GARLICKY VODKA ALFREDO
- Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook the garlic in the oil about 3 minutes. Stir in the butter, cream, chicken stock, and vodka; bring to a simmer. Add the Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese, salt, and pepper; stir. Mix the pasta into the sauce and stir to coat. Allow to simmer about 3 minutes more. Garnish with fresh basil to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1284.3 calories, Carbohydrate 88.1 g, Cholesterol 239.4 mg, Fat 80.2 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 40 g, SaturatedFat 47.2 g, Sodium 1275.7 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
CAPELLINI WITH SALMON AND LEMON-DILL-VODKA SAUCE
- Cook onion in oil in a 3-quart heavy saucepan over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened (but not browned), about 6 minutes. Add broth, cream, vodka, and salt and boil over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced to 2 cups, 40 to 50 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in dill, lemon zest and juice, and pepper. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce, then add salmon to saucepan and cook over moderately low heat until fish is just heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- While fish is heating, cook pasta in a 6- to 8-quart pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain pasta in a colander. Return pasta to pot, then toss with reserved sauce and cooking water. Serve pasta immediately with fish and sauce spooned over the top.
HOMEMADE DILL PICKLE VODKA
I enjoy infusing different spirits with unique veggies or fruits. Infusing spirits is so easy but patience is a must in order to achieve the final product. This vodka is very tasty and makes excellent martinis. I prefer to strain my vodka once infused, but I do leave the pickles in the jar to snack on.
Provided by Yoly
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine vodka, pickle juice, and pickles in a large mason jar. Seal tightly and store in a dark cupboard for at least 5 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 51.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.2 g, Sodium 147.8 mg
- Put the dill, garlic and vodka in an airtight glass container (like a Mason jar).
- Seal tightly and refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours.
- Strain into a glass pitcher; add fresh sprigs of dill and a few cucumber slices. Serve very cold.
OLD-FASHIONED GARLIC DILL PICKLES
When I was raising my big family, I'd make dill pickles toward the end of the growing season for winter's keeping. Crushed red pepper flakes gives them a bit of bite.- Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place five garlic clove halves and five dill heads in each of three hot 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars to within 1/2 in. of the top., In a large saucepan, bring water, vinegar, salt and pepper flakes to a boil. Carefully ladle hot liquid over cucumbers, leaving 1/2-in. headspace. Add remaining five garlic clove halves to each jar. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight. , Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 15 minutes. Remove jars and cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 10 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 138mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
More about "dill and garlic vodka recipes"
10 BEST DILL PICKLE VODKA DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
REFRIGERATOR DILL PICKLES WITH GARLIC - SEITAN BEATS YOUR MEAT
DILL PICKLE VODKA MARTINI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GARLIC DILL FOCACCIA BREAD - ZEST & SIMMER
FAST FAVORITE GARLIC DILL PICKLES RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
SPICY GARLIC PASTA ALLA VODKA - SIMPLY SCRATCH
GARLIC-AND-DILL VODKA FROM A TASTE OF RUSSIA BY DARRA GOLDSTEIN
GARLIC DILL REFRIGERATOR PICKLES - CENTSLESS DEALS | RECIPE ...
25+ BEST DILL RECIPES - WHAT TO MAKE WITH DILL | KITCHN
HOW TO MAKE DILL PICKLE VODKA AT HOME - TASTE OF HOME
TIDE GARLIC DILL VODKA – BARRELLING TIDE DISTILLERY
THE DILL-Y BLOODY MARY RECIPE - EAT, DRINK, AND...BLOODY MARY
DILL-AND-GARLIC VODKA RECIPE
CREAMY GARLIC DILL DRESSING FOR SALAD, CHICKEN, OR FISH
EASY HOMEMADE DILL PICKLE VODKA - RHUBARBARIANS
5-MINUTE DILL AIOLI SAUCE WITH LEMON AND GARLIC - HEALTHFULLY …
GARLIC-HABANERO INFUSED VODKA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
DILL-AND-GARLIC VODKA - DINING AND COOKING
HOW TO MAKE INFUSED VODKA AT HOME - BON APPéTIT
SEARCH RESULTS FOR 'GARLIC DILL VODKA' (PAGE 7) - COOKEATSHARE
GARLIC DILL NEW POTATOES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
DILL PICKLE INFUSED VODKA….FOR FELLOW PICKLE FANTATICS ONLY!
GARLIC DILL SNACK MIX - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
THE ULTIMATE POTATO SIDE DISH – GARLIC POTATOES WITH DILL
GARLIC DILL CUCUMBERS - OLGA'S FLAVOR FACTORY
GRAVADLAX WITH BEETROOT, DILL AND VODKA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
10 BEST DILL PICKLE VODKA RECIPES | YUMMLY
MAKE YOUR OWN PICKLE VODKA - CADRY'S KITCHEN
GARLIC AND DILL COCKTAIL STIRRERS | PICKLE VODKA, COFFEE STIRRERS ...
HORSERADISH VODKA RECIPE | RECIPE | VODKA RECIPES, EASY GREEN …
ROASTED GARLIC INFUSED VODKA - KITCHEN KONFIDENCE
CREAMY DILL GARLIC SAUCE - BUSY BUT HEALTHY
18 FLAVORFUL INFUSED VODKA COCKTAILS - THE SPRUCE EATS
BAKED LEMON COD WITH GARLIC & DILL - RELISHMENTS
4-INGREDIENT DILL GARLIC SAUCE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
MCCLURE'S GARLIC AND DILL PICKLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PENNE ALLA VODKA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4-INGREDIENT GARLIC DILL SAUCE - MINIMALIST BAKER | KITCHN
GARLIC PARMESAN DILL POPCORN - OH SWEET BASIL
DILL VINEGAR | RECIPE - WORLD FOOD AND WINE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you add garlic to vodka?Add garlic to a jar with the vodka. Let sit for 24 hours at room temperature, then pour through a fine-mesh basket strainer into a clean container. Cover, and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 - 2 months.
Can you make dill pickle vodka?Make your own dill pickle flavored vodka with fresh produce and herbs. Perfect for a pickle martini or pickle shots! Yep, you read that right! We're making dill pickle vodka today! I'm transporting us back in time to when infusing alcohol was SO IN! Not sure when this awesome trend faded away, but I still luuuuuuv me some booze infusions.
What is the ratio of vodka to pickle juice?Editor’s note: For this recipe, we used approximately 1-1/2 cups of Tito’s vodka, 1/2 cup of Claussen’s dill pickle juice and half of a large dill pickle (plus a few to snack on while we put it all together). The ratio of vodka to pickle juice is 3:1. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
How do you make homemade vodka at home?Place first 5 ingredients, through garlic (if using), in a 32 oz glass jar with tight fitting lid. Pour vodka into jar, filling to the brim, completely submerging ingredients. Store in a cool dark place for 7 days, shaking once a day. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, and store in a glass container with tight fitting lid.