GARLIC CHICKEN & BACON PIZZA
Cooking creme is the secret to adding a lot of flavor without a lot of extra ingredients in this pizza. It's our go-to for game night. We love it; you're going to love it, too! -Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place pizza crust on a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with cooking creme. Top with chicken and bacon; sprinkle with cheese., Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303 calories, Fat 11g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 801mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
CHICKEN, BACON, AND RANCH PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread pizza crust out onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges just start to brown, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a bowl and spread onto the warm pizza crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Top with red onion, tomato, chicken, and bacon. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is browned to your liking and cheese is melted, 6 to 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 456 calories, Carbohydrate 32.2 g, Cholesterol 68.7 mg, Fat 26.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 21.2 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 1125 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
DOUBLE-RANCH PIZZA WITH CHICKEN AND BACON
This pizza is fast to make when using rotisserie chicken, and prepared pizza dough. For an even quicker preparation use already cooked bacon crumbles. I cook my pizza in a cast iron skillet for a slight crunch to my dough. Serve with a small salad if desired.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook bacon in a large skillet and over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels and cool.
- Pour oil into a 12-inch cast iron skillet. Brush oil all over the interior of the skillet. Place dough into the skillet and shape into a pizza, forming a crust at the edge. Prick dough all over with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and reshape dough if necessary. Sprinkle the top of the dough with 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning. Spread ranch dressing on top.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella, chicken, and red onion over pizza crust. Crumble cooled bacon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and top is browned, about 20 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with tomato slices. Melt butter and mix in the remaining dry ranch seasoning. Brush crust with butter-ranch mixture.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil pizza until cheese is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes, being careful not to burn.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 498.2 calories, Carbohydrate 38.1 g, Cholesterol 50.2 mg, Fat 28.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 20.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 1280.2 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
CALIFORNIA BACON RANCH PIZZA #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A delectable pizza with an avocado ranch white sauce, chicken and bright notes of tomato and citrus! I came up with this recipe to use up some avocado for a friend who wanted something a little different!
Provided by noellejane
Yield 1 pizza, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil. While oil is heating, season chicken with salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Stir well to combine.
- Brown chicken in skillet until no longer pink, 6-7 minutes on medium high. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Set aside and keep warm.
- Mix together Avocado, lemon juice, ranch dip mix, mayonnaise, Greek Yogurt and cream cheese. Set aside to flavor for 5-10 minutes.
- While Avocado Ranch sauce is sitting, Spread pizza dough out onto a large (16 inch) pizza pan Bake Pizza Crust 6-7 minutes or until just starting to brown on top. Remove from oven.
- Spread Avocado Ranch sauce generously onto warm crust. Sprinkle Cooked chicken, diced red onion, bacon pieces and diced tomatoes on top of ranch sauce. Top with both Cheeses.
- Return pizza to oven. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 687.9, Fat 51.6, SaturatedFat 24.6, Cholesterol 192.9, Sodium 1245.5, Carbohydrate 14.9, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 6.3, Protein 42.3
DOUBLE RANCH CHICKEN BACON PIZZA #RSC
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place 1 teaspoon of cornmeal on a pizza stone and roll out pizza dough onto stone; bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a medium skillet and wilt spinach for 1 minute; remove to drain and set aside.
- Place chicken, flour, and ranch dip in a plastic bag; shake to coat. Add Chicken to hot oil and cook 5-6 minutes stirring often. Remove from oil to drain and set aside.
- In a small skillet cook bacon about 4 minutes; remove to drain.
- To assemble Pizza, spread ranch dressing on baked pizza crust.
- Add chicken, bacon, spinach and olives.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top.
- bake in oven 10 more minutes.
More about "double ranch chicken bacon pizza rsc recipes"
EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA RECIPE - …
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main DishCalories 799 per serving
- If your chicken is uncooked dice it and heat a frying pan. Cook the chicken for about 6 minutes, using spray oil to coat the pan.
- If your bacon is uncooked cook it in a frying pan or air fryer until it is crispy, about 10 minutes. Then break the bacon into bite sized pieces.
