CRUSTLESS SPINACH, MUSHROOM, AND TOMATO QUICHE (KETO)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in cherry tomatoes until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Mix in spinach; cook for 1 minute more.
- Whisk cream, eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of the Gouda cheese in the prepared pie plate and top with spinach mixture. Cover with egg mixture and sprinkle the remaining Gouda cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and top is golden, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3.7 g, Cholesterol 131.4 mg, Fat 18.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 323.8 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
SPINACH MUSHROOM QUICHE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the mushrooms, garlic and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms have browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Press the pie crust into a deep, 9-inch tart pan with a removeable bottom (or a deep-dish pie pan). Layer the mushrooms and spinach into the crust and top with the cheese.
- Whisk together the half-and-half, eggs and a good pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the crust.
- Place the pan on a rimmed baking sheet. Lightly cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking until the quiche is set and the crust is golden brown, another 10 to 15 minutes. Let the quiche sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove from the pan, slice and serve.
CRUSTLESS MUSHROOM-SPINACH QUICHE
"My aunt gave me this wonderful recipe, and I adapted it a bit," writes Mary Ann Dell from Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. "It's a tasty vegetarian dish that's easy to prepare and full of nutritious vegetables." Because it doesn't have a crust, it's just right for low-carb diets.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray with heavy-duty foil; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet, saute the mushrooms, zucchini, green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender; drain., In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg substitute. Stir in the spinach, feta, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir in mushroom mixture., Transfer to prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes. Carefully remove sides of pan. Top each serving with tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244 calories, Fat 13g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 625mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE
I served this crustless quiche at a church lunch, and I had to laugh when one guy told me how much he disliked vegetables. Many people were surprised by how much they loved this veggie-filled quiche recipe-and he was one of them! -Melinda Calverley, Janesville, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender. Add spinach and ham; cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated. Cool slightly. Beat eggs; add cheese and mix well. Stir in spinach mixture and pepper; blend well. Spread evenly into a greased 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251 calories, Fat 18g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 164mg cholesterol, Sodium 480mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
SIMPLE CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND MUSHROOM QUICHE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 10-inch pie dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sliced mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain excess liquid, if necessary; set mushrooms aside.
- Place sour cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese, flour, cream, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and hot pepper sauce in a blender; blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour egg mixture into a large bowl.
- Stir mushrooms, spinach, and Cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Pour into prepared pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the quiche comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 412.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10.6 g, Cholesterol 214.4 mg, Fat 32.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 20.8 g, SaturatedFat 19.2 g, Sodium 582.9 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
CRUSTLESS QUICHE WITH SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9-inch pie dish and set aside. Place the spinach in a large pot, cover and cook over medium heat just until wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and spoon into a strainer set over a bowl. Let cool. Press hard on the spinach in the strainer with the back of a spoon to remove most of the moisture, then squeeze in your hands to remove more. Turn out onto a cutting board and coarsely chop Place between two layers of paper towels or wrap in a clean kitchen towel and press to remove more moisture. You should have about 1 cup packed spinach. Set aside. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minutes more. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until any remaining moisture has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add a pinch of salt (the cheese is salty, so you won't need much) and pepper to taste. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until light. Stir in the half and half. Spoon the spinach mixture evenly into the buttered pie dish. Sprinkle with the cheese. Pour in the egg mixture. Bake the quiche until puffed and golden brown, about 35 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into generous wedges.
CRUSTLESS DILL SPINACH QUICHE WITH MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE
I can't make a crust... so this is perfect!! Made this quiche a couple of times and it always turned out perfect! This makes a delicious quiche! From Canadian Diabetes Cookbook.
Provided by Redsie
Yield 1 quiche, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray an 9-inch springform pan with vegetable spray.
- Wash spinash and shake off excess water. In the water clinging to the leaves, cook the spinach over high heat just until it wilts. Squeeze out excess moisture, chop and set aside.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add garlic, onions and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and add chopped spinach, ricotta, cottage, Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, whole egg, egg white, dill and pepper; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.4, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 4.7, Cholesterol 59.3, Sodium 252.7, Carbohydrate 6.4, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 1.5, Protein 12.4
SPINACH & MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by á-77268
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Empty the box of thawed spinach into a colander and let it drain. Rinse the mushrooms and slice them thinly. Place the sliced mushrooms in a skillet coated with non-stick spray, add the minced garlic, and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Turn the heat on to medium-high and saute the mushrooms until they release all of their moisture and no more water remains on the bottom of the skillet Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray. Squeeze the rest of the water out of the spinach and spread it out on the bottom of the pie dish. Add the cooked mushrooms and crumbled feta. In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs until fairly smooth. Add the almond milk, parmesan and a pinch of pepper. Whisk to combine. Pour this mixture into the pie dish over the spinach, mushrooms, and feta. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over top. Bake the quiche until it is golden brown on top and the center is solid. about 45 minutes. Slice and serve!
