OHIO-STYLE BEER CHEESE
- Melt the butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and saute for 1 minute. Stir in the garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Whisk in the beer and mustard and cook, stirring, for a few minutes until the mixture begins to simmer and thicken. Whisk in the grated cheese a little at a time. Once all the cheese has been added, continue to cook, whisking, until the sauce is smooth and just beginning to bubble, another 5 to 7 minutes. Whisk in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl and serve with soft or hard pretzels.
OREGON BEER CHEESE DIP
Oregon has more breweries per capita than any other state. As a result, it's no surprise this Oregon-inspired dip includes beer in the recipe! Using your favorite brew (we recommend an IPA), mixed with McCormick® Cheesy Taco Seasoning Mix and Cheddar and Swiss cheeses, it's tailgate-ready in a half an hour. Pretzels make the perfect dippers, along with crusty bread or chips.
Provided by McCormick Spice
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Sprinkle with flour and Seasoning Mix. Cook and stir 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk and beer until smooth. Stirring constantly, cook 5 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken. Gradually whisk in cheeses until melted and smooth.
- Transfer cheese mixture to warm fondue pot or slow cooker to keep warm, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92.3 calories, Carbohydrate 3.4 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 155.2 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
GERMAN BEER CHEESE SPREAD
We love recipes inspired by our German heritage. This tangy spread is fantastic served alongside everything, including pretzels and pumpernickel or crackers and sausage. Choose your favorite beer-the flavor really comes through. -Angela Spengler, Tampa, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place cheese in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped, about 1 minute. Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Gradually add beer while continuing to process until mixture is smooth and spreadable, about 1-1/2 minutes., Transfer to a serving bowl or gift jars. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 187mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
HOMEMADE PUB CHEESE
Also known as beer cheese, a creamy spreadable cheese often found at bars and casual eateries. It's also a good item to incorporate into a charcuterie or snack board. Serving suggestions are carrots, celery, crackers, crostini, pretzels, or pita chips.
Provided by lutzflcat
Categories Cheese Dips and Spreads
Number Of Ingredients 8
- To quickly remove any carbonation, pour the room temperature beer into a bowl, and whisk occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire, mustard powder, garlic powder, and onion powder in a food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are mixed.
- Turn food processor to high and slowly pour in beer through the feed tube; blend until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add a bit more beer to reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped chives. Store in the fridge, tightly covered, for up to 10 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269.2 calories, Carbohydrate 2.6 g, Cholesterol 70.1 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 13.6 g, SaturatedFat 14.1 g, Sodium 363.3 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
CROCKED BEER CHEESE SPREAD
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until a coarse puree.
- Place in a crock and chill several hours or overnight before serving.
- Keeps several weeks in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 836.8, Fat 64.4, SaturatedFat 41, Cholesterol 204.1, Sodium 1508.5, Carbohydrate 8.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 2, Protein 49
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat cheese and beer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in pepper sauce.
- Pour cheese mixture into fondue pot or 1- to 2 1/2-quart slow cooker on low heat setting. Dip will hold up to 2 hours in slow cooker. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 920 mg
Enjoy this delicious soup that's served with popcorn and made using beer and cheese - ready in 25 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion and celery in butter about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Stir in flour, pepper and mustard. Stir in beer and milk. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute; reduce heat to low.
- Gradually stir in cheese. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, just until cheese is melted. Sprinkle each serving with popcorn.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 440 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 1 g
HOT AND TANGY CROCKED BEER CHEESE
- Place all the ingredients in food processor and blend until a coarse puree.
- Cut a square of plastic wrap to fit a nice, new terra cotta container or other suitable container.
- Put inside the crock with about 5-inces of the wrap showing above the top of pot.
- Fill with the cheese. Gather wrap and tie with a bow.
- This keeps several weeks in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 3098.8, Fat 226.1, SaturatedFat 143.6, Cholesterol 714.4, Sodium 5204.5, Carbohydrate 68, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 8.2, Protein 178.8
More about "crocked beer cheese recipes"
SLOW COOKER BEER CHEESE - GET CROCKED SLOW COOKER …
Reviews 7Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST BEER CHEESE DIP CROCK POT RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEER CHEESE RECIPE | TEXAS PETE
HOW TO MAKE SKILLET BEER CHEESE - DELISH
CREAMY BEER CHEESE DIP RECIPE - MADE BY A PRINCESS
BEST BEER SOAKED GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE - DELISH
9 ESSENTIAL BEER-CHEESE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
APPLEBEE'S BEER CHEESE RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT …
CREAMY BEER CHEESE CHICKEN WITH CRISPY BACON (NO …
GET CROCKED – SLOW COOKER BEER CHEESE | BEER CHEESE, CHEESE DIP …
EASY BEER CHEESE DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BEER CHEESE DIP
BEER CHEESE DIP RECIPE - APPETIZER - HOME COOKED HARVEST
BEER CHEESE DIP - LEMON BLOSSOMS
BEER CHEESE RECIPE (STOVETOP VERSION) | KITCHN
BEER CHEESE: EASY TO MAKE & SO HEARTY & FLAVORFUL! -BAKING A …
WHAT IS BEER CHEESE? - THE SPRUCE EATS
RECIPES - HALL'S BEER CHEESE
CROCKED BEER CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PUB STYLE BEER CHEESE - JENNIFER COOKS
CREAMY WHITE CHEDDAR BEER CHEESE - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
SLOW COOKER BEER CHEESE FONDUE - GET CROCKED SLOW COOKER …
THE ULTIMATE BEER CHEESE DIP RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BEER CHEESE DIP - ONCE UPON A CHEF
KENTUCKY BEER CHEESE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
PERFECT SLOW-COOKER BEER CHEESE - DAN-O'S SEASONING
CREAMY BEER CHEESE SAUCE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BEER CHEESE DIP - GIMME SOME OVEN
BEER CHEESE RECIPE - CHATELAINE
HOMEMADE BEER CHEESE - THE FROZEN BISCUIT
HOW TO MAKE BEER CHEESE (THE BEST RECIPES) | CRAFT BEERING
CROCKED BEER CHEESE
RECIPE FOR CROCKED BEER CHEESE - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS …
CROCK POT BEER CHEESE DIP - AN EASY & DELICIOUS APPETIZER RECIPE
10 BEST BEER CHEESE CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BETTY CROCKER BEER CHEESE SOUP RECIPES - COOKEATSHARE
CROCKED BEER CHEESE | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make cheese with beer?In food processor, blend cheddar, cream cheese, beer, worcestershire, chili powder, mustard, red pepper, and garlic. Blend for 5 minutes, or until creamy. Add in parsley, blend 1 more minute. Pour into bowl, cover, and chill in refrigerator. Cheese will firm.
Where can I buy Crock Pot beer cheese dip?One of the things at the top of our list is this Crock Pot Beer Cheese Dip with all the things to dip in it! We were able to pick up all the ingredients we need for this recipe at our local ALDI. They have a wide variety of high quality products, at really great prices.
How do you cook cheese dip in a crock pot?Pour cheese mixture into fondue pot or 1- to 2 1/2-quart slow cooker on low heat setting. Dip will hold up to 2 hours in slow cooker. Serve with vegetables. Serve with a variety of bite-size dippers, including vegetables, bread cubes or pretzel nuggets.
How to make fondue with beer and cheese?In 3-quart saucepan, heat cheese and beer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in pepper sauce. Pour cheese mixture into fondue pot or 1- to 2 1/2-quart slow cooker on low heat setting.