a martini with amaretto. i have to try it soon :p from the site of disaronno.
Time: 2 minutes
- combine ingredients in a shaker with ice
- shake , strain and serve in a martini glass
- you can increase the amount if you want
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- coconut rum
- pineapple juice
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 2 drinks
- Put the ice, frozen pineapple, juice, coconut cream, and the white and dark rums into a blender. Blend until smooth and frosty. Pour the drink into 2 glasses and garnish the rim with pineapple slices.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple, frozen
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces Coco Lopez coconut cream
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce dark rum
- Pineapple slices
Thanks to the inclusion of coconut rum, it's difficult to detect any taste of alcohol in this extra creamy-delicious Piña Colada. The rum may be left out altogether for a delightful tropical drink your entire family will enjoy!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Debs Recipes
Yield 2 serving(s)
- Mix ingredients in blender until smooth; pour into glasses; garnish with pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries if desired.
- Note: This recipe is my adaptation of "The Authentic Piña Colada" printed on back of the Coco Lopez Real Cream of Coconut® can, which is the same as this but uses all (3 ounces) regular rum only ~ It's a great drink but I just love the inclusion of part coconut rum to make it even better!
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 4 ounces cream of coconut
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces rum (Bacardi Gold)
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut rum (Malibu)
- 2 cups crushed ice
You'll also love
More recipes about disacolada recipes
Discada Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2017-08-04 · Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high, stirring occasionally, until just starting to crisp, about 6 minutes. Add chorizo; cook, stirring to break into pieces, until chorizo is browned and bacon is crisp, 4 to 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon and chorizo … ...
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high, stirring occasionally, until just starting to crisp, about 6 minutes. Add chorizo; cook, stirring to break into pieces, until chorizo is browned and bacon is crisp, 4 to 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon and chorizo to a large bowl, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add potato, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and 3/4 teaspoon of the salt to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer potato to bowl with bacon mixture. Add pork, steak, hot dogs, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pork mixture to bowl with bacon mixture.
- Add onion, bell pepper, jalapeños, cumin, black pepper, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook, stirring often, until tomatoes have softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in beer, cilantro, and bacon mixture. Reduce temperature to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid has mostly evaporated, about 10 minutes. Serve in tortillas with desired toppings.
How to make Discada Norteña Recipe (Traditional Mexican ...
Recipe From : mexicoinmykitchen.com2016-08-23 · In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and place on a plate to drain excess fat. Next, in the same frying pan, cook the chorizo, … ...
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and place on a plate to drain excess fat.
- Next, in the same frying pan, cook the chorizo, about 5-6 minutes. Remove and place on the plate with the bacon.
- Now, add the pork meat and cook for about 7 minutes and then remove. Don’t worry if it doesn’t yet look well done, it will finish cooking with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the beef to the frying pan and cook for 8 minutes. Remove and place with the other already cooked ingredients.
25 Discada Recipes ideas | recipes, cooking, barre3 recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comNov 20, 2016 - Explore Sarah Jayne's board "Discada Recipes", followed by 152 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, cooking, barre3 recipes. ...
Easy Discada Recipes for Cowboy Wok Beginners - Rocky ...
Recipe From : rockymtnbliss.com2020-05-08 · I’ve compiled my favorite discada recipes here for you to enjoy, and I’d love to learn what recipes are your favorites. Leave a note in the comments and I’ll keep adding to this list! Discada Recipes for Beginners. If you are planning any camping trips, Tailgate Breakfast Tacos are a must try recipe. Using a discada to make this recipe provides the ideal space for warming tortillas. I ... ...
Mexican Discada Recipe - Traditional Mexican Recipe!
Recipe From : food.onehowto.com2021-02-23 · Start with the pork leg by trimming it off the bone and cutting into chunks. Finely chop half of the onions, half of the tomatoes, the garlic and put into a food … ...
- Before we get started on this feast of a dish, prepare the ingredients. Start with the pork leg by trimming it off the bone and cutting into chunks. Finely chop half of the onions, half of the tomatoes, the garlic and put into a food processor. Add the cumin, thyme (or marjoram) and a cup of water. Blend until you get a sauce of uniform consistency. If you don't have a food processor, you can bash the ingredients up until you get a similar sauce.You can roughly chop the rest of the onions and tomatoes at this point also.
