BAKED DIJON SALMON
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Dijon mustard is a terrific flavoring ingredient all by itself. But it's also a team player in this Dijon-Herb Butter.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 12 servings, 1 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix ingredients until blended.
This is a compound butter that is great with potatoes, perogies and many other foods. When it melts is almost a sauce in itself. I like it on leftover cold salt potatoes too.
Provided by KookieMomster
Yield 10 pats, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Place in a tub or wrap in plastic wrap to form a tube shape and refrigerate until firm.
- Serve over hot food, yummy!
SALMON WITH DIJON BUTTER SAUCE, ASPARAGUS AND HERB BUTTER ANGEL HAIR PASTA
Entertaining guests and want to show off your talents as a chef? This is the PERFECT dish!! It's light and BURSTING with flavor. It looks like it took hours to make, but you can do it in less than an hour. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
Provided by Jen Schumacher
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Place asparagus spears into a large skillet, and pour in enough water to cover the bottom of the skillet about 1/2 inch deep. Place skillet over medium heat, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer until the water has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir unsalted butter and pecans into the skillet with asparagus, and let simmer until asparagus are beginning to brown and pecans are fragrant, about 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and black pepper and set aside for about 5 minutes; pat off any excess moisture with paper towels.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and pan-fry the salmon fillets in the hot oil until browned and the flesh flakes easily and is nearly opaque in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Squeeze half a lemon over the salmon fillets as they cook.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil; stir in the angel hair pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still slightly firm, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well and return to saucepan.
- Stir 2 tablespoons butter, parsley, and basil into the cooked pasta until coated; sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
- To make sauce, melt 2 more tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan over low heat until melted; stir in Dijon mustard, and squeeze remaining lemon half into the sauce. Allow to simmer for about 3 minutes to blend flavors.
- To serve, divide angel hair pasta between two plates, top each serving of pasta with half the asparagus and pecans, and arrange a fillet over the asparagus. Spoon Dijon dressing over fillets to serve.
DIJON MUSTARD BUTTER
My daughter the "Mustard Queen" would probably use this on her toast or potato chips. You may want to try it on Soft Pretzels or Bread Sticks.
Provided by Charlotte J
Yield 10 Tablespoons
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Mix everything together until fluffy.
DIJON THYME CHICKEN
"Dijon mustard and thyme give breaded chicken a tasty new twist," says Galen Stanley of St. Charles, Missouri. "The meat is moist and tender."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine the butter, mustard, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper flakes. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
People also searched
More about "dijon butter recipes"
GARLIC-DIJON BUTTER SAUCE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
In bowl, mash garlic, butter and mustard with a fork until blended. On a piece of plastic wrap, form mixture into a log. Wrap up and twist the ends.
See details »
WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN WITH DIJON HERB BUTTER
2019-04-17 · Place the chicken in a 9 X 13-inch roasting pan and tuck the wings under the body. Generously season the inside of the cavity with salt and pepper, then place the lemon quarters inside. Gently lift the breast skin of the bird and place two rounds of the Dijon herb butter under the skin atop each breast (using four round of butter …
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Or if you have a stand mixer use the paddle attachment and beat on high until well combined.
LEMON DIJON CHICKEN SKILLET (20 MINUTES!) - AVERIE COOKS
2021-01-18 · To make the dijon mustard sauce for the chicken, deglaze your pan with a splash of wine, add the butter, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and cook for one minute, or until the butter has melted. Return the chicken to the pan, toss it in the lemon butter sauce, taste it and if you like a touch of sweetness, drizzle a bit of honey into the sauce.
- To a large skillet, add the olive oil, pounded chicken, evenly season with 21 Salute, salt, pepper, and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Do not touch, move, or disturb the chicken while it is searing. After 5 minutes, flip chicken over. It should have a medium golden color. For thicker/bigger chicken breasts, sear for 6-7 minutes.
- Allow chicken to cook on the second side for about 5 minutes, or until done and cooked through. Again, do not disturb the chicken while it's searing.
