PEANUT BUTTER AND PUMPKIN DOG TREATS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.4 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 64.9 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
HOMEMADE DOG FOOD
I have made dog food ever since my dogs were puppies - 4 years now! They are very healthy and have never had any problems. You can also add it to their kibble. They love it! My dogs are large breed so they get 2 cups in the a.m. and p.m.
Provided by redgirl
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place the water, ground turkey, rice, and rosemary into a large Dutch oven. Stir until the ground turkey is broken up and evenly distributed throughout the mixture; bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the frozen vegetables, and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Refrigerate until using.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.1 calories, Carbohydrate 64.1 g, Cholesterol 71.7 mg, Fat 9.8 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 23.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 118.3 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
HOMEMADE DOG TREATS (TANGO'S TREATS)
My dogs--especially my puppy, Tango Foxtrot--loved carrots, apples, and peanut butter. So, for his first birthday, I combined Tango's favorite flavors into a special treat just for him. Make sure to use a natural peanut butter that does not contain added salt, sugar, or other ingredients. Keep extra treats stored in the fridge.
Provided by Kim
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix carrots, oats, and apple together in a large bowl. Whisk peanut butter and eggs until thoroughly combined in a second bowl. Pour into the oat mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Drop 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheets. Flatten each treat with your hands until they are 1/2-inch thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven until treats are firm to the touch and begin to brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool a few minutes on the baking sheets before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71.5 calories, Carbohydrate 6.3 g, Cholesterol 18.6 mg, Fat 4.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 29 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
People also searched
More about "doggie treats i recipes"
50 BEST HOMEMADE DOG FOOD RECIPES TO REPLACE DRY …
Author Samantha Randall See details »
DIY HOMEMADE DOG FOOD - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.9/5 (290)Servings 8 See details »
105 HOMEMADE DOG TREAT RECIPES: HEALTHY & SUPER …
Author Patricia Oelze See details »
OUR TASTIEST HOMEMADE DOG TREATS | MARTHA STEWART
See details »
9 HOMEMADE DOG TREAT RECIPES FOR YOUR POOCH | TASTE …
See details »
PET TREAT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
TOP 10 DOG TREAT RECIPES 2021 - EASY HOMEMADE …
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Yogurt Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats Recipe. This recipe has all the tastiest things you probably thought you should never give to your dog. Who told you that?!
- Pumpkin Apple Dog Treats. Is it fair to say it’s one of the best dog treat recipes, like, ever? It’s probably not, but who cares, when your furry little (or quite big) friend is going to love it so so much.
- Peanut Butter Dog Treat Recipe. Ahhh, the glorious peanut butter. Point anyone who wasn’t in love with it on some point! The peanut butter dog treat recipes are all good recipes, but we’ve chosen this one for it’s super-quickiness.
- Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dog Treat Recipe. Hop on! This is the easiest and super-healthy grain-free dog treat recipe and you won’t believe how easy it’s made.
- Almond Oatmeal Dog Treat (Hypoallergenic!) These dogs… they can be so sensitive, and so are their stomaches. Sometimes they need to have something tasty but healthy, that won’t provoke any undesirable reaction.
- Frozen Watermelon Popsicles Recipe. It’s one of those we’d eat ourselves. So perfect for the hot summer evenings, when the sun is so yellow that practically orange, and the grass tries to stay green but simply can’t since it’s so hot, and everyone around gets so slow and lazy… and so is your sweet dog, right?
- Unicorn Bone Dog Treats. Have you ever seen a photo of an Indian Holi festival? It’s also known as ‘a festival of colors’, and it’s called that for a reason.
- Easy Peanut Butter Dog Treat Recipe. Whom would you choose if you ever needed to crown a king of easy dog treat recipes? Peanut butter would be ours, no questions asked.
- Chewy Sweet Potato Dog Treats. What do you do when you need a dog treat right away, and there is no time to freeze it overnight? Having a friend on your side is pretty useful here, and the name of the friend is oven.
- Summer Frozen Strawberry & Blueberry Dog Treat. Ahh, hot days. You’re cooling off with an ice cream, why don’t make something for your pup? You’d love that if you had this much of a fur.