- As the Mexican discada is large and relatively deep you should try to find the nearest approximation in your house such as a large wok. Put in the oil and heat on a medium low setting. Chop the bacon and add to the oil. This will help release some fat into the pan, infusing the flavor and helping it to cook well. Follow it with the meat from the pork leg and the ground beef.
- When the ground beef is half done you will probably notice it start to stick at the bottom. To help stop sticking, you can add your two cans of beer. If you don't want to add alcohol to your dish then cans of cola will also work to create a broth. Add the roughly chopped tomato and onion and the Vienna sausage, chorizo and smoked ham (cut into chunks), followed by the blended sauce you used earlier. Cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- This discada should be served with corn tortillas or provolone cheese taco shells, depending on preference, and can be topped with sour cream or guacamole. If you want to make it a little spicier, feel free to use a guajillo chile chopped into the mix or even a splash of hot sauce.We also encourage you to watch the video below on how to make a discada norteña.
Pina Coladas Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, cream of coconut and rum. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. For each serving, add a generous cup of rum mixture and 1 cup ice to a blender. ...
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. For each serving, add a generous cup of rum mixture and 1 cup ice to a blender.
Michelada Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections. Place coarse salt in a shallow dish; run a lime wedge around rims of 2 cocktail glasses. Dip rims of glasses into salt, shaking off excess. Fill each glass with ice. In a small pitcher, combine hot sauce, Maggi seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and lime … ... Show details
Disacolada Recipe - Food.com | Recipe | Blended drinks ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 23, 2015 - A martini with amaretto. I have to try it soon :P From the site of Disaronno. ... Show details
The best Pina Colada Recipe - Everyday Delicious
Recipe From : everyday-delicious.com2019-07-06 · Original Piña Colada recipe consists of only 4 ingredients: pineapple juice, white rum, cream of coconut and ice. My perfect Piña Colada recipe is not too sweet, … ...
- BLENDER Pina Colada (Frozen Pina Colada - this version is served more often in restaurants) - add all ingredients into a blender container and blitz until almost smooth. Blender Pina Colada will have a slushie/smoothie consistency. You can also use a good immersion (hand) blender to mix the ingredients.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender container and blitz until the drink has a slushie consistency (or until smooth). You can also use a good immersion (hand) blender to mix the ingredients.
Pina Colada Cocktail Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Step 1 Combine rum, cream of coconut, pineapple, and ice in a blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. Pour into chilled Collins glass and serve with a straw. ...
World Best Coconut Cooking Recipes: Disacolada
Recipe From : worldbestcoconutrecipes.blogspot.comDisacolada Total Time: 2 mins Preparation Time: 2 mins Ingredients. Servings: 1; 1 ounce amaretto ; 1 ounce coconut rum ; 1 dash pineapple juice ; Recipe. 1 combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. 2 shake, strain and serve in a martini glass. 3 note : in the original recipe it says to use equal parts of amaretto and bacardi coco. you can increase the amount if you want. at 1:19 PM. Email ... ... Show details
Piña colada recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comPulse all the ingredients along with a handful of ice in a blender until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and garnish as you like. For a frozen blended version Mix the juice, rum and … ...
How to Make 3-Ingredient Piña Coladas — Easy Piña Colada ...
Recipe From : thekitchn.com2020-07-18 · Instructions. Place the pineapple, coconut milk, and rum in a blender. Place 1 bag frozen pineapple chunks (about 3 1/2 cups), 1 can coconut milk (about 1 3/4 cups), and 1 cup white rum in a … ...
- Place the pineapple, coconut milk, and rum in a blender. Place 1 bag frozen pineapple chunks (about 3 1/2 cups), 1 can coconut milk (about 1 3/4 cups), and 1 cup white rum in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 20 seconds in a high-speed blender or about 1 minute in a regular blender. Divide between 4 glasses. Garnish each with a pineapple wedge, toasted coconut flakes, or maraschino cherry, if desired.
Blended Piña Colada Cocktail Recipe - MasterClass
Recipe From : masterclass.com2020-03-30 · The Puerto Rican brand, Coco López, is the traditional cream of coconut used for Piña Coladas, but any brand will work. For an even fresher flavor, add a little lime juice to the slushy blend. 4 oz rum 3 oz fresh pineapple juice, chilled (or use frozen pineapple … ...
- 1. In a blender, combine rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and lime juice (if using) with ice and blend until the drink reaches a milkshake-like consistency.
- Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the [MasterClass Annual Membership](https://www.masterclass.com/).