PAN-FRIED SALMON WITH CREAM-DILL SAUCE
Salmon tastes great pan fried, and combined with this delicious creamy sauce with mustard and dill, it turns into a gourmet meal - and it's ready in 20 minutes to boot! You can use fresh or frozen salmon.
Provided by Lena
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and sprinkle with some of the lemon juice.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter and oil together in the hot skillet. Add salmon; pan-fry for 3 minutes. Flip and cook until salmon is almost cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining lemon juice onto one side of the pan. Add mustard and dill and mix. Pour in cream, mix with a spoon, and tilt pan so sauce runs around the salmon fillets. Cook for a few minutes until sauce thickens. Season with salt. Serve salmon with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345 calories, Carbohydrate 2.6 g, Cholesterol 127.2 mg, Fat 26.6 g, Protein 23.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 245.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
There's nothing like fresh salmon, and my mom bakes it just right so it nearly melts in your mouth. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. -Susan Emery, Everett, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,, Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork., Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, Fat 33g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 643mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 26g protein.
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
I served this with spaghetti. I tossed the hot, drained noodles with enough of the sauce to coat, plated the spaghetti, topped with the salmon and dressed the salmon with another dollop of the sauce, and garnished with a few more capers.
Provided by Good EatNZ
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; grease the foil lightly.
- Place salmon fillet with skin side down on foil. Season salmon with lemon-pepper and onion salt; top with onion rings and lemon slices, dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Unseal the foil and turn the oven's broiler on. Continue cooking the salmon under the broiler until the flesh flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 12 minutes.
- While the salmon bakes, stir sour cream, mayonnaise, white wine, capers, chopped onion, caper brine, lemon juice, horseradish, dill weed, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419.6 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Cholesterol 98 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 33.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 694.7 mg, Sugar 1 g
SOUR CREAM & DILL SAUCE TO SERVE WITH SALMON
I prefer to make this sauce ahead to give the flavors time to blend together. I've usually served this with salmon baked with a combination of white wine, tarragon, dill & shallots or scallions. I'm posting this the way it originally came to me, but nowadays I would omit the salt and let others add it at the dinner table.
Provided by echo echo
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine sour cream through lemon juice in small bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
Try this Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce for a delectable take on a favorite fish. PHILADELPHIA Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread plus fresh dill come together for the creamy sauce. Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce is perfect with a salad and steamed rice.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread and dill until blended.
- Cut vertical slit on top of each fish fillet to within 1/2 inch of ends to make pocket, being careful to not cut all the way through the bottom of fillet.
- Fill slits with cream cheese mixture; place, filled sides up, in shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 26 g
SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE
This moist tender salmon is a savory treat draped with a smooth creamy dill sauce. "When my daughter served this tempting main dish for dinner, I was surprised to learn how easy the recipe is," says Janet Painter of Three Springs, Pennsylvania.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dill. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. , Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the yogurt, sugar, seasoning blend and remaining dill. Cook and stir over low heat until warmed. Serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227 calories, Fat 12g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 76mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "salmon with creamy dill sauce recipes"
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 3Total Time 42 minsCategory < 60 MinsCalories 425 per serving
BEST SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPES | FOOD …
2.6/5 (43)Category Dinner,Fish,Herbs,MainServings 4Total Time 17 mins
BROILED SALMON WITH CREAMY LEMON-DILL SAUCE RECIPE
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | KRAFT HEINZ FOODSERVICE CANADA
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - SWANSON
SALMON WITH DILL CREAM SAUCE, BROCCOLI AND BASMATI RICE; …
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | KITCHN
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON OR TROUT | RECIPETIN EATS
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE - BIGOVEN
SALMON (WITH CREAMY GARLIC DIJON SAUCE) - COOKING CLASSY
EASY SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE (CRISPY SKIN SALMON WITH CREAMY SAUCE!)
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH A CREAMY LEMON DILL SAUCE
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON - WELL SEASONED STUDIO
SALMON EN CROUTE WITH DILL CREAM SAUCE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY LEMON DILL SAUCE - UNBOUND WELLNESS
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON - THE DINNER BITE
POACHED SALMON WITH A CREAMY DILL SAUCE - ASC NORTH AMERICA
SALMON WITH CREAMY GARLIC DILL SAUCE - SIMPLY WHISKED
STEAMED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE - COUNTRY GROCER
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
SEARED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - TORI AVEY
DIJON-HERB CRUSTED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
SALMON WITH CREAMY DIJON SAUCE - CAFE DELITES
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL CREAM SAUCE - SAVORY WITH SOUL
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - EVERYDAY DELICIOUS
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - PLUM STREET COLLECTIVE
BEST LEMON ROASTED SALMON WITH A CREAMY DILL WINE SAUCE …
GARLIC ROSEMARY SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - EASY PEASY MEALS
CREAMY DILL SALMON • SALT & LAVENDER
BAKED LEMON SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - COOKING CLASSY
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
PARMESAN-HERB CRUSTED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
THE BEST DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON | MONTANA HAPPY
MCCORMICK LEMON BUTTER DILL SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE - 10 MINUTES -PLAYFUL COOKING
SALMON WITH GARLIC CREAM SAUCE - DAMN DELICIOUS
RECIPE FOR SALMON WITH DILL-HORSERADISH SAUCE | WILD ALASKAN …
SALMON IN CREAMY DILL SAUCE - THE COOKING JAR
Salmon Fillets with Creamy Cucumber Dill Sauce Recipe - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 803266K views-06:44
Salmon with a creamy dill sauce697 views-05:46
LEMON GARLIC SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon421 views-03:37
Salmon with sour cream dill sauce: Noreen's Kitchen44K views-13:17
broiled salmon with creamy dill sauce9.4K views-04:21
Creamy Dill Sauce Recipe - Super Easy! Annie's Kitchen130K views-03:23
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook salmon in dill sauce?Here’s a quick and easy recipe for salmon in creamy dill sauce for two. Seasoned baked salmon is paired with a sour cream sauce infused with lemon and fresh dill. Season both sides of salmon with lemon pepper seasoning and onion salt. Place salmon on a baking sheet and dot with melted butter.
How to cook salmon in cream sauce?Make Cream Sauce: Add the garlic to the pan and cook until tender. Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, and lemon juice. In a small bowl whisk together cornstarch and water. Add to the sauce. Let simmer for 3-4 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Add the salmon back to the skillet: Heat salmon through, then add fresh dill to the sauce and serve.
What is the best way to cook salmon with mayonnaise?When ready, the sauce should resemble a thick, creamy mayonnaise. Taste and then season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Finally, stir in the chopped dill. Place the salmon pieces on a serving plate, sprinkle on a few capers, if using, decorate with dill and lemon wedges and serve the sauce on the side.
How to cook salmon with Dijon mustard sauce?Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard to the skillet. Stir until mustard has been incorporated, and let it bubble for 1-2 minutes. Add the cream to the pan, along with the dill. Add in the salmon and let it cook for another 5 minutes or so until the sauce has thickened a bit and the fish has cooked through.