30 SUPER EASY DOG TREATS RECIPES USING 5 INGREDIENTS …
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Treats. If your dog loves peanut butter, you can’t go wrong with this simple recipe. All you need is flour, peanut butter, eggs and water.
- Super Simple Two-Ingredient Treats. This is a great starter recipe, and your dog will think you’re a master baker. All you need is organic whole wheat flour and your choice (or your dog’s) of pureed baby food.
- Frozen Peanut Butter Yogurt Treats. You come home after a long day, and all you want to do is veg in front of the TV with your friendly canine couch potato.
- Banana-Almond Puppy Treats. These are soft and chewy, perfect for little puppy teeth. You’ll need eggs, almond butter, bananas and cinnamon. Mash the banana, add the other ingredients, mix together using a fork, and spoon out small dollops onto a baking sheet.
- Sweet Potato Fries. You won’t be able to resist sharing these with your pooch. They’re made with sweet potato, coconut oil, turmeric and cinnamon (both spices are safe and healthy for dogs).
- Chicken Wild Rice Treats. Wild rice is recommended, but any high-grade rice (just don’t ever use “feed rice”) will do. Add diced or shredded chicken, a little rice flour (you can get Bob’s Red Mill at many grocery stores), a little diced parsley and an egg.
- Homemade (Bacon) Dog Treats. Easy to make and your dog will go crazy for these. Combine whole wheat flour, wheat germ, melted bacon fat (you get to eat the bacon!)
- Three-Ingredient Chicken Dog Biscuits. Whole wheat flour, oil, chicken stock — that’s it! Mix together into dough, roll out, cut into any shape and bake.
- Yummy Gummy Treats. Bone broth is all the rage – and now your pup can also reap the health benefits with This Dog’s Life bone broth treats. Choose between beets, parsley or turmeric (or make them all!)
- Peanut Butter Banana Treats. If you use bone-shaped cookie cutters, these look much harder than they really are. All you need is uncooked oatmeal (the real stuff, not instant), a banana and peanut butter.
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER BACON DOG TREATS - SALLY'S …
Category Dog TreatsTotal Time 1 hrEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the peanut butter, milk, and egg together with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Add the flour and baking powder. You may need to turn the dough out onto a floured work surface and use your hands to work in the flour. Mix in the oats and bacon. The dough is extremely thick and heavy.
- Using a floured rolling pin, cut into shapes using cookie cutters or a knife. Arrange on the baking sheets. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until very lightly browned on the bottom. Remove from the oven, and flip the treats to bake the other side for 10-12 more minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving to your pup. Cover and store leftovers at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
HOMEMADE DOG TREATS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Ratings 10Calories 32 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Lightly flour a flat surface and roll out dough to one quarter inch, using flour as needed to keep dough from sticking.
9 VET APPROVED HOMEMADE DOG FOOD RECIPES FOR A …
Estimated Reading Time 7 minsPublished 2019-03-20
- Massachusetts' MSCPA-Angell Animal Medical Center Recipe. This recipe is versatile and scalable. You can use a wide variety of ingredients, as long as they're safe for canines.
- Founder's Veterinary Clinic Recipe. Like the previous recipe, you can substitute a number of ingredients for things you have on hand. For example, you can swap out the main protein source for deboned fish and the carbohydrates for standard potatoes.
- VE&CC Vets Healthy Dog Food Recipe. This recipe from VE&CC Vets is simple but balanced. Its main protein source is ground turkey. Your dog will reap the benefits of the carrots, zucchini, and spinach.
- Zoey's Favorite Fully Balanced Gourmet Dinner. Want to spoil your pooch and give them a meal that they'll love? Try out this gourmet recipe. It features many different ingredients to ensure that it's balanced.
- Whole Vet Pet Cooked Dog Food Recipe. This is a home-cooked meal your dog will enjoy. The following recipe is for a 20-pound dog. You can multiple or halve the ingredients to match your pup's current weight.
- VetCo Dog Christmas Meal. Treat your pup to a festive meal around the holidays with this recipe from VetCo. It utilizes a lot of leftover ingredients you'll find on your dining room table.
