans, cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and half the can of French-fried onions in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours. Top casserole with remaining French-fried onions to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.9 calories, Carbohydrate 22.9 g, Cholesterol 12.1 mg, Fat 16.7 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 836.9 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- Combine canned green beans with 1 can of mushrooms and onion slices. Place in crock pot sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, fat free milk, worcestershire sauce, black pepper and other can of mushrooms in separate bowl.
- Cover green beans with sauce. Do not stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54.7, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 0.4, Sodium 367.6, Carbohydrate 10.7, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 3.8, Protein 3.8
FIVE BEAN CASSEROLE CROCKPOT
- 1. Fry bacon and add onions, sugar, vinegar and spices and simmer 20 minutes. Add all the cans of beans to the crockpot. Then stir in bacon, onion and spice mixture. Cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours. Makes 10-12 servings.
People also searched
More about "crock pot green bean casserole recipes"
SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - 365 DAYS OF SLOW ...
Servings 6-8Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Side DishTotal Time 24 mins
- In your slow cooker add the green beans, cream of mushroom soup, half and half, soy sauce and pepper. Use a spoon to toss the mixture together. Thoroughly coat the green beans with the soup. Toss in 2/3 cup of the fried onions.
- Remove the lid. Sprinkle the remaining onions on top. Turn the broiler of your oven on and stick the crock insert under the broiler for 2 minutes. Remove the crock from the oven and serve the casserole when ready. Keep on warm setting until ready to serve.
THE BEST CROCKPOT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - JULIE'S EATS ...
4.9/5 (14)Total Time 2 hrs 40 minsCategory Side Dish
- Gently mix everything, except French fried onions, together in a Crock Pot sprayed with non-stick spray. Spread out evenly in Crock Pot
CROCK POT CHEESY RANCH GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT ...
5/5 (2)Category SideCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins See details »
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE (+ VIDEO) - GREEN BEAN ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Crock Pot, Side Dish See details »
CROCKPOT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE [SLOW COOKER, BAKED & MAKE ...
4.5/5 (2)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 8 hrs 5 mins See details »
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
3/5 (1)Total Time 3 hrsServings 6Calories 279 per serving See details »
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 245Total Fat 2g 3%Saturated Fat 0g 2%Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
5/5 (20)Total Time 2 hrs 5 mins See details »
FUNERAL CASSEROLE CROCK POT GREEN BEAN RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
See details »
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE | I WASH YOU DRY
3/5 (2)Category SideCuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 10 mins
- Combine the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, black pepper and parmesan cheese in a bowl and whisk together. Pour over green beans and stir to combine. Cook on HIGH* for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours stir the green beans and add half of the onions, stirring to combine, and cook for an additional 1 hour. Remove lid and stir. Turn off the crock pot or turn to warm until ready to serve. Just before serving stir one more time and sprinkle with the remaining onions. Enjoy!
SLOW COOKER BACON GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - THE MAGICAL SLOW ...
4.8/5 (5)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 3 hrs 50 mins
- In a large bowl, combine the cut green beans, the cream of bacon soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, half of the bacon and half of the fried onions. Stir until combined.
- Add the green bean mixture to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3.5 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- When the cooking time is done, add the remaining French fried onions to a hot skillet on the stove top and toast them until browned. Sprinkle them over the casserole along with the remaining cooked bacon.Serve and enjoy!
THE BEST GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE! - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
5/5 (6)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- In a large mixing bowl combine green beans, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, 1/3 c. of fried onions, salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Add it to baking dish and spread it out so it's even.
- Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes or until bubbling. Top with remaining fried onions and put it back in the oven for 5 minutes.
SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
5/5 (23)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 50 mins
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk the cream of mushrooms soup, milk, black pepper, and onion powder until smooth.
CROCKPOT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
4.8/5 (13)Category Side DishCuisine Crockpot, Holiday, Slow CookerTotal Time 2 hrs 5 mins
- NOTE: If you would like crispier onions, wait to add topping until the end of cooking. You can also quickly brown our onions in the oven before adding those on top for an extra crunch!
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - SO EASY! - ABOUT A MOM
Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker EXCEPT about 1 cup of the french fried onions. Mix together until well combined.
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - NO. 2 PENCIL
5/5 (5)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 hrs 15 mins
- Add cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper to slow cooker and whisk until combined.
- Stir in green beans and and bacon. Cook on low for 5-6 hours, stirring once halfway through to promote even cooking. Stir in half of fried onions and top with remaining onion when ready to serve.
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE | EASY TO MAKE & TASTY TO EAT!
4.3/5 (13)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 8 See details »
SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 12Total Time 3 hrs 30 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high. Prepare an ice bath in a large bowl. Add beans to boiling water, and cook 3 minutes. Transfer beans from boiling water to ice bath; let stand 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Stir together milk, pepper, salt, and soup in a slow cooker. Add mushrooms and half of the beans; toss to coat. Add remaining beans; toss to coat. Cover and cook on high until beans are tender, about 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high. Add red onion to skillet; cook, stirring often, until just starting to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in fried onions and cheese. Remove from heat. Place green beans on a serving platter; sprinkle with onion mixture.
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE IN THE SLOW COOKER | RECIPE | GREEN ...
5/5 (8)Servings 6-8 See details »
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.3/5 (280)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 6Total Time 40 mins See details »
330 CROCK POT RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 | POT RECIPES, RECIPES ...
See details »
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE | RECIPE | CROCKPOT SIDE ...
See details »
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE | CROCKPOT RECIPE (HOW TO) - YOUTUBE
See details »
CROCK POT CHICKEN & GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE - HELLO ...
See details »
10 BEST CROCK POT GREEN BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion casseroles side-dishes vegetables oven easy potluck dinner-party holiday-event crock-pot-slow-cooker thanksgiving inexpensive green-yellow-beans to-go equipment
You'll also love