SAUSAGE QUICHE SQUARES
Having done some catering, I especially appreciate interesting, appetizing finger foods. I'm constantly asked to make these popular squares to serve at parties. They're almost like a zippy, crustless quiche. -Linda Wheeler, Middleburg, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 8 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with cheeses, onion, chiles and jalapeno if desired. In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. Pour over cheese. , Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 18-22 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes; cut into 1-in. squares.
CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
CRUSTLESS QUICHE SQUARE
I wanted an egg & cheese appetizer to add to a brunch that I was preparing. I needed to prepare it a day ahead and didn't have time to make pie crust. My friends asked for the recipe and my family enjoyed them too!
Provided by Meg G
Yield 24 squares
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 tbsp butter in a 9 inch square or 10 x 6 inch pan.
- Melt in the oven about 3 minutes.
- Beat together eggs, milk, basil, salt, onion, and pepper.
- Add your filling from above.
- Stir in 3/4 cup grated cheese.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 35- 40 minutes until centre puffs up and is firm.
- A knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- Let stand 5- 10 minutes before serving.
- Don't under cook as it will be runny and don't over cook as it will be dry.
- Makes about 24 squares.
- You can prepare a day or 2 ahead and reheat in oven for a few minutes until warm.
People also searched
More about "crustless quiche square recipes"
CRUSTLESS COURGETTE QUICHE - VJ COOKS
2021-03-04 · How to make Crustless Quiche: To begin, preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, then mix in the milk. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix to combine. Pour the mix into a greased or lined quiche …
CRUSTLESS QUICHE - HAM AND CHEESE | RECIPETIN EATS
2020-09-07 · Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease with butter or spray a 22.5cm / 9" pie dish (Note 4) Whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Scatter most of the ham, cheese …
3 WAYS TO MAKE CRUSTLESS QUICHE - WIKIHOW
2016-12-12 · Combine the eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Crack open 5 large eggs and add them to a large mixing bowl. Stir in 2 to 3 cups (200 to 300 grams) of shredded cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Stir with a whisk until everything is combined. For a more tender and moist quiche…
CRUSTLESS QUICHE - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
2013-11-18 · This is going to be my go to crustless quiche recipe. 6 eggs is the perfect amount with some leftovers for my husband and I. Heats up nicely. I added peppers, mushrooms, spinach and green onions. Delicious. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Reply Jo-Anna November 18, 2013 at 2:11 PM. Such a great idea in fact, I just had to update my post to include a cinnamon bun recipe…
- Pour the egg mixture into an pie dish, and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes. Or until the centre is set, and not jiggly.
THE EASIEST CRUSTLESS GLUTEN-FREE QUICHE EVER - DON’T MESS ...
2019-05-07 · How to make crustless gluten-free quiche muffins. Get a 12-muffin tin and spray with cooking spray or grease with butter. Make the base quiche recipe and fill individual muffin tins. Have the kids build their own quiche …
- In a stand mixer, crack the eggs into the mixing bowl, and with the whisk attachment, whisk the eggs until they're light colored and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off mixer, and add the ham, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green pepper, onion, garlic, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley. Mix at low speed, just until all ingredients are blended. Remove mixing bowl, and scrape sides with a spatula, and stir well.
CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI QUICHE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
2021-01-18 · Place the broccoli in a large microwave safe bowl. Add ¼ cup water. Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring after the first 3 minutes. Drain well. In a …
- Place the broccoli in a large microwave safe bowl. Add 1/4 cup water. Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring after the first 3 minutes. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, Kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir in the broccoli, the scallions and the cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pie dish. Bake until golden brown and a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
RECIPE: SPINACH, MUSHROOM AND SWISS CRUSTLESS QUICHE SQUARES
2010-09-05 · In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, nutmeg and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add cooked vegetables, cheese and spinach and mix well. Transfer to prepared pan, spread out evenly and bake until set in the middle and golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool 10 or 15 minutes; cut into 24 squares …
- Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and cook until liquid is absorbed, 10 to 12 minutes; set aside to cool.
CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND BACON QUICHE SQUARES ~ AMYCASEYCOOKS
2020-03-11 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 9 inch baking pan and set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in …
CRUSTLESS QUICHE - 6 INGREDIENTS! - THE RECIPE REBEL
2020-03-18 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9" pie plate. In a large liquid measuring cup or mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in spinach, cheese, bacon and green onion. Pour into prepared pie plate …
CRUSTLESS QUICHE RECIPE - QUICK, EASY AND SIMPLE!
2018-07-12 · Heat the oil (or Fry Light) in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 3 or 4 minutes until starting to soften. Add the broccoli and cook …
- Heat the oil (or Fry Light) in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 3 or 4 minutes until starting to soften.
MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST: CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE SQUARES
2019-06-19 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 pan or 8 x 8 square pan if thicker squares desired. Sauté onion and spinach in pan with oil and salt until spinach …
See details »
CRUSTLESS QUICHE LORRAINE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Spray a large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the bacon and onion and stir-fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes, or until the onions have softened and the …
5 EASY CRUSTLESS QUICHE RECIPES | KITCHN
2019-12-27 · These five easy crustless quiche recipes will get you through holiday brunches, or give you a dinner win any night of the week. Credit: Kitchn. 5 Easy Recipes for Crustless Quiche . The custard: Each of these recipes …
THE EASY CRUSTLESS QUICHE THAT'S THERE FOR YOU IN A PINCH ...
2016-12-01 · Bake at 350° for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until the top looks golden brown and the texture is firm and springy to the touch. Cut it into little squares for serving …
‘GRAB ‘N GO’ CRUSTLESS QUICHE SQUARES
2014-03-13 · Pour into greased 13′ x 9′ pan. ++ Bake at 400F for 15 minutes………then REDUCE HEAT to 350F for 30 – 35 minutes. Crustless Quiche Squares should be …
CRUSTLESS HAM AND CHEESE QUICHE MUFFINS RECIPE
2021-06-02 · Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, diced ham, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, Dijon mustard, sea salt, and pepper. Spray the muffin pan …
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, diced ham, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, Dijon mustard, sea salt, and pepper.
CRUSTLESS SMOKED SALMON QUICHE SQUARES | BLUE FLAME KITCHEN
2020-05-03 · Stir in salmon, green onions and cheese. Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch (20 cm) square baking dish. Bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for 35 - 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in centre comes out …
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients (eggs through salt) until blended. Whisk in cream. Stir in salmon, green onions and cheese.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch (20 cm) square baking dish. Bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for 35 - 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
CRUSTLESS ZUCCHINI QUICHE - CONFESSIONS OF A FIT FOODIE
2015-10-02 · Here’s the crustless zucchini quiche recipe. Enjoy! Print. clock icon. cutlery icon. flag icon. folder icon. instagram icon. pinterest icon. facebook icon. print icon. squares icon Pin Recipe. Description. Crustless zucchini quiche is the perfect 21 Day Fix recipe …
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. When your pot is hot, add oil, butter or ghee and cook zucchini until it begins to soften.
- Add onions and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in seasoning and pepper to zucchini mixture. Turn Instant Pot off.
- In an Instant Pot safe casserole dish (affiliate link), beat eggs, then add in ricotta and mozzarella. Carefully fold in the zucchini and onions mixture.
- Rinse Instant Pot, then add in 1 cup of water and the Instant Pot trivet to the bottom of your pot. Carefully place the casserole dish on the trivet, or better yet, on a silicone sling (affiliate link) so you can lift it after cooktime.
THE VERY BEST CRUSTLESS QUICHE (IMPOSSIBLE QUICHE ...
CRUSTLESS QUICHE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Easy Crustless Quiche. Yet another crustless quiche that is designed for a low-carb, high-fat (LCHF) diet. It is very rich and cheesy. The Parmesan and butter on the bottom form a nice skin on the bottom that really helps. The egg and cream mixture is quite flexible and the ratio of egg to cream and the heaviness of the cream is a personal choice.
See details »
GOAT CHEESE ASPARAGUS CRUSTLESS QUICHE
2004-10-01 · Recipe Crustless Quiche with Red Peppers & Goat Cheese. By Randall Price Fine Cooking Issue 67. Scott Phillips . Servings: 6. Take away the fuss of a crust, and a quiche makes a perfect weeknight dinner: quick and delicious. The basic batter is a snap to make, and depending on what you add to it, the variations are endless. You ...
See details »
ALLRECIPES | DIY FOOD RECIPES, CRUSTLESS QUICHE, SQUARE ...
Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-tos based on the food you love. Apr 12, 2013 - Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes. Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-tos based on the food you love. Pinterest. Today. Explore . When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Touch device users can explore by touch or ...
See details »
MICROWAVE CRUSTLESS QUICHE RECIPE CASSEROLE – MICROWAVE ...
2021-06-26 · Crustless Broccoli-Cheddar Quiches Recipe | Martha Stewart Source: Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche – Food Storage Moms Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet. Ladle broccoli mixture into ramekins, dividing evenly.
See details »
CRUSTLESS QUICHE SQUARE - TFRECIPES
Crustless Quiche Square. CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE. I serve this in the summer for brunch with a side of sausage links and a fresh fruit bowl! Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by ANY14TNS. Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Eggs Quiche. Time 50m. Yield 6. Number Of Ingredients 7. Ingredients; Nutrition; 1 tablespoon vegetable oil: 1 onion, chopped: 1 (10 ounce) …
See details »
MICROWAVE CRUSTLESS QUICHE RECIPE CASSAROLE – MICROWAVE ...
2021-06-26 · Source: Crustless Spinach and Bacon Quiche Squares ~ amycaseycooks Ingredients · 8 egg beaten · 1/2 cup milk · 1 cup carrot grated · 1 cup zucchini grated · 1 cup spinach chopped · 1 cup frozen peas and corn cooked · 1 cup cheese … Crustless Asparagus Quiche – …
See details »