- Using caution, deglaze your skillet by adding wine (or broth) and allow the liquid to bubble up and steam violently for a few seconds.
LOW FODMAP CARROTS & PARSNIPS WITH DIJON BUTTER - FODMAP ...
2020-11-12 · In a large mixing bowl combine the very soft butter, Dijon and coriander seed until well mixed. Add the baby carrots and parsnips to the bowl and start folding and tossing until the …
- In a large mixing bowl combine the very soft butter, Dijon and coriander seed until well mixed. Add the baby carrots and parsnips to the bowl and start folding and tossing until the vegetables are coated evenly. Season with salt and pepper as you toss.
- Spread vegetables out in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet pan and roast for about 40 minutes or until tender and taking on color here and there; toss them around halfway through. Remove from oven, scatter with dill and fold to distribute evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve immediately.
BUTTER-DIJON-PARMESAN CRUSTED OVEN FRIED CHICKEN THIGHS ...
2018-05-06 · 6-8 boneless chicken thighs (bone in can be used as well, see recipe card for directions) butter; dijon mustard; panko crumbs; parmesan cheese . Combine butter and dijon in one bowl and …
DIJON LEMON BUTTER -TANGY COMPOUND BUTTER AND SAUCE
2012-06-20 · Dijon Lemon Butter is a compound butter recipe that can easily be transformed into a Dijon Lemon Butter sauce and served on chicken, salmon, and more! Dijon Mustard is one of those …
- Use the whisk attachment of a hand held mixer or stand mixer. Whip room temperature butter for 1-2 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS WITH A DIJON BUTTER SAUCE • THE ...
2018-10-02 · Press “Saute” and allow the sauce to reduce by half, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the Dijon. Add the butter two pieces at a time, stirring constantly until incorporated. Taste the sauce and season …
- Season the chops with salt and pepper. Press “Saute” to preheat your Instant Pot. When the word “hot” appears on the display, add the olive oil then brown the chops in batches on both sides. Remove the chops and set them aside.
- Add the wine and stir to deglaze the pot, allowing the wine to reduce slightly, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth to the pot then return the chops to the pot, along with any accumulated juices.
- Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Press “Manual” and adjust the timer to 6 minutes. Check that the cooking pressure is on “high” and that the release valve is set to “Sealing.”
- When the time is up, allow the pot to release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure using “Quick Pressure Release.” Remove the chops and tent with foil to keep warm.
PRESSED CUBAN SANDWICH WITH GARLIC DIJON BUTTER RECIPE ...
2005-12-16 · Butter: 1 whole head garlic ; 1 teaspoon olive oil ; 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard ; 1 ½ teaspoons butter, softened ; Sandwiches: 4 (3-ounce) hoagie rolls, cut in half lengthwise ; 8 sandwich …
- To prepare butter, remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves); drizzle with oil. Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins. Combine garlic pulp, mustard, and butter in a small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare sandwiches, scoop out inside of roll halves, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. Spread about 2 teaspoons garlic butter over cut sides of top and bottom halves of each roll. Arrange pickles, turkey, ham, and cheese evenly on bottom halves of rolls; top with top halves.
- Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 sandwiches to pan. Place a cast-iron or heavy skillet on top of sandwiches, and press gently to flatten. Grill 4 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is toasted. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 sandwiches. Cut the sandwiches in half diagonally, and serve immediately.
CARAMELIZED VEGETABLES WITH DIJON BUTTER RECIPE - KAY CHUN ...
2015-10-14 · In a bowl, mix 6 tablespoons of the butter with 2 tablespoons of the mustard and the coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Step 2 On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the carrots …
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a bowl, mix 6 tablespoons of the butter with 2 tablespoons of the mustard and the coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the carrots and fennel. On another large rimmed baking sheet, arrange the beets. Dollop the butter over the vegetables on each baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Toss and rub to evenly coat. Roast for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally and rotating the sheets halfway through, until the vegetables are tender and caramelized.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of mustard. Dollop the butter over the warm vegetables and toss to evenly coat. Transfer the vegetables to a serving platter and garnish with the dill.
