Delicious baked cookies made using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour sprinkled with crystallized ginger - perfect dessert for a crowd.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Beat 3/4 cup sugar, the butter, egg and molasses in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger, cloves and salt. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm.
- Heat oven to 350°. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls; roll in 1/4 cup sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Make indentation in center of each ball, using finger. Fill each indentation with slightly less than 1/4 teaspoon of the marmalade. Sprinkle with crystallized ginger.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
TRIPLE THE GINGER COOKIES
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and molasses. Combine the flour, ground ginger, baking soda, and salt; stir into the molasses mixture using a wooden spoon. Mix in the fresh and crystallized gingers. Cover, and refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Shape dough into 1 inch balls, and place about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Sarah Magid
Categories Cookies Ginger Dessert Bake Vegetarian Kid-Friendly Back to School Lemon Vanilla Shower Organic Healthy Vegan Party Potluck Kidney Friendly Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Small Plates
Yield Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, and crystallized ginger.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of the sugar and all the remaining ingredients.
- Stir the two mixtures together until moist and incorporated, shape into a disk, and cover with plastic wrap. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, or up to 1 day.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow bowl. Use 2 Silpats or lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Flour your hands and form the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the dough balls through the sugar, and then flatten them with the greased bottom of a drinking glass or cup. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 18 minutes, or until slightly browned (they won't get very dark, so be careful not to keep them in too long).
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for a minute. Then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
BIG SOFT GINGER COOKIES
These nicely spiced, big soft ginger cookies are perfect for folks who like the flavor of ginger but don't care for crunchy gingersnaps. -Barbara Gray, Boise, Idaho
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and molasses. Combine the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. , Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls, then roll in sugar. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° until puffy and lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES
These are intensely flavored, you have been warned! You get little bursts of ginger depending on how finely you chop the crystallized ginger. These cookies freeze well.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mirj2338
Yield 2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife.
- Combine flours and next 5 ingredients (flours through ground ginger); stir well with a whisk.
- Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, applesauce, and next 4 ingredients (applesauce through vanilla).
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist; cover and chill dough at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat hands with flour.
- Shape dough into 24 balls (about 2 tablespoons each; dough will be sticky).
- Roll balls in 1/4 cup sugar.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on pan.
- Remove from pan; cool completely on wire racks.
DOUBLE-STUFFED GINGERBREAD COOKIES
These cookie sandwiches are packed with holiday cheer, thanks to a hint of molasses and gingerbread spice in the soft, chewy cookies, as well as a generous dose of spiced cookie butter spread in the filling. Plus, there's an extra dusting of sanding sugar to add the perfect sweetness and festive sheen.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Eddie Jackson
Yield 15 sandwich cookies
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For the gingerbread cookies: Beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in the molasses, vanilla and egg until smooth and combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Meanwhile, whisk the flour, gingerbread spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. With the electric mixer on low, gradually add the dry mix into the wet until just combined.
- Using a 3/4-ounce cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a parchment-lined plate or baking sheet into uniform balls (you should have about 30 balls, each about 1 heaping tablespoon of dough). Sprinkle generously with sanding sugar. Refrigerate until chilled through, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment.
- Transfer the chilled dough balls to the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between each. Bake until the tops are matte and the cookies puff slightly and are just set at the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the cookie butter filling: Beat the butter, cookie butter spread and salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy and thoroughly combined, about 5 minutes. Slowly add the confectioners' sugar 1/2 cup at a time, beating until combined and smooth. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Flip half the cookies over and evenly pipe on the cookie butter filling, then sandwich with the remaining cookies to make 15 cookie sandwiches. Refrigerate until the filling is just set, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES
If you love ginger nuts, you'll love these American-style spiced biscuits with chunks of stem ginger, dipped in dark chocolate
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Provided by Sara Buenfeld
Categories Afternoon tea, Snack, Treat
Yield Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix the flour, ground ginger, bicarbonate of soda, 1/2 tsp salt and sugar in a bowl, then rub in the butter to make crumbs. Stir in the chopped stem ginger.
- Beat together the egg and syrup, pour into the dry ingredients and stir, then knead with your hands to make a dough. Cut the dough in half and shape each piece into a thick sausage about 6cm across, making sure that the ends are straight. Wrap in cling film and chill for 20 mins. You can now freeze all or part of the dough for 2 months.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line 2 baking sheets with baking parchment. Thickly slice each sausage into 12 and put the slices on the baking sheets, spacing them well apart and reshaping any, if necessary, to make rounds. Bake for 12 mins, then leave to cool for a few mins to harden before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure that the water isn't touching the bottom of the bowl. Dip half of each cookie into the chocolate - you may need to spoon it over when you get to the final few. Decorate with a slice of ginger, if you like, and leave to set. Will keep for 1 week in an airtight container.
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES
Recipe From epicurious.com
Number Of Ingredients 1
- Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flours and next 5 ingredients (flours through ground ginger); stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine 1 cup sugar, applesauce, and next 4 ingredients (applesauce through vanilla). Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist; cover and chill dough at least 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat hands with flour. Shape dough into 24 balls (about 2 tablespoons each; dough will be sticky). Roll balls in 1/4 cup sugar. Place balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on pan. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire racks. Note: These freeze well. Place cooled cookies in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; store in freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course preparation occasion hand-formed-cookies desserts lunch oven heirloom-historical holiday-event kosher picnic cookies-and-brownies dietary gifts christmas hanukkah to-go equipment number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about "double ginger cookies"
DOUBLE GINGER BANANA-ALMOND OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
2019-01-03 · In a bowl, combine bananas, oats, almond meal, coconut oil, egg yolk, fresh ginger, ground ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 …
- In a bowl, combine bananas, oats, almond meal, coconut oil, egg yolk, fresh ginger, ground ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in almonds. Let dough stand for 5 to 10 minutes to thicken.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375° F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Spoon heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheets; press dough down slightly to flatten. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
DOUBLE GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES, À LA DORIE GREENSPAN
2017-04-21 · Return the cream to the boil, then remove the ginger and pour half of the cream over 6 ounces finely chopped bittersweet chocolate. Wait for 30 seconds, stir …
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
Place the dough balls 1 1/2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake until the cookies are puffed and start to crack on top (12 to 14 minutes). If you touch the center of the cookie, it should feel dry on top but soft inside. Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes; then transfer the cookies …
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES | RICARDO
2014-11-26 · With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats. In a bowl, combine the …
DOUBLE-GINGER COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2002-10-15 · Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flours and next 5 ingredients (flours through ground ginger); stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of …
- Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flours and next 5 ingredients (flours through ground ginger); stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine 1 cup sugar, applesauce, and next 4 ingredients (applesauce through vanilla). Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist; cover and chill dough at least 1 hour.
- Lightly coat hands with flour. Shape dough into 24 balls (about 2 tablespoons each; dough will be sticky). Roll balls in 1/4 cup sugar. Place balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on pan. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire racks.
- Note: These freeze well. Place cooled cookies in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; store in freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature.
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES | CULINARY HILL
2017-12-24 · Sift together flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, cream butter with 1 cup sugar. Add egg and mix until uniformly combined. Stir in …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream butter with 1 cup sugar. Add egg and mix until uniformly combined. Stir in crystallized ginger, molasses, and water.
- Using wet hands, form rounded tablespoon-sized balls of dough. Roll each ball in the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and lay on ungreased baking sheets about 2” apart. Press down each to flatten slightly.
DOUBLE GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES | BAKED BY AN INTROVERT
2019-07-29 · This double ginger molasses cookies recipe features: This recipe is Dorie Greenspan’s and it comes from her book of cookies labeled Dorie’s Cookies. Chewy molasses cookies are baked in muffin tins for uniform shapes and cake-like appearance. The cookies contain both powdered ginger and crystallized ginger …
- Whisk the flour, cocoa, espresso (if using), spices, baking soda and salt together. Working with a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together on medium-low speed for about 3 minutes, scraping the bowl as needed, until fully blended. Add the yolk and beat for 1 minute, then add the molasses and vanilla, beating until smooth. Turn off the mixer, add the dry ingredients all at once and pulse the mixer until the risk of flying flour passes. Working on low speed, mix the dough until the flour is almost but not completely incorporated. Add the crystallized ginger (or the sugared fresh ginger) and chocolate and mix until the dry ingredients disappear into the dough and the ginger and chocolate are evenly distributed. If you’ve got bits of dry ingredients on the bottom of the bowl, mix them in with a flexible spatula.
