CHICKEN DIANE STYLE
- Saute onions and mushrooms in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove onion/mushroom mixture from skillet and reserve; add chicken breasts to skillet. Saute for 4 minutes, then turn over and add mushroom mixture on top.
- In a small bowl mix salt, pepper, paprika, chives and parsley together then sprinkle mixture over chicken. In a medium bowl combine the broth, brandy and mustard and blend together. Pour over chicken, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink inside).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.7 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 91.3 mg, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 38.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 425.4 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE
I have been making this for over 10 years and is the most requested recipe I have! This is everyone's favorite chicken dish I make! It's a nice change from "ordinary" chicken! Goes well with steamed broccoli. (Note: This is a "Diane" recipe, therefore has a mustard taste to it!!)
Provided by Wendy W88
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place chicken breast halves between wax paper and pound slightly with mallet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp each oil and butter in large skillet.
- Cook chicken over high heat 4 minutes each side.
- Do not cook longer or they will be dry.
- Transfer to a warm serving platter.
- Add chives, lime, brandy, parsley, and mustard to pan, whisking constantly for 15 seconds.
- Whisk in broth.
- Stir until sauce is smooth.
- Whisk in remaining butter and oil.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
In this classic dish, a luscious sauce of lemon juice, Dijon mustard and green onions ideally complements tender chicken breasts that are browned to a golden perfection on the stovetop.-Elissa Armbruster, Medford, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reaches 170°., In the same skillet, whisk the lemon juice, parsley and mustard until blended. Whisk in broth and green onions; heat through. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 490mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHICKEN AND POTATO CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until halfway cooked, about 10 minutes. Drain and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Combine corn, condensed soup, chicken, milk, sour cream, and melted butter in a large bowl; stir to combine. Pour mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly across the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, discard aluminum foil, and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of the casserole. Bake until melted, another 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353.8 calories, Carbohydrate 32.6 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 741.3 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
DIANA'S CHICKEN CASSEROLE
When my dad passed away, someone brought this to the house. My son loved this so much, I was glad to be able to get the recipe.
Provided by nancyal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put the chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Put a slice of Lorraine cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Mix the soup, water and stuffing together (I add only as much stuffing as I think it needs- I don't always add the whole bag as I',m afraid it will be dry. Usually I add about 3/4 of the bag.) Pour the stuffing mixture over the chicken.
- Melt the stick of butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 375 degrees F.
- I like the onion and sage stuffing myself and this is what i used.
DIANA'S CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Cook and cube chicken breasts and set aside. Spray the bottom and sides of a 9 x 12 inch dish with cooking spray. Spread crushed crackers on bottom of baking dish (reserve 3/4 cups for top). Place cooked cubed chicken over crackers.
- Mix together soup, cream cheese, butter and chicken broth in as medium pan over medium low heat until warm and blended. Pour warm blended mixture over the cubed chicken. Sprinkle with a few cracker crumbs (about 3/4 cup) on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
More about "dianas chicken casserole recipes"
DIANE'S CASSEROLES - DIANE'S GOURMET
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
DIANE'S CHICKEN & STUFFING CASSEROLE - CANNING AND …
CHEESY CHICKEN FAJITA CASSEROLE (EASY DINNER IDEA ...
Ratings 7Calories 388 per servingCategory Main Course
- In the baking dish season the chicken breasts with fajita seasoning and oil. Make sure that the seasoning is well distributed (I like to use my hands).
- Top the chicken with sliced bell peppers, and onion. Sprinkle a little bit more seasoning and top with shredded cheese.
CHICKEN A LA KING CASSEROLE WITH NOODLES RECIPE
4.1/5 (44)Total Time 55 minsCategory Entree, DinnerCalories 931 per serving
EASY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE
3.9/5 (70)Total Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, EntreeCalories 683 per serving
VENISON CASSEROLE RECIPE - PEPPERONI-CHICKEN-RECIPES ...
DIANAS CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES
CREAMY CHICKEN AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE - DOWNLOAD RECIPE ...
DIANE'S SOUR CREAM OF CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - RECIPE ...
CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES / GET RECIPE INGREDIENTS - BBQ SIDES
CLASSIC RECIPES - EVERYDAY FOOD FOR HOME COOKS
CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPES WITH CREAM OF CHICKEN ...
CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES WITH NOODLES - GET COOKING ...
CASSEROLE RECIPES WITH CHICKEN / SLOW COOKER TATER TOT ...
CREAMY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES / DOWNLOAD RECIPE ...
DIANA S CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DIANA'S CHICKEN CASSEROLE - PLAIN.RECIPES
DIANA S CHICKEN CASSEROLE - TFRECIPES.COM
DIANA'S MEXICAN CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
20 BEST CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to cook chicken Diane?In a small bowl mix salt, pepper, paprika, chives and parsley together then sprinkle mixture over chicken. In a medium bowl combine the broth, brandy and mustard and blend together. Pour over chicken, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink inside).
How do you make chicken and potato casserole?Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until halfway cooked, about 10 minutes. Drain and place in the prepared baking dish. Combine corn, condensed soup, chicken, milk, sour cream, and melted butter in a large bowl; stir to combine.
How many carbs are in chicken Diane recipe?In the same skillet, whisk the lemon juice, parsley and mustard until blended. Whisk in broth and green onions; heat through. Serve with chicken. 1 each: 169 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 490mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
How do you make chicken and noodles casserole?In the same saucepan, combine the celery with the condensed soup and evaporated milk or light cream; simmer over low heat for about 5 to 7 minutes. Pour the sauce over the noodles and stir until well combined. Spoon the chicken and noodle mixture into the prepared baking dish. Combine the fresh bread crumbs with the melted butter.