- DIY Slow Cooker Dog Food. Creating a balanced dog meal can be as simple as tossing some ingredients into a slow cooker. This recipe takes several hours to make, so it's best to do it overnight or when you're out for the day.
- Homemade Beef Stew for Dogs. This beef stew recipe will produce a meal that's very similar to canned options you can get at the market. However, you'll have complete control of the ingredients.
- Walkerville Vet Dog Food Recipe. The safety and effectiveness of a raw food diet is still a point of contention among veterinary professionals. Walkerville Vet recommends the best of both worlds.
11 BEST HOMEMADE DOG FOOD RECIPES - PLAYBARKRUN
- Easy Crockpot Dog Food. Chungah proves that making dog food at home is not only cheaper, but healthier too. You have full control over the ingredients, and so your fur-baby will eat nothing but the best.
- Homemade Turkey and Rice Dog Food. Looking to make something quick and easy? Try a simple 4-ingredient recipe of Turkey, Rice, Broccoli, and a pinch of Rosemary.
- Make Ahead Doggie Stew. Here's another healthy time saver for your pup, making a stew ahead of time and freezing the leftovers until needed. Making use of nutrient-rich ingredients and a slow cooker, SkinnyMs has created a really high quality food source that humans and dogs can appreciate.
- Crockpot Chicken. Another awesome crockpot recipe, this time just using some simple ingredients such as: Chicken, Rice, Green beans, Sweet Potato, and Carrots - all good stuff that will keep your dog fueled and happy.
- Turkey and Veggie Dog Food. SkinnyMs is on our list twice, and for good reason - she makes awesome recipes! This is a fantastic blend of turkey, organs, and some nutrient rich veggies.
- Beefaloaf Meatloaf. Yeah, you read that right - BEEFaloaf, and your dog will love it. It's exactly how it sounds too, just make some meatloaf with all your dog's favorites: beef, eggs, and veggies.
- Easy Slow Cooker Dog Food. Slow cooker recipes are especially good just for their time saving - since you may be making dog food each week. This is another simple recipe that you can create in just 20 minutes, using a combination of beef and anti-oxidants.
- DIY Slow Cooker Dog Food. One more slow cooker recipe for the list, this time using more frozen veggies to save some extra time, and throwing in a few extras like sweet potatoes and carrots.
- Homemade Beef Stew for Dogs. No Crockpot? No problem - just make a potato beef stew with whatever pot you have around the kitchen, your dog will appreciate the effort all the same.
- DIY Homemade Dog Food. A really fantastic recipe using just some cooked rice and a dutch oven for everything else. Of course we have the usual healthy stuff like carrots, spinach, zucchini, and peas, and they have even included all the nutritional info on their site which is helpful for the pups on a diet.
10 HEALTHY HOMEMADE DOG FOOD RECIPES AND ORGANIC …
- Peanut Butter Cookies. Dogs love peanut butter, and these cookies are a great way to sneak some fish oil into your dog’s diet. Fish oil improves your dog’s coat, making it shiny, soft, and healthier.
- Chicken Jerky. I give my pup these chicken jerky treats as an alternative to store-bought rawhides. The jerky is tough and chewy, so it keeps my dog occupied for a while, and the chicken has a good amount of protein, which is good for a dog’s muscle structure.
- Frozen Yogurt Pops for Dogs. If your dog loves to chase ice cubes around the kitchen, then he’ll love these frozen treats. They’re made from human-grade ingredients and include fruit juice and carrots, which give your pup an added vitamin boost.
- Fruit and Vegetable Strips. These strips work as a cheaper alternative to the organic chewy treats sold in pet stores. They also break apart easily, so you can serve smaller pieces as training rewards.
- Beef and Vegetable Balls. Some dogs prefer meaty treats over sweet ones. These treats have a hearty meat flavor and aroma that all dogs love. When I made these, my dog stood outside the oven door, not-so-patiently waiting for the treats to cool.
- Turkey and Vegetable Dinner. This basic dog food recipe includes turkey for protein and vegetables for added vitamins and minerals. Turkey has less fat than beef, making this an ideal recipe for pups that could stand to lose a few pounds.
- Chicken Casserole. This recipe uses chicken, which is a good source of protein, and lots of vegetables to create a flavorful mix. Green beans help your dog feel full, and vegetables promote a healthy intestinal tract.
