CREAMY PARMESAN DRESSING
A great salad dressing with a nice tangy flavor. The taste compliments lasagne, spaghetti, and other similar Italian dishes. Tonight I tried some leftover sauce on a salad of baby spinach and romaine with crumbled albacore tuna--it was fabulous. I at least double the recipe every time I make it because 1/3 cup just isn't enough. From Cuisine at Home.
Provided by SharleneW
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 1/3 cup
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
CLASSIC DIJON VINAIGRETTE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion. Season with salt and pepper.
DIJON PARMESAN SALAD DRESSING
- Blend all ingredients together.
CRUNCHY APPLE-WALNUT SALAD WITH PARMESAN DRESSING
Enjoy this easy to make Crunchy Apple-Walnut Salad with Parmesan Dressing as a zesty and delicious addition to your lunch! The spicy arugula pairs perfectly with the sweet and tangy cranberries. This Crunchy Apple-Walnut Salad with Parmesan Dressing is satisfying and easy to make.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Toss arugula with fruit, nuts, onions and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Whisk lemon juice, mustard, pepper, garlic and remaining cheese in small bowl until blended. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Drizzle Parmesan dressing over salad; mix lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Fat 30 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 8 g
More about "dijon parmesan salad dressing recipes"
GREEK SPAGHETTI PASTA SALAD WITH DIJON PARMESAN DRESSING
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8-10Total Time 10 mins
- In a large serving bowl, combine spaghetti, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, onion, lettuce, cheese, and basil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss until noodles are coated. Chill salad before serving. Enjoy!!
HOMEMADE CAESAR SALAD DRESSING - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 10 minsCategory SaladsCalories 184 per serving
THE BEST CREAMY PARMESAN SALAD DRESSING
10 BEST CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | …
CRANBERRY CHICKEN SALAD WITH LIGHT DIJON PARMESAN …
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 257 per serving
- In a large salad bowl combine lettuce, chicken, crumbled bacon, slivered almonds and cranberries; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine yogurt, dijon mustard, grated parmesan cheese, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper; whisk until thoroughly incorporated. If looking for a thinner consistency, add more water, if you want to thicken it, add more yogurt and mustard.
FRENCH SALAD DRESSING (OR LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE)
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsCategory SaucesCalories 137 per serving
CAESAR SALAD DRESSING - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory SaladsCalories 210 per serving
SIMPLE ROASTED GARLIC SALAD DRESSING WITH PARMESAN ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory SaladServings 8Total Time 15 mins
HOMEMADE CAESAR DRESSING | BERLY'S KITCHEN
Reviews 3Calories 142 per servingCategory Salad Dressing Recipes
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 to 5 days.
SIRLOIN SALAD WITH DIJON PARMESAN PEPPERCORN DRESSING
Reviews 1Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Salad
AVACARDO AND CEASER SALAD DRESSING RECIPES
TOP CAESAR SALAD DRESSING - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
EASY OLIVE VINAIGRETTE RECIPE: THIS BLACK OLIVE ...
RECIPE: COOKED DRESSING UPDATES A HOLIDAY SALAD
RECIPE FOR CAESAR SALAD DRESSING – ITALIANISTA
CHEF JOHN CAESAR SALAD DRESSING - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
156 EASY AND TASTY PARMESAN DIJON RECIPES BY HOME COOKS ...
BUTTERMILK DIJON PARMESAN SALAD DRESSING - COOKEATSHARE
PIONEER WOMAN CAESAR SALAD DRESSING - EPISODE +26 RECIPE ...
DIJON PARMESAN SALAD DRESSING RECIPES
RECIPE FOR DIJON SALAD DRESSING - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
CREAMY PARMESAN SALAD DRESSING - SALADRECIPES.INFO
GARLIC PARMESAN DRESSING - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CAESAR SALAD DRESSING RECIPE EASY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #salads #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #beginner-cook #diabetic #dinner-party #holiday-event #picnic #vegetarian #salad-dressings #cheese #dietary #spicy #christmas #thanksgiving #gluten-free #comfort-food #oamc-freezer-make-ahead #independence-day #valentines-day #inexpensive #free-of-something #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Dijon mustard salad dressing with mayonnaise?Using a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, anchovy paste, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Place the dressing in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or serve immediately.
What is the best dressing for Caesar salad?Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing. Begin by whisking together the garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Then simply whisk in the the mayonnaise, Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt, and pepper.
What is the best dressing to make with mayonnaise?Begin by whisking together the garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Then simply whisk in the the mayonnaise, Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt, and pepper. The dressing will keep well in the fridge for about a week.
What is the best dressing for broccoli kale salad?It’s my go-to dressing when I make this Broccoli Kale Caesar Salad. Traditional Caesar salad dressing is a mix of garlic, tangy Dijon, Parmesan cheese, freshly-squeezed lemon juice, raw egg yolks and anchovies.