DELICIOUS BAKED CHICKEN KIEV
This is the BEST! I was raised on this, and it is the best chicken Kiev you'll ever have. After you make it a few times it's a snap. I do this by memory. You can adjust the flavors to taste. This recipe tastes great as leftovers also!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Jessica
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon of parsley. Spread the butter mixture 1/2 inch thick onto a piece of aluminum foil, and place in the freezer to harden.
- Place the cereal in a large plastic resealable bag, and crush with a rolling pin. Add the remaining parsley, 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, paprika and salt, seal the bag, and shake to mix.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Remove the slab of butter mixture from the freezer, and slice into 6 strips. Place one strip onto the center of each pounded chicken breast, roll up and secure with toothpicks. Dip rolled chicken breasts into buttermilk, then into the cereal mixture. Place coated breasts into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear. The outside should be crispy and golden.
CHEF JOHN'S CHICKEN KIEV
I'm not going to say this chicken Kiev is 'easy to make.' It's really not. So, why try? Because, if and when you pull this off, you'll be enjoying one of the greatest chicken experiences of your life. It's also one of the greatest garlic experiences of your life, as well as one of the greatest butter experiences of your life.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- Grind garlic and a pinch of salt together in a mortar and pestle until garlic is completely smashed. Add parsley and mix until completely incorporated. Pound butter into garlic mixture with pestle until parsley and garlic are fully incorporated into the butter. Wrap the butter mixture in plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, at least 15 minutes.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place 1/4 the butter mixture in the center of wider end of each chicken breast. Fold the narrower end of each chicken breast up over the butter to form a tight pocket around the butter. Gather the sides of each chicken breast to the center to form a round ball. The top of the chicken will be smooth and the bottom will be gathered. Tightly wrap each chicken breast ball in plastic wrap, put wrapped breasts on a plate, and chill in the freezer until the gathered bottoms hold together and are slightly firm, about 30 minutes.
- Whisk flour and 2 teaspoons salt together in a shallow bowl. Whisk eggs together in another shallow bowl. Pour panko bread crumbs into another bowl.
- Remove chicken breast balls from plastic wrap. Gently press each chicken breast ball into flour mixture to coat and shake off any excess flour. Dip into beaten eggs, then press into bread crumbs. Place breaded chicken onto a plate, cover with plastic wrap, and return to the freezer to chill until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Working in batches, cook chicken, gathered-side down, in hot oil and until lightly golden on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and cayenne pepper over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until you can hear the butter start to sizzle on the baking sheet, 15 to 17 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
A favorite aunt shared this special chicken kiev with me. It makes attractive individual servings fancy enough to be served for company. They have great flavor and were a hit at my "Let It Snow" dinner party. -Lynne Peterson, Salt Lake City, Utah
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- Combine the butter, onion, parsley, garlic powder, tarragon and pepper. Shape mixture into six pencil-thin strips about 2 in. long; place on waxed paper. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. Flatten each chicken breast to 1/4 in. Place one butter strip in the center of each chicken breast. Fold long sides over butter; fold ends up and secure with a toothpick. In a bowl, beat egg and milk; place coating mix in another bowl. Dip chicken, then roll in coating mix. Place chicken, seam side down, in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear. Remove toothpicks before serving. Microwave Directions (timing based on a 1100-watt oven): Place chicken in a greased glass pie plate. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes. Turn plate; microwave for 1-2 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand 5 minutes.
EASY CHICKEN KIEV (BAKED)
There's a few recipes on Zaar for this, but this one seems different from the rest, even though some ingredients are the same. This is simple and delicious. Prep time includes 30 minutes to freeze.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CulinaryQueen
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- Beat the chicken breasts flat with a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
- Mix together the garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, butter, parsley, salt and pepper to form a paste.
- Divide the butter evenly between the chicken breasts and carefully roll up and secure with string.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until the butter is firm.
- Coat the chicken in the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs, pressing firmly to make sure they stick.
- Return to the freezer for a further 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190C/375°F.
- Bake the chicken for 30-40 minutes or until the outside is golden and crisp.
- Plate the chicken and drizzle a bit of the butter sauce over it before serving.
Make and share this Chicken Kiev recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by seattlelove
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- Combine 1/3 cup butter, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1 teaspoon garlic powder. On a 6x6 inch piece of aluminum foil, spread mixture to about 2x3 inches. Place this mixture in the coldest section of your freezer and freeze until firm. This can be done ahead of time.
- Remove all fat from the chicken breast. If using whole chicken breasts, cut them in half. Place each chicken breast half between 2 pieces of waxed paper and using a mallet, pound carefully to about 1/4 inch thickness or less.