- Doggy Chili. Dogs need large amounts of protein to keep them healthy and active. Your pup should get the majority of his protein from whole meat sources, such as fresh chicken.
- Beef Stew. This dog-approved version of beef stew includes meat for protein, vegetables for vitamins, and gravy for flavor. It’s a good alternative to wet commercial dog foods.
- Fruit Parfait for Dogs. Your dog deserves a nice dessert every once in a while. This parfait mixes dairy and fruit, so it tastes great but also gives your pup a nice dose of vitamins and protein.
25 SIMPLE DOG TREAT RECIPES: MADE WITH 5 INGREDIENTS …
- Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Treats / Puppy Leaks. Does your dog love peanut butter as much as mine does? If so you can’t go wrong with this simple dog treat recipe — it’s a staple in my house.
- Chicken Dog Treats / Kol’s Notes. Laika loves chicken, and these homemade dog treats make her go insane — just a fair warning. You’ll need a cup of diced chicken, half cup of cooked rice, 3 tablespoons of rice flour, tablespoon of parsley, and one egg.
- Easy Two-Ingredient Dog Treats / Dog-Milk. This homemade dog treat recipe is perfect for novice cooks (myself included). If you’re interested in making some super simple dog treats I’d recommend starting out with this easy recipe.
- Homemade Dog Biscuits / Kitchen Confidante. These homemade dog biscuits made with five ingredients are one of my favorites. You’ll need whole wheat flour, oats, flaxseed, beef broth, and peanut butter.
- Sweet Potato Fries for Dogs / Beagles and Bargains. We all need our veggies, and luckily sweet potato seems to be quite popular with our canine friends.
- Frozen Apple Dog Treats / Irresistible Pets. This dog treat recipe is so simple it doesn’t even involve any cooking. If you’ve got two apples, a cup of nonfat plain yogurt, and some ice cube trays you’ve got yourself a yummy treat your dog will love.
- Cheesy Bone Treats / Sugar The Golden Retriever. These homemade dog treats will make your kitchen smell awesome; good lucking keeping your dog out of the kitchen while making these.
- Apple Cinnamon Dog Treats / Two Little Cavaliers. If you want to impress your dog try out this simple dog treat treat recipe. It’s another one that smells awesome so expect some excitement in the kitchen while you’re cooking these.
- Three Ingredient Vegan, Gluten Free Dog Treats / Plant Philosphy. Looking for a simple grain free dog treat recipe? This is an awesome recipe good for dogs with grain allergies.
- Ginger Apple Dog Treats / Lola The Pitty. This homemade dog treat recipe is another great option for our canine companions that have grain allergies.
3 INGREDIENT DOG TREATS RECIPE · NOURISH AND NESTLE
4.4/5 (32)Category Dog Treats RecipesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 7 mins See details »
YOUR DOG WILL LOVE THESE HOMEMADE VET-APPROVED …
Author Jan Reisen See details »
70 HOMEMADE DOG TREATS - DIY DOG TREAT RECIPES – …
Estimated Reading Time 10 mins See details »
HOMEMADE DOG TREATS: RECIPES, TIPS, & TRICKS FOR …
Author Saige Driver See details »
HOMEMADE DOG TREATS RECIPE - PEANUT BUTTER DOG …
Category Pet TreatsCalories 131 per serving See details »
RECIPE IDEAS FOR QUICK AND HEALTHY HOMEMADE DOG …
Estimated Reading Time 8 minsPublished 2019-09-20 See details »
RECIPE: PUMPKIN ROSEMARY DOG TREATS – TOP DOG TIPS
See details »
PET FOOD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
10 PUMPKIN DOG TREAT RECIPES TO GET YOUR DOG …
See details »
EASY HEALTHY HOMEMADE DOG TREATS RECIPES - MIND …
See details »
DOG TREAT RECIPES — THE CANINE CHEF COOKBOOK
See details »
HOMEMADE FOOD RECIPES FOR DOGS - PETCAREPRESS.COM
See details »
EASY HEALTHY HOMEMADE DOG TREATS RECIPES - ONLINE …
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?