- Getting ready to bake: Position the racks to divide the oven into thirds and preheat it to 350 degrees F. Butter or spray regular muffin tins or, if making free-form cookies, line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Have a medium cookie scoop at hand. Alternatively, you can use a rounded tablespoonful of dough for each cookie. If you’re using tins, find a jar or glass that fits into them and can be used to flatten the dough; cover the bottom in plastic wrap. Spoon some sugar into a wide shallow bowl.
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES RECIPE | GIADA DE LAURENTIIS | FOOD ...
DOUBLE GINGER GINGERSNAPS | MCCORMICK GOURMET
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, baking soda, salt and spices in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat shortening and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses and egg. Gradually stir in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in crystallized ginger. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
DOUBLE GINGER CRACKLES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
2005-12-01 · Using a 1-Tbs. cookie scoop, a small ice cream scoop, or two tablespoons, shape the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the sugar to coat. Set the balls 1-1/2 to 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Bake, rotating the sheets halfway through baking, until the cookies are puffed and the bottoms are lightly browned, 12 to 14 min.
CHEWY DOUBLE GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES | GOLDEN BARREL
2018-12-03 · In a medium-sized bowl, mix together dry ingredients: flour, ginger, soda, and salt. Set aside. In a bowl attached to a stand mixer (or with a hand mixer), cream together butter and 1 1/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg, molasses, and crystalized ginger and mix well. With mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ...
DOUBLE GINGER SHORTBREAD COOKIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
2011-10-27 · Combine the flour, cornstarch, and salt in a medium bowl. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar, crystallized ginger, fresh ginger, and vanilla on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until the dough begins to form moist clumps, about 1 minute.
DORIE GREENSPAN'S DOUBLE-GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES | KITCHN
2020-11-30 · Whisk the flour, cocoa, espresso (if using), spices, baking soda and salt together. Working with a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together on medium-low speed for about 3 …
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
Home > Recipes > double ginger cookies. Don't miss our very special Holiday Cookie Recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites! Tip: Try ginger cookies for more results. Results 1 - 10 of 15 for double ginger cookies. 1 2 Next. 1. DELUXE MASTER MIX. This quantity will yield 29 cups of mix. Exact amount may be stored in Tupperware or comparable storage container for one or two batches of ...
See details ››
CHOCOLATE DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES | CANADIAN LIVING
Between parchment or waxed paper, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness; using 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out shapes, re-rolling scraps as necessary. Arrange shapes on prepared baking sheets about 1 inch apart. Bake 1 sheet at a time until cookies have lost their shine, 10 to 12 minutes. Place baking sheet on rack and cool for 10 minutes.
See details ››
GINGER COOKIES RECIPE BBC GOOD FOOD - IMAGE OF FOOD RECIPE
2021-07-26 · Softest Ginger Cookies Recipe May Contain Sugar. Crystallised Ginger Oat Biscuits Recipes Delia. Chewy Ginger Cookies Biscuits Feast Glorious. Double Ginger Cookies Bbc Good Food Middle East. Chewy Ginger Cookies Biscuits Feast Glorious. Ginger Cookies Recipe Yummly. Double choc peanut er cookies bbc good food middle east dark chocolate ginger ...
See details ››
SPARKLING DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES | CANADIAN LIVING
2017-10-16 · Method. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 rimless baking sheets with parchment paper. In large bowl, beat butter with granulated sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and molasses until combined. In separate bowl, whisk together flour, crystallized ginger, ground ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and salt; stir into butter mixture just until combined.
See details ››
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES RECIPE
Double ginger cookies recipe. Learn how to cook great Double ginger cookies . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Double ginger cookies recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Double ginger cookies recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% Spicy Basil Chicken Crecipe.com Most people love to eat saucy ...
See details ››
DOUBLE GINGER COOKIES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
2018-08-30 · In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in egg and molasses. Add …
See details ››