- When butter mixture is firm, remove from freezer and cut into 6 equal pieces. Place one piece of butter on each chicken breast. Fold in edges of chicken and then roll to encase the butter completely. Secure the chicken roll with small skewers or toothpicks.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with water until fluffy. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, dill weed and flour. Coat the chicken well with the seasoned flour. Dip the floured chicken in the egg mixture and then roll in the bread crumbs. Place coated chicken on a shallow tray and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a medium size deep frying pan, heat vegetable oil to medium-high. Fry chicken for about 5 minutes then turn over and fry for 5 minutes longer or until the chicken is golden brown. To test for doneness, cut into one of the rolled chicken breasts to make sure it doesn't have a pink interior. Serve immediately, garnished with a sliced lemon twist and a sprinkling or parsley.
time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion low-protein very-low-carbs main-dish poultry easy european dinner-party heirloom-historical holiday-event kid-friendly russian chicken dietary low-sodium low-cholesterol low-saturated-fat low-calorie low-carb low-in-something meat chicken-breasts novelty 3-steps-or-less 4-hours-or-less
People also searched
More recipes about delicious chicken kiev
Delicious Chicken Kiev - I Am Homesteader
Recipe From : iamhomesteader.com2020-07-06 · Add the chicken to the skillet and cook on one side for 1-2 minutes, or until it is lightly golden brown. Flip and repeat on the other side. Transfer the Chicken Kiev … ...
Delicious Chicken Kiev Recipe
Recipe From : chicken-recipes-made-easy.comChicken Kiev Recipe Delicious Herb Butter Stuffed Chicken Breasts. A seriously delicious Chicken Kiev Recipe taken from a classic French collection of stuffed chicken breast recipes. The boneless chicken breasts are stuffed with a delicious herb and garlic butter, then crisp coated. Also known as , the crumbed and stuffed chicken … ... Show details
Delicious Chicken Kiev Recipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comDelicious Chicken Kiev Recipes. DELICIOUS BAKED CHICKEN KIEV. This is the BEST! I was raised on this, and it is the best chicken Kiev you'll ever have. After you make it a few times it's a snap. I do this by memory. You can adjust the flavors to taste. This recipe tastes great as leftovers also! Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by Jessica. Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Chicken ... ... Show details
Chicken kiev recipe | delicious. magazine
Recipe From : deliciousmagazine.co.ukRemove the chicken from the fridge and, working with one at a time, dust each kiev in the flour, gently shaking off any excess, then dip into the eggs and coat in the breadcrumbs, making sure each one is completely covered (see tip). Heat a good layer of oil, 1-2cm deep, in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium-high heat. ... Show details
Easy Chicken Kiev: a crispy and delicious meal
Recipe From : cookist.comMaking chicken Kiev is incredibly simple and quick. Mix up garlic, herbs and butter, stuff the chicken breasts, breadcrumb, and fry! The taste and smell of these succulent garlic butter-filled Kiev will bring everyone to the table like magic. Use panko or ordinary breadcrumbs to coat the chicken – … ... Show details
Chicken Kiev | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2021-05-26 · Stuffing the Chicken Kiev Pound chicken – Place a chicken breast between two freezer bags (or, as I do, use “Go Between” freeze film). Place the chicken presentation side down so that side stays neat and flat. Now pound the chicken using a meat mallet (or rolling pin, can, truncheon or other tool of choice) until it is 0.5cm / 0.2″ thick. ... Show details
Chicken kievs recipe | delicious. magazine
Recipe From : deliciousmagazine.co.ukDust each Kiev in seasoned flour, then dip in the egg, followed by the breadcrumbs. Make sure they’re well coated. Heat a generous layer of oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Put the Kievs in the pan, with the seal underneath, and fry for 5-7 minutes, turning to brown all over. ... Show details
Best Chicken Kiev Recipe [Video] - Sweet and Savory Meals
Recipe From : sweetandsavorymeals.com2020-04-24 · Butterfly chicken breasts and pound them using a kitchen mallet into 1/4-inch thickness. Season butterflied and pounded chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place 1/4 the butter mixture in the center and fold the chicken over the butter to form a tight pocket and bring the chicken sides together underneath to form a round ball. ... Show details
Easy Baked Chicken Kiev - The Seasoned Mom
Recipe From : theseasonedmom.com2020-12-14 · This easy Chicken Kiev is stuffed with garlic and herb butter, coated in crispy crumbs, and baked in the oven for a delicious, old-fashioned dinner! Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes Jump to Recipe Print Recipe This simple Chicken Kiev recipe is a delicious combination of baked, stuffed chicken breast, garlic butter, and a golden, crunchy coating. ... Show details
Delicious Baked Chicken Kiev Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : recipes.europes.live2021-07-04 · Join Now Join Now Account Create Profile Newsletters Help this link opens new tab More Shopping List Cooking School this link opens new tab Ask the Community this link opens new tab... ... Show details
