DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and dill weed; mix well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 13.9 mg, Fat 29.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 219.7 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
SALMON BURGERS WITH YOGURT-DILL SAUCE
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. In a medium bowl, combine salmon, horseradish, lemon zest and juice, egg, scallions, breadcrumbs, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; mix gently with a fork.
- Form salmon mixture into four 3 1/2-by-1-inch patties; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil without turning until browned on top and opaque throughout, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and dill in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Serve burgers on buns with yogurt-dill sauce and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 g, Fat 11 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 30 g, SaturatedFat 2 g
- Whisk together sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and dill until well blended. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68.5 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 12.6 mg, Fat 6 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 156.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
SKINNY BURGERS WITH DILL SAUCE
70% less total fat • 48% fewer calories than the original recipe. Think outside of the pickle! Dill in the form of a creamy, mustardy sauce provides a refreshing change of pace in this bunless, under-250-calorie burger.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, combine the chopped onion, the parsley, garlic, and salt. Add beef; mix well. Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Place patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until done (160°F),* turning once halfway through broiling.
- (To grill, place burgers on the rack of a charcoal grill directly over medium coals. Grill, uncovered, for 14 to 18 minutes or until done [160°F],* turning once halfway through grilling. For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place burgers on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.)
- Meanwhile, for sauce: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, dill, and balsamic vinegar. Stir in chopped cucumber. Spoon sauce over burgers. If desired, serve with cucumber slices, tomato slices, red onion slices, and/or spinach leaves.
- *Note: The internal color of a burger is not a reliable doneness indicator. A beef patty cooked to 160°F is safe, regardless of color. To measure the doneness of a patty, insert an instant-read thermometer through the side of the patty to a depth of 2 to 3 inches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 burger plus 2 tablespoons sauce, Sodium 310 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1/2 g
SALMON BURGERS WITH SOUR CREAM-DILL SAUCE
Cream and dill sauce provides a simple addition to a hearty salmon burger that's ready in 30 minutes - great for dinner. Perfect if you love seafood.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In small bowl, stir sauce ingredients until well mixed. Cover; refrigerate until serving.
- In medium bowl, beat egg and milk with fork or wire whisk. Stir in remaining ingredients except oil. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 4 inches in diameter.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties in oil about 8 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 0 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 750 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED MUSTARD-DILL BURGERS
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Transfer 3 tablespoons sauce to small bowl and reserve. Add meat to remaining sauce in medium bowl and mix gently. Divide meat mixture into 2 equal portions. Flatten each to 1/2-inch-thick patty; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill cut side of buns until toasted, about 1 minute. Grill patties to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium. Spread bottom half of buns with reserved sauce. Top each with burger, tomato slice, lettuce and bun top.
More about "dill sauce for hamburgers recipes"
DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory Dip, Sauce & CondimentServings 6Total Time 5 mins
TUNA BURGERS WITH DILL SAUCE - PREVENTION
SALMON BURGERS WITH HORSERADISH-DILL SAUCE RECIPE - TERESE ...
SALMON BURGERS AND LEMON DILL SAUCE - REAL FOOD WITH ALTITUDE
SALMON PATTIES WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE — REGISTERED ...
THE PERFECT SALMON BURGER WITH DILL TARTAR SAUCE | METRO
KETO GRILLED SALMON BURGERS WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE | @ATKINS
DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS RECIPE
WORLD BEST LOW CHOLESTROL RECIPES: DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS
DILL SAUCE | METRO
DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS RECIPES
SALMON BURGERS WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE
DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS BEST FAMILY RECIPES
DILL SAUCE RECIPE | LEMON DILL SAUCE RECIPE — THE MOM 100
DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HAMBURGER DILL PICKLE SLICES RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
CREAMY HAMBURGER POTATO SOUP RECIPE WITH DILL - ALL ...
SMASHBURGER SMASH SAUCE - COPYKAT RECIPES
DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS RECIPE | THE EXCHANGE BOOK
DILLY BURGERS RECIPES
SALMON BURGERS WITH DILL YOGURT SAUCE - THE FOODIE PHYSICIAN
DILL SAUCE SALMON BURGERS - MEN FOOD FLAVOR
FISH BURGERS WITH TARTARE SAUCE AND DILL ... - ASSORTMENT
BEEF BURGERS WITH DILL SAUCE - RECIPE DETAILS
EASY SALMON BURGERS WITH LEMON DILL SAUCE - SALT & BAKER
SALMON BURGERS WITH LEMON DILL SAUCE - JESSICA GAVIN
GREEK TURKEY BURGERS WITH GARLIC DILL SAUCE - ALL NUTRITION
HOMEMADE FALAFEL BURGER RECIPE WITH CREAMY TZATZIKI SAUCE
DILL SAUCE FOR HAMBURGERS BEST FAMILY RECIPES
LEMON DILL SALMON BURGERS WITH YOGURT DILL SAUCE - BYTE ...
THE ULTIMATE BURGER SAUCE - GIMME DELICIOUS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How much sauce do I need to make a hamburger?Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust salt & pepper to taste. Place in the refrigerator or serve immediately. This recipe makes enough sauce for 4-6 hamburgers. You will need about 1-2 tablespoons of sauce per hamburger. Tried this recipe? Mention @gimmedelicious or tag #gimmedelicious!
What is the best sauce to put on burgers?Dijon mustard: You can’t have a good sauce without the in-depth flavor of a little dijon mustard. It adds the classic burger flavor and really elevates the sauce. Spices: To make this burger sauce extra special, you’re going to need a sprinkle of garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and a dash of salt & pepper.
What do you use to dress up a hamburger?The first time I made this was during a family cookout. This sauce really dressed up an ordinary hamburger. I used fresh, minced garlic. Since I didn't have any white vinegar, I left it out. Also, I didn't include hot sauce. There was a strong mustard taste, but since I used Grey Poupon mustard, it was a compliment.
Do you put hot sauce on your dill pickles?I had to omit the hot sauce although I personally, would've loved it. Added a few finely chopped dill pickles and it turned out great! Very yummy!!!