DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE
Kids can't have enough of this mouth-watering chocolate cake, so stock it up with this easy one-pan recipe.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 9x5-inch loaf pan, mix flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and powdered sugar. Sprinkle chocolate chips over batter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 30 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 210 mg, Sugar 21 g, TransFat 0 g
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE II
- Combine oil, unsweetened chocolate, egg, sugar, milk, flour, salt, vanilla, and baking soda in a 9 inch square pan. Mix until smooth. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.7 calories, Carbohydrate 29.7 g, Cholesterol 12.5 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 122.5 mg, Sugar 20.7 g
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE #2
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, brown sugar,cocoa, baking soda and salt with a fork in an ungreased 8x8x2in.
- pan (square of course!).
- Stir in remaining ingredients except the chocolate chips and powdered sugar.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Cool in pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR TWO
One thin layer of chocolate cake becomes a decadent dessert for two in this easy recipe. Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream for a creamy and delicious slice of layer cake.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-by-2-inch round cake pan with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Beat together the buttermilk, egg and vanilla in a measuring cup. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and beat with a wooden spoon until well combined, scraping the side and bottom of the bowl once or twice with a rubber spatula. Stir in the hot water until it is all absorbed and the batter is smooth (it will be thin).
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake until the top is shiny, the cake is just beginning to pull away from the side of the pan and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a crumb or 2 attached, about 20 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 20 minutes. Turn the cake out of the pan, remove the parchment paper and let the cake completely cool on the rack, right-side up, about 1 hour. (The cake will be thin, but don't worry-it will magically be OK once it's stacked with frosting.)
- For the frosting: Pulse the butter, cocoa powder, confectioners' sugar and salt in a food processor 10 times, stopping halfway through to scrape the bottom and side of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Add the corn syrup and vanilla, and pulse 5 times. Scrape the bottom and side of the bowl, drizzle in the chocolate and pulse 5 more times to combine. Transfer the frosting to a small bowl.
- To assemble: Cut the cooled cake into 4 even quarters. Frost the top of each quarter with about 2 tablespoons of the frosting (an offset spatula helps spread the frosting evenly). Stack the frosted quarters directly on top of each other on a serving plate, resulting in a 4-layer wedge of cake with frosting between layers and on top. Frost all 3 sides of the cake with the remaining frosting until completely covered. Let sit for 30 minutes. Halve and serve.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt with fork together. Mix in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and pour into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over batter.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302.1, Fat 11.3, SaturatedFat 2.7, Sodium 280.6, Carbohydrate 48.7, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 28.7, Protein 3.2
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SHEET CAKE
Here's a great dessert for a big family or to bring to the potluck or church supper. The tender, moist cake and chocolaty frosting is every sweet tooth's dream come true. -Barbara Walsh, Murdock, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until crumbly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with water and milk. Beat in chocolate until combined., Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack., For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Transfer to a bowl; stir occasionally until completely cooled. Beat until smooth; spread over cake.
Nutrition Facts :
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE I
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt together into a large bowl.
- Add the butter or margarine, milk, and vanilla to the dry ingredients in the bowl. Beat for 300 strokes, or for approximately 2 minutes at low speed with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs, melted chocolate, and red food coloring to the batter. Beat an additional 300 strokes or 2 minutes at low speed.
- Pour into two greased and floured 8 inch layer pans. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Cholesterol 26.5 mg, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 185.9 mg, Sugar 14.2 g
CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE
This decadent dessert gets a little kick from coffee, which naturally enhances the cake's rich, chocolate flavor.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch round pan or 8-inch square pan with shortening; lightly flour.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In small bowl, stir oil, vinegar and vanilla until well mixed. Vigorously stir oil mixture and coffee into flour mixture about 1 minute or until well blended. Immediately pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm or cool with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 270 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 0 g
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO POUND CAKE
Two of my biggest loves in life-chocolate and coffee-come together in this velvety pound cake. Grate some extra chocolate on top and thank me later. -Rachel Bernhard Seis, Taste of Home Senior Editor
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt milk chocolate in espresso; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat., In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and melted chocolate mixture., Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 325° until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, 80-90 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely., In a large bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; frost cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 573 calories, Fat 22g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 344mg sodium, Carbohydrate 91g carbohydrate (71g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
More about "double chocolate snack cake 2 recipes"
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.3/5 (7)Category Cake, Snack, DessertServings 9Calories 280 per serving
- Combine flour, sugar, chocolate chunks, cocoa, baking soda and salt in ungreased 8-inch square baking dish. Make 3 depressions in flour mixture. Pour butter into one, vinegar into the second and vanilla into the third. Pour water over all ingredients; stir until well mixed.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE RECIPE - MOMS & MUNCHKINS
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA SNACK CAKE - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI SNACK CAKE - FARM BELL RECIPES
RECIPE: DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE (MIXED IN THE PAN, NO EGGS ...
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE KETO LOW CARB - KIMSPIREDDIY.COM
HEALTHY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL SNACK CAKE
DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE RECIPE
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - EDIBLE BOZEMAN
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
EASY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA SNACK CAKE | CANADIAN GOODNESS
RECIPE: DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
EASY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | EASY CAKE RECIPES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE RECIPE
DOUBLE DARK CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - HAPPY DAY BRANDS
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE 2 RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
EASY CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
QUICK AND EASY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - MACARONIEBITES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - BIGOVEN
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE - CRECIPE.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
QUALITY FOODS IGA - RECIPE: DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE
RECIPES > CAKE > HOW TO MAKE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE
3-MINUTE MOLTEN DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
2 chocolate cake: soft and delicious for a snack!456 views-03:40
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies / How-To, Dessert & Snack Recipes1K views-01:31
Double Chocolate Layer Cake846 views-01:44
Double Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe By Risa ( 2 SP ) - Homemade Cake413 views-18:11
Amazing Devil's Food Cake Recipe | BEYOND Decadent and Delicious!374K views-12:29
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a double chocolate banana snack cake?This is the Easy Double Chocolate Banana Snack Cake recipe. Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients. Add milk, banana, butter, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Beat with a fork until well blended, about 2 min. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into buttered 9-inch (23 cm) square cake pan.
How do you make a double chocolate loaf cake?Double chocolate loaf cake is rich, intensely flavored, and a total show stopper this Valentine's Day. It is dense and chewy, but it tastes like fudge! Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper, then grease with baking spray. Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder into the bowl of a stand mixer.
What is the best recipe to make a chocolate cake?Grease bottom and side of 9-inch round pan or 8-inch square pan with shortening; lightly flour. In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In small bowl, stir oil, vinegar and vanilla until well mixed. Vigorously stir oil mixture and coffee into flour mixture about 1 minute or until well blended. Immediately pour into pan.
How to make a healthy double chocolate oatmeal snack cake?The baking powder and baking soda ensure your healthy double chocolate oatmeal snack cake rises well and has a perfect moist and fluffy texture. Although cinnamon might seem a bit strange for a chocolate cake… I just have the hardest time making anything with oats and not adding spices. Maybe you’re the same way??