Chicken Kiev Recipe | The Cooking World
Recipe From : thecookingworld.comDelicious Chicken Kiev Recipe from Meat The Ultimate Companion Cookbook. In this week's recipe, we are finally back with one of your favorite series, We Cook Books. Today we decided to share with you a fabulous Chicken Kiev Recipe from one of the best cookbooks we had the opportunity to review, Meat The Ultimate Companion. For us, this is one of the best Chicken Kiev Recipes we already tried ... ... Show details
Chicken Kiev | Ricardo
Recipe From : ricardocuisine.comChicken. Preheat the oil in the deep fryer to 170 °C (325 °F). Place a rack on a baking sheet. With a small sharp knife, insert the blade at one end of each breast half by cutting inside to create a large cavity without going through the flesh at the other end. Push a stick of butter in each cavity. ... Show details
Easy Chicken Kiev Recipe (VIDEO) - NatashasKitchen.com
Recipe From : natashaskitchen.com2017-02-28 · Dredge chicken in flour, dusting off excess then dip in eggs making sure to get a good egg coating all around and letting any excess egg drip off. Finally dip into the bread crumbs. Transfer to a platter while forming remaining chicken Kievs. 4. Add 1/3″ of oil to a … ... Show details
Chicken Kiev Recipe - NatashasKitchen.com
Recipe From : natashaskitchen.com2010-01-06 · Gently place the chicken in the hot oil and fry until golden brown (4 min each side), then turn over. Wait to add each chicken Kiev to the oil; if you place in 2 at once; the oil will cool down too quickly. Remove chicken to a baking dish. Once all 4 pieces are done frying, bake uncovered for 18 to 20 minutes at 350°F. ... Show details
Homemade chicken Kiev recipe | Jamie Oliver chicken recipes
Recipe From : jamieoliver.comFold and seal back the chicken, completely covering the butter and giving you a nice neat parcel. Repeat with the 3 remaining breasts. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Place the flour in one shallow bowl, whisk the eggs in another, and put the breadcrumbs and a pinch of seasoning into a third. ... Show details
Baked Chicken Kiev - Yummy Addiction
Recipe From : yummyaddiction.com2014-09-11 · Place chicken breast halves, 1 at a time, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet and working from the center to the edges, pound chicken lightly into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick. Try to pound meat as thin as possible at the edges; this will help to … ... Show details
Delicious Chicken Kiev Recipe Chicken Recipe For Chicken
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comDelicious Chicken Kiev Recipe Chicken Recipe For Chicken. CHICKEN KIEV. This fantastic Russian Chicken Kiev recipe has been my family favorite for the past 30 years. It is reasonably easy to prepare and is worth the time. Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by William Anatooskin. Categories World Cuisine Recipes European Eastern European Russian. Time 1h2m. Yield 6. Number Of Ingredients: … ... Show details
Baked Chicken Kiev Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comdirections Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place one piece at a time, skinned side down, between two sheets of pastic wrap and pound with a flat surface mallet until each breast is about 1/8 inch thick. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper and 1 … ...
Delicious Chicken Kiev - tfrecipes.com
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comDELICIOUS CHICKEN KIEV. this recipe for the russian classic comfort food is based off the recipe from a cookbook i found a couple years ago. every time we make it, it comes out beautifully. the herb butter gives it a delicate yet pungent flavor. i hope you enjoy it! Time: 120 minutes. Number Of Ingredients: 10. Steps: place each piece of meat between separate folded sheets of wax paper and ... ... Show details
Recipe: Delicious Chicken Kiev – Recipe Master
Recipe From : recipemaster.xyzRecipe: Delicious Chicken Kiev. Recipe Recipe: Delicious Chicken Kiev. Watch: This unique diet plan will help you lose weight fast. Proven by tens of thousands o f men & women worldwide. 0 (0) Chicken Kiev. Chicken Kiev is a dish made of chicken fillet pounded and rolled around cold butter, then coated with eggs and bread crumbs, and either fried or baked. Chicken Kyiv – це міський ... ... Show details
Easy Baked Chicken Kiev
Recipe From : staging.theseasonedmom.com2020-12-13 · This simple Chicken Kiev recipe is a delicious combination of baked, stuffed chicken breast, garlic butter, and a golden, crunchy coating. You'll love the bright herbs, the crispy exterior and the tender, juicy meat. It's a classic, old-fashioned dinner that makes mealtime feel special! Baked Chicken Kiev . If your regular chicken dinners have become boring and uninspiring, then this easy ... ... Show details
Chicken Kiev Crescent Bake Recipe - LifeMadeDelicious.ca
Recipe From : lifemadedelicious.ca2018-04-25 · Heat oven to 375°F. Season chicken with garlic powder, pepper and salt. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in butter 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is well-browned on all sides. ... Show details
Chicken kiev recipe | delicious. magazine | Recipe ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caOct 3, 2014 - Master chicken kiev with our guide by the delicious food team, including tips on flavoured butters to try, and how to bread the chicken just right. ... Show details