BUTTERY DIJON DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2005-03-22 · Mash yolks; stir in butter and next 4 ingredients. Stir in salt and white pepper to taste. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
PAN SEARED RAINBOW TROUT WITH DIJON BUTTER - COOKS WITH SOUL
2020-07-22 · Turn fillets over, skin side down, and add slices of Dijon butter to the skillet and allow the mixture to melt. 9. Spoon melted Dijon butter mixture on top of fish and cook for 2-4 minutes more. 10. Remove cooked trout to a plate, spoon with additional melted Dijon butter from the skillet, and top with capers, if desired. Serve immediately.
DIJON TARRAGON BUTTER - MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
Softened butter blended with Dijon mustard and fresh tarragon makes a terrific topper for pork chops, mashed potatoes and more. ... Original recipe yields 32 servings. 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened. 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard. 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon. Add to cart . Add To Shopping List . Let's Make It. 1. Beat all ingredients with electric hand mixer on medium speed until ...
MYFRIDGEFOOD - DIJON BUTTER
Directions 1 Place butter in microwave-safe bowl & microwave on high power for 1 minute or till melted. 2 Blend in mustard & hot pepper sauce to taste.
BOURBON-DIJON RIB EYE WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE
To Complete Recipe. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Remove steaks from bag and discard marinade. Place onto grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until steaks have reached the desired doneness. Once cooked, remove from grill and top each rib eye with a 1/2-inch slice of herb butter.
DIJON MUSTARD BUTTER RECIPES
Dijon Mustard Butter Recipes. DIJON-HERB BUTTER. Dijon mustard is a terrific flavoring ingredient all by itself. But it's also a team player in this Dijon-Herb Butter. Recipe From myfoodandfamily.com. Provided by My Food and Family. Categories Meal Recipes. Time 5m. Yield 12 servings, 1 Tbsp. each. Number Of Ingredients 4. Ingredients; Nutrition; 1/2 cup butter, softened: 1/3 cup GREY POUPON ...
See details »
PAN SEARED RAINBOW TROUT WITH DIJON BUTTER - COOKS WITH ...
Aug 14, 2020 - Jump to Recipe Thank you to Maille for sponsoring this post. If you thought Dijon mustard was only good for sandwiches, you have to try this quick pan-seared fish with Dijon butter sauce. Rainbow trout fillets are pan seared and topped with a savory Dijon butter mixture using Maille Dijon Originale. It’s an easy, simpl…
See details »
10 BEST DIJON MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
GROUPER WITH DIJON BUTTER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2013-07-10 · Place butter in 1 cup measure. Microwave at high for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts. Stir in mustard, honey, lemon juice, salt and thyme.
See details »
DIJON BUTTER RECIPES
2014-05-02 · Recipes. Garlic-Dijon Butter Sauce. Author: Rachael Ray Every Day Updated: Sep 13, 2017 Original: May 2, 2014. 4 Servings; Ingredients . 2 cloves garlic, un peeled; 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature; 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon … Servings 4. See details » DIJON LEMON BUTTER -TANGY COMPOUND BUTTER AND SAUCE. From savoryexperiments.com 2012-06-20 · Dijon Lemon Butter …
See details »
RECIPE: BUTTER LETTUCE & APPLE SALAD WITH GRANA PADANO ...
Butter Lettuce & Apple Salad. 1 Prepare the ingredients. Remove the honey from the refrigerator to bring to room temperature. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Peel and medium dice the shallot. In a large bowl, combine the diced shallot and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat.
See details »
LEMON BUTTER DIJON SKILLET CHICKEN - LYDERIANSCORNER.COM
2021-01-18 · Deglaze your pan with a splash of wine, add the butter, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and cook for one minute, or until the butter has melted. Return the chicken to the pan, toss it in the lemon butter sauce, taste it and if you like a touch of sweetness, drizzle a bit of honey into the sauce.
See details »