Provided by Sandra Lee
Yield 1 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake for 15 seconds. Strain into a glass and serve immediately.
CUBAN-STYLE ROAST PORK
- Grind garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, oregano, and coriander into a paste using a mortar and pestle.
- Transfer half of the garlic and spice paste to a bowl; add lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, and vinegar. Beat the mixture with a whisk until smooth.
- Cut several inch-long, deep slits into the fatty side of the pork roast. Rub the reserved garlic paste into the slits.
- Put rubbed roast into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour the liquid mixture over the roast, squeeze as much air from the bag as possible and seal; refrigerate, turning occasionally, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove pork roast from refrigerator, put into a roasting pan, and let warm at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roast pork in preheated oven for 30 minutes, reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and continue cooking until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 2 hours more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 170 degrees F (75 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 85.5 mg, Fat 14.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 539.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
Havana Cooler is a refreshing and popular rum-based cocktail that originated in Cuba. This version is from the Taste of Cuba website, which states it's from the Cocina Cubana Club. Ginger ale is the traditional mixer used for the Havana Cooler, but you can use Sprite or other lemon-lime carbonated soda in place of the ginger ale.
Provided by Northwestgal
Yield 1 cocktail, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine rum, ice cubes and mint in a short (old-fashioned) glass.
- Top with ginger ale.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128.5, Sodium 1.9
PORK TENDERLOIN CUBANO
- Mix first 10 ingredients in large resealable plastic bag. Add pork to marinade. Close bag and turn pork to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning pork once.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Transfer pork to baking pan; discard marinade. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 150°F, about 25 minutes. Let pork stand 5 minutes. Cut pork crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange on platter. Garnish with orange slices and cilantro sprigs and serve.
CUBAN RUM CAKE - CAKE DE RON
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Make the cake: sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar; add vanilla and eggs; beat until blended.
- Beat in the lemon peel and then add in the rum and banana liqueur.
- Gradually add the flour, alternating with the cream.
- Blend mixture until just combined.
- Pour batter into a well-greased and floured bundt pan; bake approximately 1 hour or until cake tests done.
- Make the syrup: melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add rum, banana liqueur, and sugar.
- Slowly bring to a rolling boil; decrease heat to medium and cook until it reduces somewhat, 10-15 minutes; do not overcook.
- Let cool.
- Remove cake from the oven and place it on a cooling rack.
- Use a skewer and poke holes all over the cake; spoon the syrup evenly over the cake.
- Let stand for 30 minutes, so that the syrup soaks inches.
- Finally, carefully turn the cake over onto a serving plate; dust with powdered sugar.
CLASSIC CUBA LIBRE
- Fill a 12-ounce glass with ice cubes. Pour the rum and cola beverage into the glass. Stir in the lime juice, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 calories, Carbohydrate 15.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 6.1 mg, Sugar 13.4 g
More about "cubana rum recipes"
THE BEST CUBAN RUM COCKTAILS TO TRY - CULTURE TRIP
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CUBAN RECIPES | MOJITO
10 BEST CUBAN RUM DRINK RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOJITO RUM RECIPE | COCKTAIL RECIPES | HAVANA CLUB
CUBAN RECIPES WITH PICTURES - MY BIG FAT CUBAN FAMILY
PANETELA BORRACHA RECIPE - MY BIG FAT CUBAN FAMILY
CUBANA RUM RECIPE BY ETHAN SCOTT PARRISH/1711 GLENSIDE DRIVE
TOP 26 TRADITIONAL CUBAN RECIPES THAT MAKE YOU GO WOW
17 BEST TRADITIONAL CUBAN RECIPES (POPULAR CUBAN FOOD)
24 BEST CUBAN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
6 TRADITIONAL CUBAN COCKTAILS YOU HAVE TO TRY - CULTURE TRIP
6 CUBAN RUM COCKTAILS TO TRY | HAVANA HOUSE
HOW TO MAKE RUM | ORIGINAL CUBAN & JAMAICAN FLAVORS RECIPE
CUBANA DRINK RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
LA PLAYA CUBANA COCKTAIL RECIPE | PUNCH
10 BEST CUBAN RUM PUNCH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 MOST POPULAR CUBAN COCKTAILS - TASTEATLAS
CUBANA RUM RECIPE RECIPE
10 BEST CUBAN RUM DRINK RECIPES | YUMMLY
27 EXOTIC CUBAN RECIPES FOR THE BEST TROPICAL EXPERIENCE
CUBANA RUM - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
WHAT RUM TO BUY IN CUBA - CUBAN HOUSE OF CIGARS
6 CUBAN COCKTAILS FOR DRINKING RIGHT NOW - LIQUOR.COM
CUBANA RUM EGYPT RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CUBAN RECIPES | CUBA LIBRE
21 CLASSIC CUBAN DRINKS YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE - BACON IS MAGIC
THE ORIGINAL CUBAN COCKTAIL | PUNCH
25 DELIGHTFUL CUBAN DESSERTS YOU WILL GO HEAD OVER HEELS FOR
CUBAN RUM AND COLA DRINK RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
7 BEST CUBAN RUMS - FINEST BRANDS OF CUBAN RUM TO BUY
CUBANA RUM – RECIPES NETWORK
CUBAN EGGNOG: CREMA DE VIE CHRISTMAS COCKTAIL RECIPE
FIND COCKTAILS | CUBAN LIQUOR
CUBAN RUM CAKE | #1 CATAMARAN RESOURCE
CUBAN RUM CAKE - IMPERIAL SUGAR | RECIPES
CAKE DE RON (CUBAN RUM CAKE) - TASTE THE ISLANDS
CUBANA RUM RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BANANA CABANA - A CARIBBEAN DRINK - GARLIC & ZEST
CUBANA RUM RECIPE BY ETHAN SCOTT PARRISH/ - COOKPAD
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #no-cook #dinner-party #kosher #cocktails #dietary #brunch #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is there a Cuban version of rum?
How do you make a Ron Blanco drink in Cuba?
What is Havana Club Maximo rum?
How many Havana Club rums are made each year?