SAVORY HAM WRAPS
Field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan submitted the recipe for these tender, savory wraps. "The great dressing is what makes the wraps so special," notes Ruth. "They're so easy to make, and if you don't have tortilla wraps, the ingredients go nicely with good, homestyle bread, too."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; spread evenly over each tortilla. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with lettuce, tomato and onion. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
BARB'S SUPREME CURRIED HAM AND EGG STACKS
I just thought this up one morning, trying to think of something different to have for breakfast. Ham, spinach, fried eggs, pineapple-curry sauce makes a surprisingly yummy combination. Serve over toast or English muffins if you like.
Provided by Always Cooking Up Something
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add shallot, and cook until lightly browned. Remove from the pan, and set aside. Fry the ham slices in the same skillet just until browned on each side. As you turn the ham to brown on the second side, place the spinach leaves on top to steam a little. Remove from the skillet and place onto a plate or onto toasted English muffins, keeping the spinach on top.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet. Crack the eggs in, and fry on each side to your desired degree of doneness. Place the eggs on top of the ham stacks.
- Return the shallots to the skillet, and season with curry powder. Gradually stir in pineapple juice, scraping the bottom of the pan to mix in all of the browned bits. Increase the heat to medium-high, and boil until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon sauce over the egg stacks and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.9 calories, Carbohydrate 36.5 g, Cholesterol 192.3 mg, Fat 20.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 15.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 476.9 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
HAM & EGG WRAPS
- In a large bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from heat., Spoon a fourth of the egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341 calories, Fat 16g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 441mg cholesterol, Sodium 1053mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 22g protein.
RED CURRY HAM GRATIN
This Indian-inspired dish won raves for the Allrecipes Allstars team of MommaBean3 (Maureen VanBuskirk), Jenny Aleman (Jennifer Aleman), and ~*CountryGirlGourmet*~ (Debbie Hendrix). They made it as an appetizer, but we tweaked it to make a main dish.
Provided by Allrecipes Allstars
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Stir together whipping cream, yogurt, curry paste, and honey; pour half into the dish. Arrange ham, potatoes, and leek in an overlapping layer, then top with remaining whipping cream mixture. Sprinkle with salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and cheese.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, about 20 minutes more. Let stand for 15 minutes. Garnish with remaining black pepper and green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16.7 g, Cholesterol 97.8 mg, Fat 27.2 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 20.7 g, SaturatedFat 15.4 g, Sodium 879 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
SAVORY HAM WRAPS
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients.
- Spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Layer the ham and cheese.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Roll tightly and secure with toothpicks.
EASY HAM & CHEESE WRAP
Make a twist on the sandwich with a ham and cheese wrap. This Easy Ham & Cheese Wrap is tasty and quick when you use a tortilla for this great recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Spring 2007
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Spread tortilla with mayo.
- Top with lettuce, Singles and ham; roll up.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Fat 23 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 1040 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 11 g
CURRIED EGG AND HAM WRAPS
- Place eggs, curry powder, mayonnaise, garlic chives and coriander in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves along 1 short end of 1 sheet lavash bread. Top with one-quarter of egg mixture and one-quarter of ham. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up firmly.
- Repeat with remaining lavash, lettuce, egg mixture and ham. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.9, Fat 14.9, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 243.1, Sodium 962.6, Carbohydrate 6.5, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1.9, Protein 18
More about "curried egg and ham wraps recipes"
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #eggs-dairy #easy #eggs #sandwiches #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love