BACON RANCH CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA - KETO A TO Z
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Spread the chicken crust dough out onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and form it into a thin circle with your hands. You can make the crust as thin or as thick as you would like it.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the beat is cooked through and the crust is starting to brown slightly in parts.
EASY CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA | A HEALTHY MAKEOVER
Reviews 2Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA EASY RECIPE - CUPCAKE DIARIES
Reviews 10Category Main CourseCuisine American, ItalianEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll out pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet or uncreased pizza stone. (See above for answers to this question about cookie sheet vs pizza stone!)
- Cover dough with 1 c. mozzarella cheese. Add tomato slices, chicken, and bacon. Cover with remaining 1 c. cheese.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA RECIPE - CREATIONS BY KARA
5/5 (4)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main DishCalories 482 per serving
- 2. Add salt, olive oil, and enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times just till smooth. Let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half. Roll or press each piece of dough into a 11-12" circle on pans that have been greased. I like to sprinkle the pans with cornmeal, but that is totally optional.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA CASSEROLE - BEYER BEWARE
4/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory EntreeCalories 811 per serving
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, coat with 1 - 1.5 tablespoons of ranch seasoning. Saute in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of bacon grease along with bell peppers and garlic.
- When chicken is cooked completely, drain grease and liquid from skillet. Return chicken and veggies to skillet.
- Pour one jar of Alfredo sauce and milk into skillet with chicken. Stir in one teaspoon of ranch seasoning. Simmer for five minutes.
- Begin layering casserole with half the remaining jar of Alfredo on the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan or two 8 x 8 pans. The layer 1/3 of each of the following pasta, chicken sauce, and tomatoes. Use 1/4 of the fried bacon. Spread 1 cup of cheese over top and repeat two more times.
BBQ CHICKEN RANCH PIZZA | GIMME DELICIOUS
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHICKEN BACON RANCH FLATBREAD PIZZA - SIMPLY HOME …
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 567 per serving
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA RECIPE - MOMS & MUNCHKINS
4.8/5 (6)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Supper
HOW TO MAKE BACON, RANCH, CHICKEN PIZZA AT HOME - …
CHICKEN-BACON STUFFED PIZZA ROLLS - OUR BEST BITES
Reviews 80Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CALIFORNIA BACON RANCH PIZZA RSC RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DOUBLE RANCH CHICKEN BACON PIZZA #RSC RECIPE
DOUBLE-RANCH PIZZA WITH CHICKEN AND BACON RECIPE - HEALTHY ...
DOUBLE RANCH PIZZA WITH CHICKEN AND BACON RECIPES
DOUBLE-RANCH PIZZA WITH CHICKEN AND BACON - PORK
BEST CHICKEN RECIPES : DOUBLE RANCH CHICKEN BACON PIZZA #RSC
CALIFORNIA BACON RANCH PIZZA #RSC RECIPE
DOUBLE RANCH CHICKEN BACON PIZZA RSC RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DOUBLE-RANCH PIZZA WITH CHICKEN AND BACON | RECIPE ...
DOUBLE RANCH CHICKEN BACON PIZZA #RSC - PLAIN.RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put on a bacon bacon ranch pizza?Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll out dough to about a 13-15 inch circle. Place on pizza pan. Top dough with ranch and spread to an even layer. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with chicken and bacon.
How do you cook chicken and bacon on a pizza?Place on pizza pan. Top dough with ranch and spread to an even layer. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with chicken and bacon. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden. Chicken: you can use any cooked chicken. Rotisserie, leftover chicken, or just cut up a couple of chicken breasts and cook beforehand.
How do you cook a pizza with ranch sauce?Spread about ½ cup of the sauce on top of the pizza crust, then sprinkle ½ cup of cheese over it. Sprinkle on bacon and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining ½ mozzarella cheese on top. Return pizza to 400°F oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Cut into 8 slices and serve with remaining ranch sauce.
Is Bacon Ranch keto chicken crust pizza good?This delicious bacon ranch flavored keto chicken crust pizza is easy to make, gluten-free, and almost zero carbs! It’s the perfect recipe to satisfy your pizza cravings on a keto diet. What is chicken crust? You’ve probably heard of fathead pizza crust and cauliflower pizza crust.