More about "crustless spainch and mushroom quiche recipes"
SPINACH AND MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - BUDGET BYTES
Ratings 207Calories 187 per servingCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Squeeze the excess moisture from the thawed spinach. Rinse any dirt or debris from the mushrooms, then slice thinly. Mince the garlic.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a non-stick skillet spritzed lightly with non-stick spray (or a splash of cooking oil). Sauté the mushrooms and garlic until the mushrooms are soft and all of their moisture has evaporated away (5-7 minutes).
- Coat a 9-inch pie dish with non-stick spray. Place the squeeze-dried spinach in the bottom of the pie dish. Place the sautéed mushrooms on top of the spinach, followed by the crumbled feta.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and Parmesan. Season lightly with pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and feta in the pie dish. Top with the shredded mozzarella.
CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND MUSHROOM QUICHE - SAVOR THE BEST
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare 11” quiche dish or tart pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the onions and mushrooms until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms slightly browned. Remove from heat, add the spinach tossing together with a fork and set the mixture aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the softened cream cheese and mix in the eggs and the egg whites. Continue to mix until the cheese is well incorporated into the eggs. Stir in the cottage cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg and red pepper and the lemon zest. Using a fork, fold in the reserved onions, mushrooms and spinach.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the prepared quiche dish, transfer the dish to the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25 minutes then remove it from the oven and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top. Return it to the oven and continue to bake for another 25 minutes or until the center is firm and a toothpick comes out clean when tested. Slice into eight wedges and enjoy!
MINI CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND MUSHROOM QUICHES RECIPE
Ratings 45Calories 120 per servingCategory Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND MUSHROOM QUICHE - DIABETES …
CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS QUICHE RECIPE (METRIC)
CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE
10 BEST CRUSTLESS CHEESE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE …
CRUSTLESS QUICHE WITH SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS - JOY …
SPINACH MUSHROOM QUICHE (KETO) - LOW CARB YUM
SPINACH & MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRUSTLESS BACON, SPINACH, AND MUSHROOM QUICHE
DELICIOUS SPINACH AND HAM CRUSTLESS QUICHE
CRUSTLESS MUSHROOM, SPINACH SALMON QUICHE
CRUSTLESS MUSHROOM QUICHE - VEENA AZMANOV
CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE - JESSICA GAVIN
SAUSAGE SPINACH CRUSTLESS QUICHE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CRUSTLESS QUICHE - LOADED WITH BACON SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS
SPINACH & MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - KATHY SIEGEL, MS, RDN, …
CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE WITH ARTICHOKE – MY ROI LIST
SPINACH AND MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - PINTEREST
SPINACH MUSHROOM AND FETA CRUSTLESS QUICHE - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
SPINACH AND MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE
CRUSTLESS SPINACH-AND-MUSHROOM QUICHE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EASY CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
SPINACH AND MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE | BREAKFAST QUICHE …
CRUSTLESS SPINACH MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE? – MY CATHOLIC KITCHEN
SPINACH, MUSHROOM AND FETA CRUSTLESS QUICHE - MY MENU PAL
KETO CRUSTLESS QUICHE WITH MUSHROOMS AND TOMATOES - ANDIANNE
CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE - SIMPLE JOY
15 EASY CRUSTLESS QUICHE RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
CRUSTLESS SPINACH AND MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE?
MUSHROOM, GRUYèRE, AND SPINACH QUICHE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HAM AND MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CRUSTLESS SPINACH MUSHROOM QUICHE GLUTEN FREE | 24BITE® RECIPES
BACON & MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - A SAUCY KITCHEN
SPINACH MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
CRUSTLESS BACON AND SPINACH QUICHE - BEYER BEWARE - RECIPES FOR …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #main-dish #one-dish-meal
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook quiche with mushrooms?Stir mushrooms, spinach, and Cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Pour into prepared pie dish. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the quiche comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
How to make a crustless quiche?In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, Parmesan, pepper, and milk. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate over the spinach, mushrooms, and feta. Top with the shredded mozzarella. Bake the crustless quiche in the preheated 350ºF oven for about 50 minutes, or until it is golden brown on top and the internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
How long to bake spinach mushroom and feta crustless quiche?Bake the Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche in a preheated 350 degree oven until it is golden brown on top and the center is no longer liquid. This will take anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour depending on your oven.
What is your favorite recipe for spinach ham and cheese quiche?—Melinda Calverley, Janesville, Wisconsin In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender. Add spinach and ham; cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated. Cool slightly. Beat eggs; add cheese and mix well. Stir in spinach mixture and pepper; blend well. Spread evenly into a greased 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish.