DELICIOUSLY MOIST PINEAPPLE MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, wheat germ, oat bran, baking soda, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and pineapple; stir until just combined. Fold in coconut.
- Pour batter into lined muffin cups to about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.6 calories, Carbohydrate 33.3 g, Cholesterol 20.7 mg, Fat 1.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 148.8 mg, Sugar 21.3 g
A nice refreshing muffin that can be served for a brunch, breakfast or just along side a nice ham dinner. We've enjoyed the flavor of these muffins for a long time.
Provided by HokiesMom
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 16 muffins, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain pineapple and reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine 1/2 c flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 c melted butter; stir well. (Cinnamon mixture to be used later).
- In a large bowl, combine the 2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk, remaining 1/4 c melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice; stir well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the liquid ingredients, stirring just until moistened (do not overmix!).
- Spoon batter into greased and floured (or lined) muffin tins, filling 1/2 full.
- Spoon pineapple over batter and sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184.6, Fat 6.7, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 28.5, Sodium 203.3, Carbohydrate 28.7, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 12.8, Protein 2.9
SWEET PINEAPPLE MUFFINS
These pineapple muffins make an excellent breakfast treat or dessert. Kids and adults alike will be scarfing them down.-Tina Hanson, Portage, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 20 muffins.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl, mix pineapple, eggs and oil; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts :
DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE MUFFINS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour muffin pans, or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together 2 cups flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the reserved juice, egg, milk, and 1/4 cup melted butter. Mix just until blended.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the cinnamon, brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/4 cup melted butter to make the topping.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, then spoon crushed pineapple over the batter and sprinkle with the cinnamon topping.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the crown of the muffin comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.6 calories, Carbohydrate 28.6 g, Cholesterol 27.8 mg, Fat 6.5 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 187.4 mg, Sugar 13.3 g
SIMPLE PINEAPPLE MUFFINS
- Cream butter with sugar.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in flour through pineapple just enough to moisten.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped butter.
More about "delicious pineapple muffins recipes"
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - RECIPE GIRL
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 245 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 12 muffin tins with nonstick spray, or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Drain the pineapple (reserving ¼ cup juice- also reserve about 2 tablespoons of the pineapple to add to the tops of the muffins). Add the bulk of the pineapple, reserved ¼ cup juice, milk, egg and butter to the dry ingredients; stir just until combined. Use an ice cream scoop to divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups (that's the easiest way to do it... or just spoon it in). Sprinkle a little bit of the reserved, crushed pineapple onto the tops of each one.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients- cutting the butter into the dry ingredients to create a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle the crumbled topping onto each muffin.
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (3)Servings 24
PINEAPPLE OATMEAL MUFFINS - ALIDA'S KITCHEN
EASY CARROT PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - YAY! FOR FOOD
PINEAPPLE CHERRY MUFFINS - SO DELICIOUS
DELICIOUSLY MOIST APPLE & PINEAPPLE MUFFINS: BAKING …
FRESH PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPE (USES FRESH FRUIT, NOT …
10 BEST FRESH PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SIMPLE PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - ORGANIZED ISLAND
PINEAPPLE COCONUT MUFFINS - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (ULTRA MOIST!) | RECIPETIN EATS
EASY YUMMY PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPE
DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE MUFFINS | RECIPE | SWEET MUFFIN, PINEAPPLE …
DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE MUFFINS | RECIPESTY
PINEAPPLE COCONUT MUFFINS WITH FRESH PINEAPPLE
DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE MUFFINS | RECIPE | BISCUIT DESSERT RECIPE ...
9 RECIPES USING YELLOW CAKE MIX - FED & FIT
PINEAPPLE COCONUT MUFFINS RECIPE - MOMS & MUNCHKINS
TROPICAL PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - CINNAMON AND SUGAR
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPE - KNEADY GIRL
EASY PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST PINEAPPLE MUFFINS HEALTHY RECIPES | YUMMLY
OLD FASHIONED PINEAPPLE MUFFINS | HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS | METRO
PINEAPPLE NUT MUFFINS - COOK THIS AGAIN MOM
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - TWO CUPS FLOUR
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS WITH FRESH PINEAPPLE - MARICELS RECIPES
PINEAPPLE COCONUT MUFFINS - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
ONE BOWL PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - DAILY VEGAN MEAL
PINEAPPLE APPLESAUCE MUFFINS - MARYANN RIDINI SPENCER
GLUTEN FREE PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL …
DELICIOUS PINEAPPLE MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - BLUEBERRIES - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - BUDGET DELICIOUS
MUFFINS WITH PINEAPPLE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS USING CAKE MIX RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
PINEAPPLE COCONUT MUFFINS RECIPE - MOMS & MUNCHKINS
PINEAPPLE MUFFINS - MY KIDS LICK THE BOWL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make pineapple Muffins in a pan?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Mix flour, sugar, wheat germ, oat bran, baking soda, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and pineapple; stir until just combined. Fold in coconut. Pour batter into lined muffin cups to about 2/3 full.
What is the recipe for a pineapple cake?Directions. In a large bowl, stir together 2 cups flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the reserved juice, egg, milk, and 1/4 cup melted butter. Mix just until blended. In a separate bowl,...
What is the recipe for a Hawaiian muffin mix?Mix flour, sugar, wheat germ, oat bran, baking soda, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and pineapple; stir until just combined. Fold in coconut. Pour batter into lined muffin cups to about 2/3 full. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
What do pineapple and coconut muffins taste like?Plus, they are moist and buttery, and the coconut and pineapple gives these muffins an unexpected tropical flavor. The batter for these pineapple coconut muffins is made from wholesome ingredients, loaded with fruit, and can be mixed up and in the oven in seconds.