DOOR COUNTY CHERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine dry ingredients & blend. In separate bowl, toss 1 T dry ingredients w/cherries. In lg bowl mix butter, milk, eggs & vanilla. Then add dry ingredients and stir until incorporated. Fold in cherries. Spoon batter into muffin tin to about 3/4 full and sprinkle w/topping. Bake for 15 to 20 min.
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY BOUNCE
A fun way to make your own cherry-infused liquor dessert drink. Tart cherries are the real 'star' of this recipe. Warning: The cherries are very strong after a few months, so eat responsibly. Serve over ice with Sierra Mist® or Sprite® to cut liquor strength.
Provided by Crockpot Kerry
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put cherries in a clean, 1-quart glass jar; add sugar. Fill the rest of the jar with vodka. Place lid on jar and shake.
- Store jar in a cool, dark area for 1 to 4 months, shaking jar occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101.1 calories, Carbohydrate 11.5 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 0.2 mg, Sugar 10.8 g
FRESH CHERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk oil, milk, egg, and almond extract together in a small bowl. Pour into flour mixture; stir gently until incorporated. Fold cherries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups, filling each 2/3 of the way full. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar on top.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 16 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 187.1 mg, Sugar 15.6 g
DRIED CHERRY MUFFINS
Try this luscious muffin that stars sweet-tart dried cherries for breakfast or brunch, suggests Sandra Wagner of Chicago, Illinois.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 muffins.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Fold in cherries., Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners; fill three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 226mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY DESSERT
This recipe I found at a bed and breakfast in Door County, Wisconsin. This area is known for it's cherry orchards. This recipe is outstanding to serve, it is quick, simple and very good.
Provided by Tom Lambie
Yield 1 9x13 cake pan, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Grease a 9x13 cake pan Preheat the oven to 350 degrees LAYER ONE: Sprinkle the cherries into the pan.
- LAYER TWO: Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the cherries.
- LAYER THREE: Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- LAYER FOUR: Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top of mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or with cool whip.
More about "door county cherry muffins recipes"
CHERRY RECIPES – LAUTENBACH'S ORCHARD COUNTRY
FRESH CHERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
TART CHERRY CRUMB MUFFINS - CHEESE CURD IN PARADISE
HEALTHY CHERRY OATMEAL MUFFINS - TASTES LOVELY
TART CHERRY DOOR COUNTY UPSIDE DOWN CAKE - MEEMAW EATS
DOOR COUNTY SOUR CHERRY PIE - SIMPLY WHISKED
CHERRYLAND'S BEST | RECIPES
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY RECIPES
RECIPES USING DOOR COUNTY CHERRIES - REAL FOOD TRAVELER
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY MUFFINS - ILOVEINNS.COM
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY MUFFINS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ULTIMATE DOOR COUNTY CHERRY COFFEECAKE - AUTHOR DARCI HANNAH
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY SCONES - PERSIANMAMA.COM
31 RECIPES TO MAKE WITH FRESH CHERRIES - TASTE OF HOME
DOOR COUNTY CONFECTIONERY CHERRY CARAMELS
27 BEST DOOR COUNTY CHERRY RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY MUFFINS | DESTINATION STURGEON BAY
CHERRY-RECIPES | DOOR COUNTY CHERRIES | MELEDDY CHERRY ORCHARD
CHERRY COBBLER MUFFINS - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
CHERRY MUFFIN RECIPE | CREATED BY DIANE
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY MUFﬁNS - STURGEON BAY
EASY MUFFIN RECIPE WITH FRESH OR FROZEN CHERRIES
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY RECIPES | DESTINATION DOOR COUNTY
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY RECIPES | DESTINATION DOOR COUNTY
RECIPES MADE WITH COFFEE - DOOR COUNTY COFFEE
SIMPLY DOOR COUNTY OLD FASHIONED RECIPE | EDIBLE DOOR
SOUR CHERRY MUFFINS - SWEETPHI
RECIPES & RESEARCH - TART CHERRY | CHERRY DE-LITE | COUNTRY OVENS …
RECIPES | EXPERIENCE | DESTINATION DOOR COUNTY
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY COFFEE CAKE – ART OF NATURAL LIVING
BEST BLUEBERRY CHERRY MUFFINS (MADE WITH GREEK YOGURT)
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY PIE - THE LITTLE FRENCH BAKERY
DOOR COUNTY CHERRY PIE - LETTUCE ENTERTAIN YOU
21 DOOR COUNTY CHERRY RECIPES IDEAS | CHERRY RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD
VISIT FISH CREEK
CHERRY MUFFIN RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE IT IN 9 SIMPLE STEPS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make 100% cherry juice muffins?Bake in a preheated 375 oven 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes 12 muffins. Place the Cherryland's Best 100% Cherry Juice, frozen peaches and ginger in a blender and puree until smooth. Divide the puree between two glasses, add ice and sparkling water.
How do you make cherries and pecans bread?Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cherries and pecans evenly over sugar mixture. On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle; brush with melted butter. In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cherries.
How do you make a cherry cake with cherries?Crush 1/2 cup cherries with a fork; add to batter. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in half the flour with a spatula, then half the cream. Add remaining flour and cream.
How do you make Cherryland's 100% cherry juice?Place the Cherryland's Best 100% Cherry Juice, frozen peaches and ginger in a blender and puree until smooth. Divide the puree between two glasses, add ice and sparkling water.