Here's an Asian slaw recipe without all the greasy mayonnaise. It's well-liked by the people who've tried it. A bit of sugar mellows the tangy Asian coleslaw dressing. -Alta Goodman of Canton, South Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
ASIAN STYLE SLAW
I always like to have a few salads at my BBQ to balance out the heavier stuff. Cole slaw is one of the classics, and I love it, but I like to make it my own by mixing in a few Asian flavors. I use the pre-shredded coleslaw mix that comes in bags at the supermarket or for red and green shredded cabbage packaged separately. And then I dress it up with some other fresh ingredients to make an outstanding and different kind of slaw.
Provided by Dave Lieberman
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Rough up the scallion slices a little with your fingers so all the little layers of the scallion whites separate. Toss the coleslaw mix or both kinds of cabbage, the red onion and scallions together in a large bowl until everything is thoroughly mixed. You can make the slaw up to this point up to a day in advance as long as you keep it refrigerated. Before serving, simply bring the slaw back to room temperature, make the dressing and toss.
- Stir the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl until blended, then pour over the vegetables. Serve within 1 hour of dressing or the cabbage will get wilty and sad.
People also searched
More about "dairy free asian inspired coleslaw recipes"
EASY DAIRY-FREE COLESLAW RECIPE: NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE AND ...
2020-06-14 · Mix vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large Tupperware bowl* until partially dissolved. Add the mayonnaise to the bowl and continue mixing to remove clumps. Add half the diced cabbage (about 3 cups) and all the shredded carrot to the bowl. Mix with a fork or spoon. Add the remaining diced …
- Mix vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large Tupperware bowl* until partially dissolved. Add the mayonnaise to the bowl and continue mixing to remove clumps.
- Add half the diced cabbage (about 3 cups) and all the shredded carrot to the bowl. Mix with a fork or spoon. Add the remaining diced cabbage and mix well.
- Seal the container and shake, invert, and roll to insure liquid dressing evenly coats the shredded cabbage and carrot.
COLESLAW RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
2015-04-23 · In this handy collection, explore the different flavours that chefs are using for their own coleslaw creations, from the apple and celeriac that complements Adam Gray's jerk turkey recipe, to Shaun Hill's eastern-inspired soy coleslaw recipe. For a simple and delicious recipe …
10 BEST ASIAN COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-08-20 · Creamy Coleslaw Dressing (Dairy-free) Detoxinista water, sea salt, apple cider vinegar, raw cashews, diced red onion and 1 more Basic Creamy Coleslaw Dressing Recipe Brown Eyed Baker
See details »
10 BEST DAIRY FREE COLESLAW RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-08-16 · Easy Dairy Free Coleslaw BeeyondCereal Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, mayonnaise, sugar, ground black pepper and 1 more Easy Dairy-Free Coleslaw Cheftographer shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, egg, granulated onion …
See details »
ASIAN INSPIRED COLESLAW (WHOLE30, PALEO) - A DASH OF DOLLY
2018-08-31 · Instructions In a bowl, mix together coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar, almond butter, fish sauce, black sesame seeds, and sesame oil together. Whisk until almond butter is smooth and well combined with everything. Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and coconut …
- In a bowl, mix together coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar, almond butter, fish sauce, black sesame seeds, and sesame oil together. Whisk until almond butter is smooth and well combined with everything.
PALEO ASIAN-INSPIRED DRESSING [GF & DF] - WHAT'S IN OUR PANTRY
2020-09-08 · Asian-Inspired Dressing. Delicious 5-minute jar-shaken Paleo, soy-free, and dairy-free Asian-inspired salad dressing! It packed full of heart-healthy oils, a kick of spice from the Jalapeno Koops' Mustard, and is perfect for a salad but it also works great as a sauce for an Asian-inspired slaw…
CREAMY CILANTRO LIME SLAW (NO MAYO, DAIRY FREE) | BITES OF ...
2020-10-03 · Soak cashews in water (8 hours on counter) or cook in microwave in water 2 minutes or on stove boiling 3-5 minutes. Allow cashews to cool slightly before handling (2-3 minutes). Carefully drain …
- Soak cashews in water (8 hours on counter) or cook in microwave in water 2 minutes or on stove boiling 3-5 minutes. Allow cashews to cool slightly before handling (2-3 minutes). Carefully drain the water and discard it.
- Remove the core from the cabbage and shred (using a knife, the food processor, spiralizer or mandolin).
- Make dressing by combining drained cashews, water, cilantro, lime juice, garlic powder and salt in a high speed blender, about 1 minute on high.
NO MAYO COLESLAW (VEGAN & DAIRY FREE) - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
2020-05-08 · Coleslaw is a classic side dish, but this No Mayo Coleslaw is healthier and an added bonus of being dairy free and vegan too. Still all the crunchy vegetables that you know and love from coleslaw…
ASIAN COLESLAW (SWEET & CRUNCHY!) - DETOXINISTA
2020-08-10 · Asian Coleslaw Ingredients. All you need to make this flavorful coleslaw is a few simple ingredients. Shredded cabbage (use a bag of store-bought coleslaw mix to save time) Shredded …
- In the bottom of a large bowl, combine the vinegar, sesame oil, tamari, olive oil, honey, almond butter (if using), garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes, if using. Whisk well to combine. (You can also toss this in a blender to blend until smooth, if you prefer.) Taste and adjust any seasonings, as needed.
- To the bowl of dressing, add in the shredded cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Toss well to combine, and let the salad marinate for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve the salad with a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top. Leftovers can be tightly covered and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days, but if you plan on making this salad ahead of time for company, I recommend storing the dressing and vegetables separately for the best flavor and texture.
ASIAN COLESLAW RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2018-06-23 · Step 1 In a large bowl combine coleslaw mix, sweet pepper, green onion and cilantro. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, tossing lightly to coat. Serve immediately or …
FAVORITE CLASSIC COLESLAW (MADE DAIRY-FREE!) - MEANINGFUL EATS
2016-02-17 · Instructions. Mix together the ingredients for the coleslaw in a bowl. Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl until smooth. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw. Toss to coat and let sit for 20 minutes before serving or up to 1 hour.
DAIRY-FREE ASIAN-INSPIRED CABBAGE SLAW [GF] - BURGERFIT ...
2020-10-30 · Ready in under 10 minutes, this gluten-free and dairy-free Asian-Inspired Cabbage Slaw is an amazing side dish to any meal but best when served with a BurgerFit burger, of course! This recipe is a great alternative to the traditional mayonnaise-based coleslaw recipes! I am a very picky coleslaw eater, mostly because the dripping mayonnaise that is puddled in the traditional American version ...
73 ASIAN INSPIRED RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 | RECIPES, ASIAN ...
Jun 5, 2021 - Asian recipes and recipes, includeing Korean, Thai, Chinese, and Japanese main dishes, side dishes and desserts - great homemade takeout options and world food ideas that kids will love!. See more ideas about recipes, asian recipes, asian inspired recipes.
GLUTEN FREE NUT FREE ASIAN COLESLAW RECIPE
2011-05-29 · Instructions. . In a large mixing bowl combine the Sunbutter, grapeseed oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey and soy sauce, whisk together until smooth. Add the coleslaw mix and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. Refrigerate until serving time, up to 4 hours. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame ...
ASIAN INSPIRED COLESLAW RECIPE - UNDER500CALORIES.COM
Asian Inspired Coleslaw. recipe by Naturally Ella. 180 calories 14 ingredients 6 servings 960. Click to save recipe for later! ... Salads Dairy-free Sesame-free Seafood-free Egg-free Lacto-vegetarian Ovo-vegetarian Vegetarian Pescetarian Low-calorie Low-cholesterol Low-saturated-fat High-vitamin-c. Healthy and Refreshing Fruit Salad Recipes 22 High protein, low calorie breakfast recipes 128 ...
DAIRY FREE ASIAN INSPIRED COLESLAW RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
Dairy free asian inspired coleslaw is the best recipe for foodies. It will take approx 20 minutes to cook. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make dairy free asian inspired coleslaw at your home.. The ingredients or substance mixture for dairy free asian inspired coleslaw recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are:
See details »
ASIAN-INSPIRED DINNER RECIPES | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
Here you’ll find healthy, Asian-inspired dinner recipes that are perfect for weeknights. From stir frys to curries, these recipes pack incredible flavors that everyone will enjoy. you are! you to be! Having ambition is about being brave. It's about having the confidence to do what we were made to do. By fueling your body and honoring your ...
See details »
BURGERFIT - ASIAN-INSPIRED COLE SLAW | BURGERFIT FRIDAY ...
This video is #sponsored by Koops' Mustard GET THE RECIPE: https://getburgerfit.com/dairy-free-asian-inspired-cabbage-slaw Ready in under 10 minutes,...
See details »
DAIRY FREE ASIAN INSPIRED COLESLAW RECIPE - DAIRY-FREE ...
Sep 4, 2012 - This is a fresh, crisp coleslaw that my sis and me came up with one night to go with our dinner. Its referencing some Asian flavours and we think its really yummy. I hope youll enjoy it, too!
See details »
CRUNCHY SUMMER SLAW: DAIRY-FREE ASIAN-INSPIRED SIDE SALAD ...
The colours and flavours of summer in one amazing dairy-free salad. Ideal to serve at a BBQ, buffet or picnic. So tasty and so filling you could almost eat i...
See details »
ASIAN COLESLAW DAIRY FREE - TFRECIPES.COM
Make and share this Asian Coleslaw (Dairy Free) recipe from Food.com. Recipe From food.com. Provided by InnerHarmonyNutriti. Categories Asian. Time 20m. Yield 6 serving(s) Number Of Ingredients 12. Ingredients; 5 cups cabbage, shredded: 2 carrots, shredded: 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced: 3 green onions, chopped : 1 garlic clove, minced: 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice: 1 1 ...
See details »
lactose 30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion salads side-dishes vegetables easy potluck picnic vegan vegetarian dietary free-of-something carrots greens onions brunch to-go 3-steps-or-less from-scratch dairy-free